The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2006, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 22
bamaotong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbamaotong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbamaotong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Heavy thrusting

Dun think i suffer from premature ejaculation. however I can't last longer than 5 mins if I thrust at full-speed. I heard of brother doing it like half an hr. Any tips to share?
Old 01-06-2006, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heavy thrusting

try learn to delay with masturbation. not joking. but don't be addicted to it, else the opposite (taking too long until it goes to sleep) is also nothing to joke about.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
blizt505 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,

it comes with "training". The more you do, the more you will last!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 22
bamaotong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbamaotong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbamaotong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hmm what i mean is thrusting without stopping leh.. how long can u thrust at yr max speed without stopping to stop the ejaculation feeling?
Old 01-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
bullwrath is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bro, next time when u r peeing, stop halfway. The muscle that u used is call the PC muscle (i tink). Next build up tis muscle by doing squeezing ex. like the way u stop ur pee........

next time u wanna eject, juz squeeze PC muscle and continue pumping. U will reach a stage where PC muscle strong enuff to stop u from cumming. But need to practice lah rite.......like body-building........

there's a check though, the veins of ur kuku will be fucking thick and a lot becos of the way u keep the blood in ur kuku head........ I always got the impression tat everytime I block from cumming, the head grow bigger
Old 01-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

It's just like driving. Speeding will make you reach your destination faster. Likewise, thrusting in full speed make you climax faster.

Regulate your speed may be the key. You will find that at the end of the day not only you will not ejaculate so soon, your partner will feel very much enjoying herself. Alternatively, you can PCC as a form of training or before sex, to achieve a long lasting effect.
Old 01-06-2006, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
bongster_88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbongster_88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaotong
Dun think i suffer from premature ejaculation. however I can't last longer than 5 mins if I thrust at full-speed. I heard of brother doing it like half an hr. Any tips to share?
Agreed with Bros that it takes a lot of training and experience to really control the ejaculation. For me, the foreplay is very important. This will climax in my cumming very fast once I enter the love hole. During foreplay, my brother already very hard and very engorged.The moment kena the pussy, it shoots like crazy.Cannot control. So maybe downplay the foreplay a little bit and don't let your emotions take over. Wow! a pretty girl! A sexy girl! Nice boobs! Nice body! Straight away, my little brother becomes a giant rod - ready to shoot! So I think experience and training very important like Bros all said. Learn to control your emotions and imaginations. Some people even count sheep while bonking..one and two and three and four and five! As you bonk you forget about coming and forget about the beautiful girl right under you.Then your mind will not shoot straight away!

Of course we have Bros here who can engage a girl totally and emotionally and yet control the ejaculate as long as possible. I must take my hats off these Bros.Must learn from them.

Anyone ever try any medications to prolong the bonking and shooting?
Old 02-06-2006, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
assster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

for me, i always try to start slow

once u get used to the warm wet feeling already, slowly increase the speed of ur thrusting. alternate between hard n soft strokes instead of fast/slow..

depending on the pussy wetness and tightness, i'm sure u can last longer if u try this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1