The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
akabula deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thai trans from Orchard Towers

Was wondering if there are any okts out there that can arrange sessions with these trannies that hang out at Romeo's or Crazy Horse in the afternoons or if any of you bros out there have any contacts to share. Please pm me. Thanks.
Old 08-06-2006, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future
Re: Thai trans from Orchard Towers

Hi bro i'm also into it if u do have any tranny cont from orchard tower pls do keep me in touch. But if u r interested in ladyboy from changi i do have 1 pm me if u r interested.
Old 08-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, the Thai trans that go to OT usually work independently without OKTs. For their contact numbers one source is www.lb-69.com. Look for the forum page, some of them have Singapore contact numbers. They tend to ask for about $300 for a whole night.
A faster way is to go to OT and have a drink at Crazy Horse or Romeos. They start coming in around 8 plus and you could just ask casually. They also like to hang around a Thai makan place on the 3rd floor around that time.
A lot of them stay at Peony Mansion down in Bencoolen Street and the hotels around there. They also tend to eat at the kopi tiam at Peony Mansion.
Old 08-06-2006, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
akabula deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks. I do go down to OT occasionally but sometimes like to slip out in the afternoons when I am horny - you know what i mean.
Old 08-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future

Bro u got mail................. I have reply to ur pm already. As i mention if good pls up my points thks...............
Old 09-06-2006, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 22
Crocodile is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrocodile is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For bros who r new to OT thai ladyboys... here's a tip:

If u find a really stunning one.. and u wanna get down with him/her.. NEVER ask if.. u got a dick down there.. cos if they had gone for an op.. they will be angry and say things like.. "i;m a girl!!.. not a boy" and they will totally ignore u from then on.. hahaha.. there goes ur chance of hitting ur first choice..

therefore.. when u get close/down n dirty with the lb, use ur legs or hands to feel for their dicky... again.. its ur own pref.. if u wanna lb with or without dick... ur choice.. play smart!

Old 11-06-2006, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Cro,

Even though Im not really into trans but I've to say you've given me an interesting pointer about them.
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Old 12-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
tzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, me interested in afternoon delight, care to share?
Thks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donchew
Hi bro i'm also into it if u do have any tranny cont from orchard tower pls do keep me in touch. But if u r interested in ladyboy from changi i do have 1 pm me if u r interested.
Old 13-06-2006, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Another method is to just go OT/Romeo for a few drinks, buy a few lady drinks for the ones you like, get their h/p nos and you can arrange to have a session in the afternoon the next day. Price range from $80 to $150, depending how you bargain and how "hansum" you are.

happy hunting
Old 13-06-2006, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 22
jesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Thai trans from Orchard Towers

hey bros,

i knoe one ladyboy who is a gal...$$$$$ to bottom u knoe what I mean???
No dick at the bottom...confirm one...boobs au naturale...no silicone but A+ cup size.

bro inetrested???
Old 13-06-2006, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

i think all the LB in romeo/ot are all independant one lah without okt. because they walked in by themselves. i patronised there quite some times. there are many many stunning lb around these few occassions i have visited. also right now, it is packed most of the times due to alot of visitors from overseas. however, i did patronised also crazy horse, you know lah bar hopping hop and hop to crazy horse. i did talked to a few lb that they are under controlled by one indian man. all must give protection money for working. i don know. but when i ask them out they told me $50 to go to 4th floor staircase to do handjon and 80 dollars to have a quick blow job in the toilet. i think it is very ridiculous and ask how much to go to hotel. the damages is $250 and only 15mins of action. very expensive.

nevertheless, i think the lb in crazy horse are more nice to ang moh than singaporeans lah. because they pay well. i did bring romeo lb out when i patronise there buy them couple of lady drink and the damages is 200 and they give ultra super services no rushs. but i think the feeling is there and very accomandating
Old 15-06-2006, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 22
Crocodile is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrocodile is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros,

the secret to a good time with the lbs at OT, apart from buying them drinks...

Treat them like real ladies.. ALL of them... that is how ang mohs treat them and that is one of the reasons why they prefer ang mohs to locals or asians..

if u treat em like a lady and not like a ldyboy... see the difference for urself.. try it.. u will know...

Old 15-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Samster

dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Couldn't agree more, Bro Crocodile.
BTW, and moh buddy took a Thai trans from OT and paid S$150 for 2 hours!
He says price is more reasonable from Sundays to Wednesdays when things are quiet. You can also pick them up from outside the bars.
Old 15-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 21
seekfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talking about OT, I was there last week. Went into crazy horse. But i realised there are more real gals now. From thai, viet,philipines etc. some gals then chio. Also saw a number of LB but they are located at the corridor, the area just in front of 2nd level escalator. Not too sure why? Could there be a change in crazy horse that they dun allow LB anymore??

Anyway, i spoke to one LB, quite pretty leh, she very striaghtfoward tell me striaght she got her dick with her....
Old 17-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekfun
Talking about OT, ...Also saw a number of LB but they are located at the corridor, the area just in front of 2nd level escalator. Not too sure why? Could there be a change in crazy horse that they dun allow LB anymore??
It could be that the LB prefer to freelance. That way they dun have to come at a certain time and they're not tied down to one bar. I've seen some leave for work as late as 10.30, so means they reach OT at 11pm. Maybe they lose out on drinks commision but have a better chance for outside customers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1