The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2006, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
++...gal...++ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
当我还是一个阿连

A lot of bros here is sharing their story. Here I am to share with you guys too…

When I was young, an ah lian also, well u know at those age. Dropped out of school and was mixing around with bad companys. How it started… Went ice skating with a friend, you know being an ah lian definitely attracts ah bengs too. Was feeling very cold as I was only dressing in a A line skirt with a halter neck. Notice this guy kept peeping at me, he wasn’t skating at that time. Just a group of bengs sitting at a café nearby but was close enough to catch my attention. Quite a smart looking guy. When he noticed that I saw him too, he signal for me to skate over. I did so, no shame at all at that age. His 1st words was, 你很漂亮lei, 叫什么名?My name is *L* I told him and he introduce himself as *M*. We chit chat awhile and he ask me to stop skating and come out to talk to him. And I agreed as he’s so handsome. After I told my friend *T* that I’ll be going out 1st, wait for her outside. I went to change back my foot wear………To be continue.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 20
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 当我还是一个阿连

Is this a prologue or what?
Old 06-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Camp Here, since a young ger is writting abt her past life blog here since she is a previous AH LIAN before.....
Old 06-06-2006, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
poison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpaul25
Camp Here, since a young ger is writting abt her past life blog here since she is a previous AH LIAN before.....
ah lian always attracts cause they hiao gao bei si!
Old 06-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison
ah lian always attracts cause they hiao gao bei si!
Bcos when I young around 16, I also a AH BENG in 1996......LOL That time, I attracted many bees......Wan to post my kenna sai pic here......hehehe
Old 06-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bcos when I young around 16, I also a AH BENG in 1996......LOL That time, I attracted many bees......Wan to post my kenna sai pic here......hehehe
NOW, AH BENG grow up liao har? Ppl's thread, we dun high jet............ah lian, continue!
Old 06-06-2006, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison
NOW, AH BENG grow up liao har? Ppl's thread, we dun high jet............ah lian, continue!
That my past liao 10yrs ago, now is a Gentleman liao.....but I do miss my gd old days when I'm a AH BENG. Got the fun and joy, now grow up liao....different thinking and thoughts....
Old 06-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
or was it that you attracted many flies???
Old 06-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing123
or was it that you attracted many flies???
last time he attracts bees..........now he attracts flies
Old 06-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4253 / Power: 21
Klein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That my past liao 10yrs ago, now is a Gentleman liao.....but I do miss my gd old days when I'm a AH BENG. Got the fun and joy, now grow up liao....different thinking and thoughts....

haha..ya had to agree with u,90s is indeed fun...miss those good old days especially nightspot like fire,canto,spark,studesbakers,lighthouse...... and also ah bengs driving the 90s honda civic picking up ah lian after clubbing.....times flies....a decade had passes....

Ratings are personal & not intend to mislead

Upzz list : abit lost count , Plse pm me if I miss out thanks
Old 06-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klein76
haha..ya had to agree with u,90s is indeed fun...miss those good old days especially nightspot like fire,canto,spark,studesbakers,lighthouse...... and also ah bengs driving the 90s honda civic picking up ah lian after clubbing.....times flies....a decade had passes....
Ya man, that time really damn happening, I almost remember I chiong almost every nite to disco and pubs, pick up gers, sain gers,that time don even need to use mouth to sain, the gers just see your clothing style....and they attracted to u liao....LOL
Old 06-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
SassySammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wan to post my kenna sai pic here......hehehe
is it the long hair one in your friendster?

anyway, used to be a total nerd in pri sch, always the 'chosen one' to sit wif the most notorious boy in class who like to pick his nose and rolls his booger (pisai) into balls, place them in a row thru'out the day and eats them, callin them vitamins

back to topic, nowadays ahlians upgrade already.. still hiao but if wan to sian them, must have vitamin M and spending power coupled with a vroom vroom fast car! last time have guts enough already.. now $$ more practical
Old 06-06-2006, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
++...gal...++ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here it goes….waited long????

When I go out *M*’s friend had purposely left us alone, he bought me down to the 2nd level where the game arcade is… Bengs at those time hang ard arcade area. We play games together thou I knew he purposely lose to me. We had a great time. Sincerely at that time I was feeling very happy. As I just broke off with my bf at that time, I was feeling abit lonely. Not really sad, cos it’s only puppy love. I was still a virgin at that time. It was when im 14yrs old. He suggest we go for a ciggie, and I agreed. We went to the stair case area to smoke. 2 of his friend came in also, they are seated on the stairs with me. Im in the centre and *M* was squatting in front of me. His 2 friend kept teasing me, I can sense that he’s abit angry but I just act blur. When his friend try to put their hand on my shoulder he shouted at them and says, eh, don’t anyhow touch I really wanted to know her one. Can don’t scare her away anot? His friend look at each other and laugh when my eyes is rolling looking at him. He must have not realize what burst out of his mouth, and his face turns red. Then he asked me why I didn’t stop them from putting their arms on me, if can like that then I also wan to hug you from front. I didn’t speak a single word throughout and when I hear this I was abit piss off. So I stand up and walk away bushing his shoulder. He was abit panick and ran after me to apologise. (at that time guys always comment that I m very cool or dao) then I turned and tell him, I just know you so are your friends so who do you think u are to talk to me in this manner. He apologise seriously and I forgive him. When my friend *T* finish with her skating she came out to join us. *M* suggest we go to a coffeeshop for drinks. Well at this time the rest of his friends have all got together, some of them were sticking with *T*. *T* is quite a pretty gal, she has a barbie doll face, eye big big, nose sharp sharp & both of us have waist length hair. I guess this is the most attractive part where we seduce guys…haha

To be continued…..
Old 06-06-2006, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Mr Weird is Cool - loads of Potential

Oh..me last time also beng beng type. Like to chiong roller skating at goldhill square. That time my skating team berry well known..hehehe Now old man liao Sigh...
Old 07-06-2006, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Weird
Oh..me last time also beng beng type. Like to chiong roller skating at goldhill square. That time my skating team berry well known..hehehe Now old man liao Sigh...
Skating era happens almost 20years ago if I could remeber correctly.....threadstater shoud be in her thirties now...just my guess....

Cheers

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1