The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2006, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 20
LeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to behold
Office Slave

Starting another story thread. Happy reading bros...

CHAPTER 1

"Come in, Ellen,” Jack Sawyer said, working to keep his voice even. “Did you have a nice vacation?” He stood in front of his pool-table-sized walnut desk, a manila folder tucked under one arm. Ellen Sanchez, Sawyer Metalworking's attractive, dark-haired financial officer entered her boss's spacious office smiling. “Oh, yes, Jack. The beaches are wonderful in the Bahamas. It was very relaxing.” She paused, noticing Jack did not return her smile, then asked tentatively, “Did everything go all right here while I was gone?" "Sort of,” he said vaguely. “There's something we need to discuss. Here, have a seat.” He indicated the chair across from him. She eased down onto it, folding her skirt primly in front of her. Jack glanced at the figure of his employee and admired it anew. Ellen was a beautiful Latino, a rich combination of Incan and Mexican ancestry. Her smooth high cheekbones gave her face a sharper, more exotic look, offset by a cascade of dark hair. She kept herself in good shape, he noticed, which was surprising from someone who made a living sitting at a desk, poring over figures. "How's Bill?” Jack asked suddenly. “He find a job yet?" She glanced up, suspicion in her eyes. “Um ... No, not yet. He's in a specialized field, you know...” Her voice trailed off. Her eyes darted away, as if she wanted to escape. Jack sat down across from her, putting the folder deliberately on his lap. “How long has he been out of work, this time?” he pressed, emphasizing the last two words. He knew Bill had been fired from his last two jobs. Ellen stared at him for a minute, as if she couldn't believe his impertinence. When it was clear he really wanted to know, she licked her puffy red lips and said, “Oh, let's see ... About a year now, I guess." "Must be hard to make ends meet." Her eyes fluttered and she grew pale. “Oh, not really, we're pretty thrifty, so—" Jack interrupted her, his voice taking on a harder edge. “It's surprising that someone whose husband hasn't been able to hold a steady job is able to drive a Mercedes and take vacations in the Bahamas." The remaining blood drained from her face. “It's a very old Mercedes,” she said softly, as if that excused her. She stared at the folder in his lap. The silence stretched on for several seconds before Jack explained his rude behavior. “While you were gone, I had the books audited." Ellen's mouth dropped open. “But, but—there was no need—" "No need! Sawyer Metalworking's profits have been eroding for years, yet we have plenty of business! I asked you to explain that and you gave me nonsense about higher taxes and greater costs of materials.” He picked up the folder and tapped it on his leg. “But not once did you tell me that you've been stealing from me!" "No!” Her denial was automatic. Jack opened the folder and handed her some sheets of paper. “Don't bother denying it. Here are the dummy companies you set up, copies of some of the checks you wrote to them for ‘services rendered,’ and, finally, a copy of a check to an ‘Alice Edwards’ that you cashed at First Federal Bank. That's your handwriting, is it not?" Her cheeks flushed with color. “No! No, you're wrong! I don't know who this ‘Alice Edwards’ is, but it isn't me!" Without a word, Jack slid another item from the folder—a five-by-seven photograph of Ellen, walking out the door from First Federal Bank, dressed casually in shorts and a teeshirt. It was unmistakably her. "The teller ID'd you from a photo. Please have the decency not to continue your lies." Ellen reeled and nearly fell off her chair. She grabbed the edge and steadied herself. Jack observed her carefully built wall of denial crumble. She burst into tears. “God, Jack, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do it—I was just so desperate! We were about to lose the house. I only intended to borrow it!" Her mood suddenly darkened. “That goddamned Bill! I told him to work harder at getting along with people!” Her mood shifted again, back to contrition. “I'm so sorry. I'll pay you back, I promise!" With that, Jack took out the remaining item from the folder. A single sheet of paper. “This has been going on for more than three years now. Right under my nose. By a woman I trusted. My own CFO.” Each word hammered at her. “You'll see by this document, you've embezzled a total of two hundred, forty seven thousand dollars from me." She held the paper in shaking hands. “T-that much?" "That's equivalent to five workers on the factory floor. As you know, we only have about two dozen workers there, covering two shifts. Would you like to go down with me and pick out five of them that I'll have to lay off, thanks to you?" "No! You can't!” She buried her face into her hands. “Please don't." Jack waited for a few minutes while she cried. He felt cold. Angry. And to think he used to fantasize about her! Now he only wanted revenge for her betrayal. When her crying diminished, he leaned in again. “I'm going to call the police now, Ellen. Embezzling this amount of money is probably good for five years in prison. I only wish it could be more." She looked up, eyes red-rimmed, a shocked expression on her face. “But—but, you can't! I'll be ruined! Besides, if I'm in jail, I won't be able to pay you back! I said I'd pay you back and I meant it!" Jack scoffed. “How? You're certainly not my CFO after today. And I doubt you'll be able to get any kind of accounting job once word gets out about your tendency to steal from those who hire you." The word made her wince. Clearly, she hadn't thought of herself as a criminal until this moment. Jack knew her story: She was only “borrowing” the money until Bill got another job, or she got a raise, then she'd pay it back, quietly and over time. Sure she would've. He knew that most embezzlers convinced themselves that they would pay it back. Nine times out of ten, they never get around to it—unless they were caught. "Please don't say anything. I can get another job and pay you back out of that!" "Do you really think I'd let you loose on another company knowing what I know? And how would you pay me back, by stealing from them?" "No! No! I wouldn't! I'd work overtime. I'd take a second job. I'll never do anything like this again. Please." With elaborate slowness, Jack reached over and secured a small calculator from his desktop. He looked over it to Ellen's tear-stained face. “And just how much, approximately, do you think you'd be able to pay me each week?" "Well, if that bastard husband of mine gets a job...” She stopped, as if she realized that wasn't Jack's problem. “I think I could manage, um, two-three hundred a week.” Her eyes
Old 30-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Samster

LeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Office Slave

were bright as she contemplated a way out of this mess. Jack punched in the numbers. “Let's see, two hundred, forty seven thousand, divided by three hundred...” He looked up. You could pay me back in sixteen years. That's assuming I don't charge any interest, which I'd be a fool not to. So, with interest, let's say an even twenty years, shall we?" Ellen looked blank, her reddish brown eyes opened wide. "So how old are you now?" "Th-thirty-two." "So you expect me to keep quiet and hope that you continue to pay me until you're fifty-two? The statute of limitations runs out in five years—you could just stop paying me then and I'd have no more leverage. I'd be stuck for most of the loss. What kind of a fool do you take me for?” He reached over his desk and turned the phone around to face him. He picked up the receiver. "Please! What are you doing?" "Why, I'm calling the police, as I told you I would. I see no way out of this." Suddenly, she came off of the chair and kneeled in front of Jack, putting a hand on his leg. “Jack, I know you find me attractive. I could make it worth your while to wait." Jack paused, holding the phone halfway to his ear. He turned and leveled his gaze at her. “You're kidding me." "No, I'm not. Anything but ... the police." "You really think your pussy is worth a more than two hundred grand to me?” She jerked back as if electrocuted. “I mean, don't get me wrong, you are an attractive woman. But if I need to get my dick wet, I can find a dozen elegant call girls for, say, a thousand a night—that's a far cry from two hundred-plus grand." "I-I didn't mean just for one night. I'll be yours, to do what you want, until you feel I've paid you back." "Well, that's a very tempting offer, I must admit.” Ellen's eyes grew hopeful. “But let's run the math again, shall we? Since you aren't a professional, let's say I pay you five hundred a session, and we fuck twice a week.” He used the crudest words on purpose, just to watch her face flinch. “That's two hundred forty seven weeks to pay off your debt, or about five years. Plus interest, we'd have to make it about seven years. That's a long time to be my whore. What would your husband say?" She made a face. “He wouldn't care, not if it meant I'd be taking care of our money problems, as usual." Jack laughed. “You don't really expect me to believe that'd he'd just sit by and let me fuck you anytime I wanted for the next seven years, do you?" "Well, if he doesn't like it, he can leave. It's about time he carried his own weight." "Okay.” Jack let the matter of her husband drop for now. He could tell there were a lot of cracks in the Sanchez marriage. “But what about me? I'm forty, and still dating women, one of whom might end up being my wife someday. What if I found someone in the next seven years? How would I explain you to her? ‘Oh, don't mind Ellen, I'm just fucking her as part of a business deal.’ I don't think that would go over too well." "Please, Jack. We can work something out. Just tell me what you want." Jack's ear was assailed with the beeping tone of a phone that had been off the hook too long. He realized he was still holding it mid-air. He quickly hung it up. “What do I want? I want my money back. One way or the other. Either I get it in cash, or I get my pound of flesh by seeing you sitting in prison." Her face fell. “So you aren't interested in me, um, you know, sexually?" Jack locked his eyes on hers. “I didn't say that. I admit to being attracted to you. But I don't let that interfere with business, you understand?" She nodded. “All right. So you want to do this from a business perspective. Let's talk business. What will it take to keep me out of jail and my CFO reputation intact?" "You're not serious." "Yes I am! I'm very serious. I mean, I'm serious in finding out your price. I'm not sure I'll be able to agree to it, but I'm willing to listen." "Okay. I could ask you to sell your car and give me the money,” he said, keeping his gaze steady on hers. “Your house too, for that matter. What do you think they're worth now?" Ellen just stared back, unable to speak. She took a deep breath. “That won't help much." "Oh? Why not?" "The car is eight years old, you'd probably get six thousand for it. The house is heavily mortgaged. If we sold it now, with the market conditions currently, I'd probably only clear ten thousand, which I'd have to split with Bill.” Tears came to her eyes. “Then I'd have to find another place to live anyway, so some of that money would be spent on rent and moving expenses." Jack waited, watching her. He wanted her to come up with another solution. When she didn't say anything, he prompted her. “Well, I guess that's it, then." "No.” Her voice was small. “I-I could be your girl, do anything you wanted me to do." "What does that mean, exactly?" She blushed pink. “You know, anything you wanted. You could, um, make love to me anytime, like right here, in your office." "So you're offering me your services as a sexual slave?" She just nodded, worrying her lower lip with her teeth. "What's that? I didn't hear you." "Yes, I'd be your sex slave. Anything but be arrested for what I've done." Jack sat back in his chair, his hands crossed over his stomach. He knew this was every man's dream, to have a woman willing to give herself to him in every way imaginable. When he'd first learned about her duplicity, his immediate thought had been, turn her in. Let the police handle it. But later, when he'd had time to think about it, he had to admit, he'd entertained fantasies about her as a subservient woman. Of course, he'd dismissed them as just that, fantasies. Now she was asking him to express his deep hidden desires. Dare he speak them out loud? "Take off your clothes.” The words erupted from him as if he were possessed. He bit the inside of his cheek, expecting her to scream or stalk out. Instead, she simply stared at him. "That's your price?" Jack made a dismissive sound. “No, that's good faith bargaining on your part. You brought it up. I'm the wounded party here, you understand. I want to see what you're offering. When you're naked, we can begin negotiations in earnest. If not...” He nodded toward the phone. Her eyes bored into his for a long moment, then she stood and shucked off her suitcoat and began unbuttoning her ivory silk blouse. Jack watched, mesmerized, as her lacy bra came into view. Ellen separated the last button and pulled the sides apart, giving him a full view of her heaving chest, mottled pink with embarrassment. She paused, trying to catch her breath. Ellen shrugged her shoulders and let the blouse slip down her tan arms.
Old 30-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Samster

She folded it and carefully laid it over the back of her chair. With her back to him, she unclasped her bra, shrugged out of it, and placed it over the blouse. She turned back to Jack and allowed him to stare at her erect breasts. He noticed how her skin coloring gave them a bronze tone and the areolas were light chocolate brown. Her breasts hung perfectly, defying gravity. Jack realized his mouth had come open, so he closed it with a nearly audible snap. Ellen unzipped her skirt. She stepped out of it gracefully, as if she'd put on a show many times before. He stared at her panty hose-encased legs, the white triangle of her panties above. He found himself getting a little short of breath as well and his cock swelled and threatened to burst from his pants. He shifted in his seat and waited. Ellen hooked both thumbs into the waistband of her pantyhose and tugged them down over her hips. Her panties were caught up along with them, revealing the dark furry mound between her legs. She sat on the edge of the chair and removed the pantyhose, one leg at a time. She averted her eyes, clearly embarrassed, but determined to get it over with. He wondered how the Faustian bargain he'd entered into here might end. Would it ruin his career as well as hers? He knew he should just call the cops, but seeing her obeying his commands, he thought he might play it out a little longer. Just to see how far it would go. Ellen finished rolling the hose down her long, copper-colored legs. She picked up the discarded garments and piled them onto the back of the chair, on top of her other clothes. Then she turned and sat, facing Jack, her legs casually crossed at her knees. "Like this?” She asked, her voice quavering. She took a deep breath. "Yess,” he found the word came out elongated, despite his efforts to be cool. He mentally shook himself, trying to get back on track. After all, he was in charge. She would do anything he demanded, rather than face ruin. "No,” he contradicted himself. “Put your feet flat on the ground, let your legs come apart." Ellen did as he asked, letting him get a good view of her bushy vee, the enticing folds of skin below. "That'll have to go,” he said, pointing. She looked down. “That? You mean...?" "Yes. I want you to keep it shaved from now on. Or maybe get one of those Brazilian waxes." She shook her head slightly, as if in disbelief, but didn't argue. “Okay." "You'd no longer be my CFO, of course. Instead, you'd be at my beck and call for whatever I wanted. I'd move you into the smaller office next door.” Ellen glanced over at the door where Jack's former secretary had worked in the office beyond. She'd left two months ago to get married and Jack hadn't yet filled the position. “I'd want you to wear sexier clothes too. Shorter skirts, smaller tops, or at least blouses with a few buttons unbuttoned. And no underwear. Ever." Ellen's face grew red. It was as if she could handle being naked in front of Jack in the privacy of his office, but the thought of her parading around the plant dressed like a slut got to her. "E-Everyone will know,” she sputtered. "Know what? That you're a slut or an embezzler? It's either one or the other at this point.” Jack shook his head. “Come to think of it, go ahead and get dressed. Let's forget the whole thing. I'd just as soon call the police.” He reached for the phone. Ellen stood up quickly and placed a delicate hand on his forearm. The sight of all that naked flesh so close to him made him pause. “Please.” She was begging him. Ellen, the cool, beautiful and unapproachable woman, was begging him. He looked into her eyes, gauging her sincerity there. "I'll do anything you say, Jack. Anything. I just can't be exposed for embezzling. Please. It will ruin me.” She came closer until her legs touched his. Her breasts were just inches from his face. He couldn't help himself; he reached up and touched one lovely mound, feeling the electricity in his fingers. "Okay,” he breathed. “Have a seat. Let's continue our negotiations." She returned to her seat and sat down. For a moment, she crossed her legs again, then caught herself and brought her foot back to the floor. She deliberately spread her legs apart and waited, arms crossed under her breasts. "Okay. As I said, I want my money back. Having you as my personal sex slave isn't worth the money.” A frown slipped across Ellen's face. “But having you earn back the two hundred, forty seven thousand, plus interest, has a certain amount of appeal." Her eyes widened. Jack could tell she now had an inkling what he was getting at. Her blush began anew. “You can't mean..." "Mean what? That there are certain things you won't do? You'll steal but you won't fuck, is that it?" "But I thought—" "What? That I want you for myself? Sure, I want you. I'm a man. You're a beautiful woman. And I would fuck you whenever I wanted to. But that doesn't get me my money back, does it? No, for that, we'd need to hire you out." "But—but you can't! I'll be arrested!" Jack pointed a finger at her. “Not if you're careful. Besides, which would you rather be arrested for, prostitution or embezzlement?" Ellen chewed on her bottom lip. “But I'll be ruined, either way! I can't earn your money back if I'm in jail! And I could be killed on the streets!" "Oh, don't worry, I won't put you on the streets. No, I see you as a classy call girl, working on behalf of the company. Or, on occasion, I might want to farm you out to a brothel." "But what about, you know, diseases and such! I could die from something." "Hey, no one says you have to go bareback. You can make them wear condoms." She had another argument ready. “But Bill would freak out! He'd divorce me and tell everyone what a slut I've become." Jack just shrugged with one shoulder, as if it made no difference to him. “Like I said, you have a choice.” He tipped his head toward the phone. He could see she was wavering. “And what about ... us? What would you demand of me, when I'm not out fucking every manufacturing rep in the midwest?" "Total obedience." She seemed dissatisfied with that answer. “W-what would that entail?" "Just as it sounds. You do anything I tell you to do, without argument. If you disobey me, you get punished, or I'll just forget the whole arrangement and call the cops." "Punished?" "Yeah, like spankings. Nothing you couldn't handle." "And these, um, duties—I hope you don't expect me to run drugs for you or something!"
Old 30-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Samster

"I'm not talking about anything like that. Just sexual things." Ellen pondered that information. Jack could bet she was running sex acts through her mind, trying to decide which ones were beyond her abilities to stomach. “You mean, like, uh, making love to another woman? Or a gang-bang?” Her voice quavered. "Maybe. You'd do whatever necessary to keep the customers or employees happy." "But I could have you arrested too!” The angry words slipped out. She seemed to gather her nerve and rush ahead. “I mean, setting yourself up as a pimp is illegal too! How would that play at the Chamber of Commerce?" "You're right, of course. If you got caught or turned in, I'd probably be arrested too. Then the entire sordid story would come out.While you're on trial for embezzlement, I'd be on trial for pandering or the like. But I think I'd get off and I don't think you would." "After they hear that you forced me into this, they'd—" "I haven't forced you to do anything, Ellen. This was entirely your idea. I've said several times, I'm fully prepared to call the police. You're the one who's prolonged this conversation by encouraging me to think of alternatives. And frankly, there aren't many when you've admitted you've stolen such a large amount of money." She shrugged, trying to maintain her dignity while naked. “It'd be your word against mine. I'd tell them you forced me. I may go to jail for a couple of years, but you could get more time for running a sex shop!" "I wouldn't call it a sex shop. It's only you, trying to do what you can to pay me back. Besides, I'm not a fool. I took the liberty of filming this meeting.” He pointed to a vent, high up on the wall. Ellen, her eyes wide, looked over and spotted the small lens of a camera pointing through the slats at her. She stood and turned away, grabbing her clothes to shield her nakedness. “You can't. That's illegal.” She struggled to put on her clothes. Jack didn't try to stop her. He merely stood, picked up the phone and began to dial. "W-what are you doing? Stop that!" Jack ignored her, the phone pressed to one ear. “You understand that this tape will become evidence. It could even be made public, unless you hire a sharp attorney.” He turned his attention to the phone, where a recorded voice was telling him the correct time. “Hello, police?" Ellen lunged for the phone cradle, cutting off the connection. Her clothes dropped to the ground."Let's not do that ... um ... yet,” she begged. “Let's talk a little longer, okay?" "Last chance,” he said. “I don't want to play games any more. Either you agree to use your ‘personal assets’ to pay me back, or this conversation is over." She stood, trying to maintain what dignity she had left. Silence filled the room, stretching time. Jack watched as she wrestled with her decision. "All right,” she said at last. “I'll do your dirty work. I'll be your, uh, slave. It will cost me my self-esteem and probably my marriage, but I'll agree to, um, work for you until I've paid my debt." "Plus interest,” Jack put in, “which we'll set at nine percent a year, a true bargain, considering. Agreed?” He pointed at the camera. She squared her shoulders and looked up at it. “Agreed." "Good.” He got up and walked around to his desk. “I'm shutting down the camera now. I don't think we'll need it any longer.” He pointed a remote unit at a bookcase and Ellen could hear the VCR click off. She watched as Jack retrieved the tape and immediately locked it into his safe, mounted behind a painting along one wall. He turned back to Ellen. "From now on, your name will be El. I don't think a slut like you deserves a complete name. We'll announce tomorrow that you're changing jobs, going from CFO to secretary. You do what I tell you to do, without question, no matter how embarrassing. You'll call me ‘Mr. Sawyer,’ ‘sir’ or ‘master’ at all times." El blanched, but said nothing. "I'm going to have a small camera and a light installed under your desk, with a feed into my office here. When you are sitting down, you are to spread your legs so I can see your naked pussy, which must be shaved daily or waxed smooth. Whenever I call you, no matter what you're doing or who else is in the room with you, I want you to put the fingers of your free hand on your pussy and rub it as long as we are speaking. However, you are not allowed to come by yourself. So if I catch you having an orgasm out there, you'll be punished." Her mouth dropped open and the color began to drain from El's face. "When I call you into my office, once that door is closed behind you, I want you to immediately remove all your clothes, come over to my desk and kneel, then ask, ‘How may I serve you, master?’ You understand?" She nodded like an automaton. She appeared to be in shock. "I may have someone in my office at the time. It doesn't matter to you. You strip naked. You might be asked to take care of them. If so, I'll reduce your debt at the rate of one hundred dollars for a blow-job and two-fifty for a fuck, ass or pussy. Any time I fuck you, it doesn't count toward your debt, that's just part of the overhead you pay for your new position. Sometimes, you might be asked to go somewhere to meet guests and do whatever they tell you to do. I'll keep track of your debt payments, and you can check them anytime.” Jack smiled thinly. “Unlike you, I have no desire to cheat you." "W-what—" "Oh, that's another thing,” he interrupted. “You are not to speak unless you are given permission or spoken to first." She thought about that for a moment. “May I speak, sir?" He waited a long beat, then: “Yes, my slut." She blinked at the casual insult, then asked: “What about Bill?" "That's your problem. You can tell him or not, up to you. But if you do and he gets the idea that he needs to come here and protect you from me, you'd better convince him otherwise. If anything happens to me, even a threat, I'll cancel the deal and a full accounting of your activities will be reported to the authorities, including that tape I just made." She thought about that for a moment. Jack could see the wheels turning in her head. “So, you want me available at all times? Like days and nights?" "Yes, although it will be mostly days. Think of it this way, the more you earn, the sooner you'll be done with this. I think if you really applied yourself, you could earn three grand a week. That'd mean you could pay me off in eighteen months." Jack could see the information weigh heavy on her. Eighteen months probably sounded like forever. He figured she'd be a completely different person at the end of it. "Okay, let's get started. I want you to suck me off.” Jack splayed his legs apart. El hesitated, then sank to her knees and began fumbling with his pants. He could see her hands were
Old 30-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

trembling. "Do you suck your husband's cock?" She didn't look up. “Y-yes, sometimes." "Well, you'd better get used to it. You're going to become an expert." El managed to free his flaccid cock and bent down to take it into her mouth. Her licking soon caused it to swell, allowing her to draw more of it into her throat. She began to move her face quickly up and down his shaft, as if to hurry him along. "No,” he cautioned. “Take your time, like a high-class hooker would." She slowed her pace immediately, but didn't stop slurping and licking. After a few minutes, Jack could feel his climax approaching. He grabbed her face and moved it up and down on his cock at his own rhythm. She struggled for a moment, then let him have his way. He felt his cock twitch, then explode into her mouth. She gasped and tried to pull away, but Jack held her tight until his cock was spent. Then he allowed his soft cock to slip from her juicy mouth. Ropes of his seed ran down her chin. "That was a fine first effort, except that you MUST swallow cum at all times. Do you understand?" She nodded, unable to speak. She closed her mouth and Jack could see the muscles in her throat working. He pointed to the drool on her chin and she wiped it up with her fingers. He made her suck them clean. "All right.” He pushed her away from his lap. “I want you to get dressed. I never want to see you in a business suit again after today, unless I order it. I'm giving you the rest of the day off so you can go shopping for the types of outfits appropriate for a slut. You know what to buy: short skirts, skimpy tops, high heels." Jack watched, unmoved, as tears began to flow down her cheeks. “M-master, may I speak?” Her voice caught. "Yes, slave." "H-how will I live? If all my money goes to pay off the debt, how can I make my house payments, pay utilities, buy groceries?" Jack had been ready for that question. “First of all, tell Bill he needs to get a job, any job. His free ride is over. And he'd better not lose his next job. For now, I'll let you keep the house. I want you to bring your receipts for your mortgage payment, and other routine bills. I will pay half of your living expenses, and add the totals to your debt. Billy boy can pay the other half or he can move out. There'll be no money for extras, such as vacations or fancy cars. You'll have to sell your Mercedes and bring me the money to help offset the cost of keeping you." "But, master, how will I get to work?" "Either I'll pick you up, or I'll send a car." He asked her approximately what her monthly household expenses were, and she gave him a figure. Jack ran the totals on his calculator. “Looks like that's going to add at least another year to your debt." El's head sagged in defeat.One of her tears fell unnoticed onto her breast. "Any more questions?” He could tell she had several, but she merely shook her head. “All right. You may get dressed and go. Be ready for your new position at 8:30 tomorrow." She nodded and stood up, seemingly no longer concerned about her nakedness. Her shoulders slumped. Jack could see some of his semen, mixed with her saliva, spotting her heaving breasts. Before she could step back, he reached out and grabbed one of them. She froze, a questioning look on her face. “Looks like you forgot some,” he pointed out. She looked down, then used her fingers to scoop up the fluid and lick it. He released her and she began putting on her clothes. Jack felt a bit of sadness, watching this magnificent beauty cover up her nudity. He much preferred her naked and vulnerable. When she was dressed, she asked for permission to go. Jack smiled and nodded.
Old 30-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Samster

CHAPTER 2
Jack parked outside El's house at 8:35 the next morning and honked. Her Mercedes still sat in the driveway with a “For Sale” sign stuck in the back window. He wondered if she had told Bill the news, or if she was going to try to hide it from him. The door opened immediately, and El came out, peering anxiously around her neighborhood, as if afraid someone might see her. She looked like a different woman. She was dressed in a red skirt that came to mid-thigh, a white tanktop and black pumps with two-inch heels. Jack thought the shoes could be a bit higher, but overall, she looked good, in a trashy sort of way. As she approached, he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, just as he had ordered. He could easily see the nipples poking up from the cloth. He suspected she wasn't wearing panties, either. He'd find out soon enough. She raced down the steps and got in the passenger seat quickly. Jack waited, staring at the door to see if Bill would come out, angry and shouting. Nothing happened. He turned to El, noting that her makeup was the same as yesterday, not nearly slutty enough. “Did you tell Bill?" "Um, sort of. I told him I stole some money to cover for his being out of work and I'm going to have to pay it back. I didn't tell him exactly how. He still thinks I'm the CFO." "Dressed like this?" She could see the flush creep up her neck to her ears. “He didn't ask a lot of questions. I think he's in shock about the whole thing. I know he feels partially responsible." Jack nodded, staring at the house. That made sense. But he'd have to monitor the situation. It wouldn't do to have an irate husband stirring things up. He turned back to El. “Okay. You look pretty good. But there's a couple of things.” He ticked them off his fingers. “One, you're not wearing enough makeup. You look like the businesswoman you used to be, not the slut you are. You're going to need more lipstick, eyeliner, the works. Two, whenever you come into the car, I want you to spread your legs apart and show me your cunt. Sit bare-assed on the seat." She made a small noise in her throat, then lifted her ass up off the seat. She pulled the back of her skirt out of the way, then sat down again. Jack peered closer, noting that she had attempted to shave her mound, but had left quite a bit of stubble. “You call that shaved?" She flushed even redder, if that was possible. “S-sorry, sir, I did it myself and it's hard to reach everywhere." "You didn't tell your husband that you were shaving it?" "No, sir. Not yet." That caused Jack to think of something else. “How often do you and Bill fuck, on average?" El looked at the floor. “Um, about once a week. It used to be a lot more, but because he's been out of work lately, I'm not often in the mood for him, you understand." "Yes, I do. Does he use a condom?" She glanced up at him, as if considering whether she should challenge him for his prying questions, but his look told her he was serious. Before she could answer, he grabbed her upper arm. “Don't every try to lie to me or conceal facts. You have no privacy or secrets from me now, do you understand?" "Yes, Ja—I mean, Mr. Sawyer." "Okay, answer the question." "No, sir. I'm on the pill." "Okay, from now on, you are to inform me whenever you fuck Bill—or anyone else. I want to hear details." She took a deep breath. “Yes, sir." "I will decide later if I want you wearing yourself out on your husband, when you could be letting that pussy earn my money back." "Yes, sir." "Now, as to these other things. I want you to go back into your house and bring a bag containing your makeup kit, shaving cream and a razor." She blanched and Jack thought she was going to refuse, but she didn't. She seemed to gather herself, then unlatched the door and got out. He watched her adjust her tiny skirt, then trudge up the steps and disappear inside. She came out onto the porch a few minutes later, followed by Bill. He seemed upset, or at least filled with questions. El brushed him off and hurried back to the car, a small paper bag clutched in one hand. Bill stared at Jack, then shook his head and retreated inside. Jack wondered if he intimidated Bill. After all, Jack held their future in his hands. And Bill was not a big man, so he didn't seem to be much of a threat. Jack knew Bill would be wrestling with his demons over this and wouldn't be sure what to make of it. Eventually, Jack believed El would have to tell him, then there could be trouble if Bill decided to go after him or call the cops. El had reseated herself, remembering to pull up her skirt. Jack put the car into reverse and backed slowly out of the driveway. He turned and started forward, glancing down occasionally to check out El's bare pussy.He reached over and let his fingers touch her slit. She jerked slightly, then settled down and let him stroke her. He didn't say anything to her during the drive and she seemed to know better than to talk first. Whenever he glanced at her face, she was staring straight ahead. He pulled into the plant and parked in his reserved spot, right near the door. He got out, paying no attention to El. She struggled to get out, holding the bag in one hand, and trying to move her skirt down quickly with the other. Jack could see a flash of her bronze bottom before she could cover it. She followed him inside, walking quickly with her head down. She avoided the stares of the few others she saw on the way to his office. El started to follow Jack inside, but he stopped her immediately. “Your office is ready for you, just down the hall. I want you to enter through your door. I'll call you when I need you." She nodded vacantly and left. Jack could only imagine the sight that greeted her. While she had been gone yesterday, he'd had her desk turned so it faced the glass door into the hallway. Her modesty would be protected by the kick panel in front, but he knew she'd feel more on display this way. He'd had a tiny camera installed underneath her desk, and
Old 30-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Samster

another one high up behind her. He went to his desk and unlocked the top right-hand drawer, where the small flat-panel screen had been installed. He flicked a switch. The screen came on, showing the view from the overhead camera. He watched as El walked around the room slowly, as if she couldn't believe this was to be her prison for the next couple of years. It was much smaller than her CFO's office, consisting of little more than a desk, a chair, a computer and a phone. Everything in the office could be seen through the glass door from the hallway outside. He observed her as she put down her bag on the desk, empty except for the phone. Nervously, El pulled the chair out and peered underneath it, noticing the small spotlight there, chair high. She looked more closely and spotted the camera, then shook her head. El sat down and scooted herself up close. Jack flipped over to the other camera and observed her legs open in front of him, giving him a good view of her naked loins. The light illuminated her perfectly. Still, that stubble bothered him. At least she had remembered her orders. He wondered if she would remember them all. He flipped back to the other camera and waited until someone walked by and spotted her in the former secretary's chair. It was Gloria, Jack could see, from human resources. She came in, clearly stunned. They chatted. Jack turned a knob next to the screen and the words came through a small speaker. "—you doing here?” Gloria seemed flummoxed. El fidgeted. “Um, I'm Jack's new secretary." "What about your job?" "I don't know what's going to happen with that." "You mean, you've-you've been demoted?" "I'd prefer to call it a mutual decision." "But why?" "I'm not at liberty to say. You'll have to ask Jack." Jack smiled, watching the scene. Her first mistake, calling him Jack. El's embarrassment pleased him. He picked up the phone. He watched as it rang on El's desk. She jumped, then reached for it with her left hand. Gloria watched her, waiting for her to finish so she could pepper her with additional questions. Jack observed that while El's right hand strayed to her lap, her fingers didn't touch her pussy. He had expected as much. Her second mistake. "Yes, sir?" "Yes, El. I wanted you to take some dictation. We're going to have to come up with something to say about your change of job assignment." "Yes, sir.” She started to hang up. "Oh, and El..." She froze in place, then brought the receiver back to her ear. “What did I tell you to do whenever you were on the phone with me?" "Um, yes, sir. I'll do that right away, sir." Jack switched the camera and watched as El's right hand crept closer to her groin, finally reaching in and just brushing her slit. He switched back in time to catch Gloria staring at her as if she'd lost her mind. "Well, I have to go,” El was telling her. “I've got to see Ja—, er, Mr. Sawyer." Gloria stood there, speechless, as El rose, adjusting her small skirt with as much dignity as she could muster. Then she came to the door connecting the two offices and entered. Jack flicked off the screen and pushed the drawer back into place. El seemed grateful to be able to close the door behind her, shutting Gloria out. Jack imagined that Gloria would waste no time in spreading the news about Ellen's bizarre new behavior. "Yes, sir?” she said, standing by the door. "You seem to have forgotten the rules of your employment." El started, taking a step back. Then she immediately began stripping off her clothes. In seconds, she was naked. She came over by Jack's chair and sank to her knees. “How may I help you, master?" "Knees wider apart. There, that's better.” Jack let her stew for a moment. “Let's take care of this memo to employees, shall we?” He handed her a pad and pen. She took it, still on her knees, her face blank. He dictated a short note about El's job change without giving any details. He told her to use her “new” name in the release, El Sanchez. She wrote down the information with a shaky hand. Jack could've dashed out the note himself in far less time, but it pleased him to have her be the author of her own demotion notice. When he was done, he told her to write it up and sent to him for approval. She started to get up, and he stopped her. “I can't very well let you get away with your bad behavior, now can I?" "B-bad behavior?” To El, no doubt her failures to obey were minor transgressions, easily forgiven. Jack had to let her know where she stood. "Yes. You called me Jack in front of Gloria. You failed to rub your pussy, even when I reminded you. And you didn't strip immediately upon entering my office." "S-sorry, sir. It won't happen again." "And then there's the matter of your sloppy shaving job. I guess I'll have to correct that mistake myself, won't I?” He paused. “Unless you want Gloria to do it." She rocked back onto her heels. “Oh, no, sir! Please. I'd rather you did it." "You know, of course, that what you'd ‘rather’ have happen is no longer important." "Um, yes, sir." Jack thought for a moment. “I'll give you a choice of punishments. You can either work in your office naked for the next two hours, or you can submit to a spanking with my belt." El looked horrified. “No, Sir! Master! You can't! Please, I beg you," "Which is it to be, El?" Her eyes roamed around, as if looking for an escape. For the first time, Jack believed she was finally realizing what she had gotten herself into. “I'll-I'll take the spanking, sir. Anything but w-work naked in front of anyone walking by! I'd just die!" He nodded. “Place yourself over the desk.” He stood and removed his belt. She obeyed warily, spreading herself flat and gripping the far end of the desk as if her life depended on it, her eyes never leaving the belt in his hand. When she was in position, her lovely rounded ass up and ready for him, she suddenly blurted, “Master? May I speak?" He sighed as if greatly bothered by her interruption. “Yes, what is it?" "W-won't people hear us? That could prove, um, hard to explain." Jack pretended to think about it. “Yes, you're right. I'm not so concerned about the slapping of my belt on your ass, but your screams could cause problems. Go get me your
Old 30-05-2006, 12:45 PM
Samster

top." She sprang up, as if grateful for the reprieve. It was a short one, however. When she returned with the scrap of cloth, he indicated she should reposition herself. When she had done so, he made her open her mouth and pressed part of the wadded up shirt inside. "Try not to make too much noise,” he said. She nodded, her eyes wide with shock. He wondered how she was going to explain this to her husband. He stood back, then let her have a crack with the belt. She screamed into the gag, clearly startled by how hard he struck her. Jack admired the nice red welt it raised on her honey-toned ass. Already sweat was beading up on her forehead and her eyes pleaded with him to stop. He struck her again, and again, moving the belt around each time to cover all the unmarked areas. He let out some of his anger at her betrayal. He stopped at five, deciding to go easy on her. Jack wasn't surprised to see the spanking had caused her slit to expand. Her juices glistened in the light. Despite her protestations, this seemed to turn her on. "Okay,” he told her, putting the belt back into the loops on his pants, “that will do for now. If you are disobedient again, I'll have to give you ten strokes." She shook her head wildly, as if she'd never consider such a thing. Jack leaned down and pulled the top from her mouth. The breath exploded from her. “Oh, master! May I speak?" "Yes, slut." "That really hurt! Please, I'll be good. I promise!" "You'd better be." She rubbed her ass gingerly and whimpered. "Now that that's out of the way, I think it's time we took care of your other problems." "Other problems?" "Yes.Go bring me the bag you brought from home." Her eyes flew open as she realized she'd left it on her desk. She grabbed her top and went to the door, stooping to pick up her skirt. Jack's voice stopped her in her tracks. “I didn't say to get dressed first." She froze, the clothes bunched in her hands. “You-you want me to walk out there n-n-naked?” She couldn't believe it. "Yes." She turned and as if on stilts, walked stiff-legged to the door. Jack took the opportunity to open the desk drawer and turn on the main camera. The hallway outside her office was deserted. El peered through. Jack could see her face appear on the left side of the screen. She checked the corridor through the glass door. When it seemed safe, she bolted through, snatched up the bag and ran back to the safety of Jack's office. He smiled and carefully shut the drawer. "Here it is, master.” She put the bag on his desk and stood back, waiting. Her obedience seemed much improved. "Go into my washroom and put on more makeup. I want you to look like a hooker. After you're done, bring me a hot, wet towel and a dry one,” he ordered, opening the bag and handing her the makeup kit. She wiggled her way to the bathroom. Jack grinned at the stripes on her ass. She disappeared inside. It was quiet for several minutes. Then he heard water running. A short time later, she returned. Her face had more rouge and her eyelids were blue. Red lipstick had been slathered on her mouth. He nodded his approval. “That's a good start. It would help if you got some false eyelashes." He took the dry towel from her, folded it and lay it right at the edge of his desk. “Here. Back up against this, then lean back until your shoulders hit the blotter." Warily, she obeyed. When she was in place, Jack could see she didn't know what to do with her legs. Letting them hang down assuaged her modesty, but the desk rubbed against her welts. Raising her legs and hooking her heels on the edge of the desk eased her pain, but exposed her private parts directly to his leering gaze. He watched while she wrestled with the dilemma. Finally, she decided the pain won out over modesty, so she let her heels rest on the desk, splaying her legs wide. Jack nodded in agreement at her decision, then rolled his chair in close. He was sure she could feel his breath on her pussy. It remained wet and slightly open. Her breath was shallow. "You didn't do too bad on the top, but you missed a lot down here,” he commented, as if he were talking to a barber about a haircut. She blushed red. Jack placed the hot towel on her loins to soften up the hairs. He left it there for several minutes, whistling softly to himself. Once, he reached up and tweaked one of her nipples, causing her to start. He noticed both her nipples swelled. He removed the towel, then squirted a good portion of shaving cream into his hand. He carefully spread it above and around her slit, noticing how his touch further excited her. Her clitoris swelled until he could see it poking out from under its hood. He wondered how it would look with a gold ring through the skin above it. He glanced up at her nipples, imagining them with similar gold rings. Nice. He took the razor and began to shave her, starting at the bottom and working against the grain. He carefully folded her labia to the side to get into the creases. El said nothing, but she began to breathe more heavily. Jack knew she was really becoming aroused now. He could see it in the amount of fluid that was dripping from her slit and collecting on the towel below. He shaved carefully. Once the phone rang, and he stopped, pulling away just in time to prevent nicking her. She acted as if she was going to get up, but he held her in place with one hand while he answered the phone. Jack could see it was an internal call. “Yes? Oh, yes, Gloria. Yes, her job has been changed. I just decided I needed her in this position.” He winked at El, his head framed between her obscenely splayed legs. She looked away in embarrassment. “Oh, salary? Well, don't worry about that for now. Yes, I'll let you know. Yes, we're working on a memo now." He hung up. “Looks like the natives are getting restless. They want an explanation. I wonder if the memo will satisfy them?" El just shook her head. Jack returned to his work. He was enjoying himself immensely. He shaved her until he was sure he had gotten every stray hair, then wiped her down with the damp towel. “There,” he said, sitting back and admiring his handiwork. “That's how I want to see you from now on." "Um, master, may I speak?" "Yes, slut." "It's hard for me to reach everywhere. But if you enjoy it, I-I would be happy to make myself available to you every day." That didn't surprise Jack. He could see she was turned on by the attention. But he didn't
Old 30-05-2006, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
peileng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story.. but u needa learn how to paragraph it.. almost go giddy reading it..
Old 30-05-2006, 12:48 PM
Samster

want to be working for her, even in this small way. “That could become tiresome, slut. Tell ya what. You got a beauty salon you go to?" El paled and shook her head. "Really?” Jack seemed nonplused. “I thought every girl had a salon." "Well, Ja—I mean, Mr. Sawyer, I have a woman who cuts my hair, but she ... she would never ... I mean..." "Hmm, that's too bad. So you need to find a full-service beauty parlor. I wonder if Gloria could help.” He picked up the phone. El shot bolt upright. “No sir! That's not necessary. Um ... maybe I can have Bill do it." Jack smiled. Somehow, that appealed to him, to have Bill be complicit in his wife's sexual degradation. “Sure, whatever. Just make sure your pussy is shaved clean every day. If I decide I want to do it again, I'll let you know." He pushed her back down. She didn't resist. Jack ran his fingers around the now-smooth surface. More fluids dripped from her slit. She squirmed, though she tried to hide it. “I'm going to be checking it every day, so don't disappoint me.” He let his fingertips brush along the edge, gathering some of the clear fluid. He brought it to his mouth and sampled it. It had a sweet, pungent taste. He could see her eyes on his face. Her lust was impossible to disguise now. Her hips twitched, her skin seemed to glow. He knew she wanted him and would do anything to have his cock thrusting into her in the next few minutes. Perfect, he thought. He checked his watch. Ten o'clock. Just right. The phone rang again. An outside line, this time. El looked pained as he answered it. "Jack Sawyer. Oh, yes, Bob. So glad you called!” The call had been prearranged for ten, but El didn't know that. Jack had been trying to land this client for a while now, but had been unable to pry him loose from Michigan Manufacturing. He had invited Bob Orley to stop by today, promising him a “deal he couldn't refuse.” Jack had told him to call him at ten, when he was on his way to the plant. "I don't know why I'm coming by, Jack,” Bob said in his ear. “I told you I'm happy with Michigan." "Yeah, but I'll bet they don't have the right package of incentives that I've developed,” Jack replied. He noticed that El seemed to become alarmed at the direction this conversation was going. She tried to get up, but he put a hand on her hip, keeping her in position. They talked for a few more minutes, then Jack said, “Okay, I'll see you soon,” and hung up. "Master, may I speak,” El immediately said. Jack thought about that. “No, slut." El's eyes widened. He could tell she didn't know what to do now. Always before, when she asked to speak, Jack allowed it. Now, when she had some serious questions about “Bob,” he shut her down. She tried to get up again, but he again stopped her with a hand. "Don't get up,” he ordered, and the tone of his voice conveyed to her that she might be in store for another whipping if she disobeyed. She lay back, panting. Jack ran his finger up her slit to the clitoris, causing her to jump. He reached into the center drawer and brought out a condom, still in its wrapper, and tossed it onto her stomach. Her face told him everything. "Wait here. Don't move.” He got up and went into El's office, closing the door behind him. He wondered if she would obey him or if he'd come back in a few minutes and find her hiding in the bathroom. The glass door opened and Bob strolled in. Bob Orley was a big, handsome, good ol’ boy, one who liked the camaraderie of his business pals. Jack believed that's why he'd stuck so long with Michigan Manufacturing—the owner was an old high school friend of his. But a lot had happened in the years since, and Jack had heard through the grapevine that Bob's loyalty was beginning to fray. Perhaps he'd not gotten the terms he'd asked for, or perhaps Michigan had begun to take his business for granted. Either way, Jack thought Bob might be open to another offer. Jack also knew Bob had been married to the same woman for twenty-five years, a real cow. Bob's extra-marital escapades were legendary and who could blame him? But Jack doubted Bob had ever experienced the delights of a slim young woman like El. She was about to pay back some of her debt, big time. If Bob agreed to switch to Sawyer Metalworking, it would bring in tens of thousands of extra dollars per year. Of course, he wouldn't tell El that. She'd have to repay her debt one fuck at a time. She could keep Bob happy anytime he wanted to stop by, at two-fifty a throw. Bob shook his hand and they chatted for a while. When the moment was right, Jack laid out his proposal, offering a slightly lower price and quicker turnaround time. "Above all, Bob, I want you to know that Sawyer Metalworking really wants your business. We'd work hard to please you every day. I can guarantee you'd never be sorry you switched." Jack could see the reluctance on Bob's face. Before he could respond, Jack added: “Oh, and to help seal the deal, I've got a little gift for you in my office. That's yours, whether you go with us or not." Bob looked questioningly at the door. “You want me to go in?" Jack nodded. “I'll just wait out here for a bit." He watched as Bob opened the door and looked in. His mouth dropped open. That told Jack that El was being the obedient sex slave she should be. Bob shot Jack a big grin, then disappeared inside, closing the door softly behind him. He sat on the edge of El's new desk and listened to the dim noises through the door. At first all he could hear was the alto of El's voice as she climbed toward an orgasm. He imagined Bob had just plopped down between her legs and dove in, lapping her to a quick climax. Now he could hear Bob's bass vocals, intercut with El's cries as she neared her second orgasm. He knew they were fucking in earnest now. Jack's cock hardened and he wanted to fuck her himself, just as soon as Bob was finished. There came a muffled cacophony of sounds: voices, flesh slapping flesh, cries, small objects falling to the floor. A crescendo of voices erupted, then silence. In about ten minutes, Bob reappeared in the doorway. “That was right neighborly of ya,” he said, a foolish grin on his face. “I'll have to think hard about this. Would you mind if I came back, say, day after tomorrow, to explore your offer further?" "Sure. How about the same time then?" His smile broadened. “I have to tell ya, Jack, I never got this kind of treatment from Michigan." "Well, that's why our customers are one-hundred percent satisfied." After Bob left, Jack returned to his office. Surprisingly, El was still on her back on the desk, her legs splayed out, her head tipped away from him. When she heard him, she
Old 30-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

turned toward him. Jack had expected tears, but was surprised to find her still panting from her orgasm. The skin on her chest and neck was mottled with pink. "How did it go?" Her mouth opened and closed as if she had trouble finding her voice. “It was ... incredible." "Really?” He was surprised, but pleased that El had enjoyed it too. It would certainly make it easier for her to embrace her new duties. "Yes, sir.” She propped herself up on one elbow. “I've never had an orgasm like that before. Not with Bill, not with anyone." "That's great, because he's coming back again the day after tomorrow." El sat up. “Really?” Her expression told him she was looking forward to it." "Yes, you did very well for your first effort. That's two-fifty off your debt. I'll make the entry now.” He called up the Excel program and added the total. It made an insignificant dent, of course, but it was a start. "Did he use a condom?" "Yes, sir. I handed it to him first thing and he didn't object. It made me feel safe, you know. Maybe that's why I came so hard." Jack nodded. El might prove to be excellent at her new job. “So tell me what happened." El didn't even flush. “Well, first he went down on me. Being shaved so close, it was really sensitive! I really like it. I came so hard I thought I'd pass out.” She looked down as if she was too embarrassed to hold Jack's gaze. “He's really good at that.” She looked up and Jack just nodded, so she continued. “Then he, um, fucked me. He has a very nice-sized cock. He hit all the right spots." "That's good, El. You did well." "Sir, may I get up now?" "No.” He unzipped his pants. She sighed and lay back flat, spreading her legs for him. “One more rule to remember, slut. While you may ask clients to use condoms, I don't wish to use one. Therefore, you should stay on the pill." "Yes, sir." "Good.” He stepped up and aimed his rock-hard cock at her slippery entrance. He couldn't explain why fucking her after Bob enticed him so. Perhaps it was the “naughty factor.” Or perhaps that her actions might result in Sawyer winning a big contract. Either way, it excited him. He pressed his cock into her, watching as the folds parted and the juices flowed around him. He continued to press until his balls slapped gently against her ass, then he pulled back and began thrusting, grabbing her upper arms for leverage. El began to get into the action, rocking her hips in time with his movements. Jack could feel himself rising to a powerful climax. He didn't hold back, he didn't care for her pleasure, only his own. When he was ready, he thrust hard against her and squirted his seed deep into her. In seconds, El came as well, grabbing his forearms so tightly he though she might cut off the circulation to his hands. They clung together while the orgasm ended. Finally, Jack pulled away. He could see the mixture of fluids pour out of her gaping slit onto the towel. "Okay, you can get up now,” he gasped. She rolled over onto one elbow, then pushed herself the rest of the way up. “May I go to the bathroom, master?" "Clean me first." She dropped to her knees and took his cock gently into her rosebud mouth. It felt good to have her lips around it, even though he was quite sensitive. When she was finished, she sat back. He nodded. “Okay, go ahead." "Thank you, sir,” she said before she disappeared into the bathroom. Jack buttoned himself up and sank back into his chair. He checked his watch. Eleven-thirty. A lot had happened and it wasn't even noon yet.
Old 30-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peileng
nice story.. but u needa learn how to paragraph it.. almost go giddy reading it..
Sorry... I will retify that with the next chapters as I am just cutting and pasting it over... Pai seh....
Old 30-05-2006, 12:56 PM
Samster

CHAPTER 3

El stared at the face of a harlot in the mirror above the sink. It made her feel like she was somebody else. The Ellen she knew from before seemed to recede in her mind. She used a damp towel to clean up her pussy.It felt good now, being shaved so close. Of course, it also felt good to have been fucked so completely. Bill had never made her come like this. No one had. Was it because Jack had spanked her first? Teased her? Was it because she really enjoyed being taken by a stranger, at the orders of her boss? She couldn't explain what had happened to her. She told herself she had agreed to this crazy, illegal scheme only to avoid prison for embezzlement. But deep down, she knew there was another reason, one she couldn't articulate at first. It was her id—it needed the raw, powerful sex, the submissiveness that Jack demanded. This part of her had been long suppressed. Now it had come flooding to the surface, not to be denied. She cleaned herself up as best she could and came back out to face whatever Jack had in store for her. But now she wasn't afraid, not like she had been yesterday, when he had confronted her with the evidence. For some inexplicable reason, she felt free for the first time in her life. Maybe it was because she no longer had to be making any decisions. Bill had let her do that. She'd been taking care of him for years. The thought of her lazy husband tarnished her mood. She knew he was eventually going to find out just exactly what she'd been doing to avoid arrest and she doubted he'd be able to handle it.

"El."
She shook off her thoughts and came to Jack's side. “Yes, master?” She knelt down, knees wide apart. "You were very good this morning. Beyond my expectations. But now I'm behind in my work, I'm afraid.” El shot him a worried expression. “No, no,” he said quickly. “It's not your fault. It just means I'm going to have to work through lunch hour. I'd like you to order me something from the deli. Turkey sandwich will be fine and some iced tea. Order yourself something too." She nodded. She knew the deli. They delivered, which meant she didn't have to go outside and endure looks from strangers. Despite her enjoyment of slutty sex with Bob and Jack, she still felt embarrassed for others to see what a slut she'd become. It didn't make a lot of sense, but there it was. "May I put on my clothes?"

He nodded. She got dressed quickly and returned to her office. Her pussy still leaked some fluids and she worried that it would stain the back of her dress. She took some tissues and folded them, tucking them between the crack of her ass and the miniskirt. As she scooted up close to the desk, she remembered to spread her legs, so he could see
Old 30-05-2006, 12:57 PM
Samster

her. Before she could pick up the phone, the intercom buzzed. She picked it up, her other hand automatically moving to her clit, where she rubbed it vigorously, even though she was somewhat sore.
"Yes, sir?" "I just wanted to see if you remembered,” her master said over the phone. “And what's that under your ass?" El paled. “Oh, um, that's some tissue. I didn't want to stain my dress."

"No,” she heard him say. “Remove it. If your dress gets stained, if everybody can see, that just proves what a slut you are. They don't have to know that you're doing it to repay what you stole, but I don't want you to hide what you've become." She found herself nodding and reluctantly removed the now-damp tissue. She knew her skirt would soon be soaked through. Whenever she walked down the corridor, people behind her would point and laugh silently. The image of it both excited and embarrassed her, and her fingers rubbing her clit only made it worse. "Yes, sir. I'm about to order your lunch now, sir." "Go ahead.” He hung up.

She called the deli and ordered two turkey sandwiches and two iced teas. She wondered if she was going to have to pay for it and how she might do it—she didn't have any money. She reached for the phone, ready to call Jack, but then held off. He wouldn't want to be bothered by something petty like this. The delivery boy came in twenty minutes later. He couldn't have been older than twenty. He still had a spray of acne across his face. He had long hair, tucked up under a reversed ball cap, jeans, and a blue shirt with the name of the deli on it. He smiled when he saw El's skimpy top and the nipples poking through. “Order here for Sawyer,” he said, holding up the bag. “Comes to seventeen-fifty-seven." "I don't have any cash on me. Can you put it on the company tab?" He shook his head. “We don't do that anymore. Too many people tried to stiff us."

"Well, I could get it from Jack, but he's busy right now. Can you wait until later today?" "Sorry, ma'am.” His eyes never left her breasts. She took the hint. “Isn't there something else we could work out?” She scooted back from the desk, letting him see her short skirt. His eyes grew wide. “What'ya have in mind?" "A blow-job?" The deli boy looked around. “Here?" "You can sit at my desk. I'll go underneath. No one will notice, unless you cry out or something."

His face brightened. “Sure.” She got up, turned around and backed down under the desk. It caused her legs to splay apart, hiking up her dress. When he sat down, El could tell he could clearly see her bare pussy, distended and reddened from recent fuckings, still dripping fluids. She let him stare for a few seconds, then signaled him to move up. She let him scoot up close until his groin was right in front of her. She unzipped him and let his swelling cock spring free. But the desk was too low; she kept banging her head when she tried to envelope the mushroom head. "Lower your chair,” she said to his penis. He fumbled for the lever and soon he dropped down to a more manageable height. Now she could reach him properly. She took him into her mouth, sucking and licking. He tasted like she might've imagined a young man would, all sweet and sassy, full of energy and need. She teased him for less than a minute before he spasmed, shooting his seed into her mouth. She swallowed it easily, although some spilled onto her chin. He scooted back a bit, a big grin on his face. He zipped up.

“Wow! That was really great! Anytime you want to order anything, just ask for Frankie!" "Okay, Frankie. I'll do that.” She used her finger to scoop up the remaining sperm and suck it clean. She started to get up, but Frankie blocked her way. "Uhh,” he said, staring down at her. "What?" "For a tip, could you let me see your ... uh, you know ... again?"

She gave him a knowing smile. “Okay. Since you've been so nice.” She couldn't believe she'd stooped so low so quickly. It was as if that person she'd been yesterday was a distant memory. Now she was on her knees, showing a boy her pussy that had just been royally fucked by two men. She squatted on the carpet, spread her legs wide and pulled up the front of her dress, letting Frankie get a good look. He just stared, his mouth partially ajar. Then she pushed her skirt down and he wheeled back, letting her out. He stood and nodded to her. "Thanks for your order." "You're welcome." After he left, she thumbed the switch on the intercom. "Yes?” His voice sent chills down her back. "I've got your food, sir. Would you like it now?" "Yes."
She clicked off, then froze. She suddenly realized, she had forgotten to rub her pussy while she spoke to him. Damnit! Would he notice? She couldn't stand another spanking—her ass was already too sore. Squaring her shoulders, she marched in, hoping for the best. She remembered, just after she shut the door, to put the bag down on a nearby chair and remove all her clothes, the few that she had on. She approached Jack, holding out the bag, pretending that nothing was wrong. She dropped to her knees. He eyed her carefully. “How did you pay for this?" "Well, sir, I didn't have any money, so...” She hesitated, not sure if he'd be mad or not. The words came out in a rush. “I blew him for it." Jack laughed. “I know, I watched. I just wanted to hear you say it. Remember, don't keep any secrets from me." "Will that count toward my debt?" He cocked his head to the side. “Why, yes, I think it should. I didn't ask you to do it, but I admire your initiative.” He turned to his computer. “That makes three-fifty you've earned so far and the day's only half over!" He unwrapped the sandwich and took a bite. El, not sure if she would be allowed to eat, remained at his side on her knees, waiting for instructions. "Despite your initiative, I am disappointed in you,” he said, his mouth partially full. El
Old 30-05-2006, 12:59 PM
Samster

froze. He knew! She tried to pretend ignorance. “Wh-what do you mean, sir?" "You know perfectly well what I mean." She caved in. “You mean because I didn't touch my pussy when I called about the food?" "That's right. And you called me Jack to the delivery boy.” He shook his head in mock sadness. “I was hoping you'd learned your lesson." She started to beg, and immediately realized it would be useless. She could only wait and hope he wouldn't spank her any more today. Her bottom was already well marked! His eyes softened and he appeared to read her mind. “No, I don't want to spank you again. I'll tell you what, instead of a beating, which you richly deserve, how about this instead: You stay at your desk for the remainder of the day without your skirt on. You can leave it here. And I want to see your one hand on your pussy all the time. Okay?" El felt her heart hammer in her chest. To be naked all afternoon, covered by nothing but her skimpy top? Anyone who came in would notice immediately, even if she scooted up right close to the desk. And how was she supposed to get any work done with one hand on her pussy all day?

She started to protest, then realized the alternative was another beating. She couldn't bear that. “Yes, sir,” she said in a tiny voice. "Good. Carry on.” He returned to his food. El took the bag containing her sandwich and the other iced tea and walked over to the door. She stopped long enough to pull her top on over her head, then opened the door and peeked out. Her office was empty, but occasionally people would stroll by on their way to lunch. She waited until the coast was clear, then bolted for her chair. She had it scooted all the way up and was trying to decide how to eat with one hand when the intercom buzzed. "Yes,” she said, making sure her fingers rubbed her clit. "You forgot to close the door." She turned, chagrined, to see he was right. She looked up at the glass door, and saw two people walk by talking to each other. They paid her no mind.

"All right, sir. I'll close it." "See that you do—oh, and slut?" "Yes, sir?" "Keep one hand on your pussy while you do." She made an inarticulate sound and hung up. She stared at the hallway outside, trying to decide how best to time this. After watching the door and seeing no one, she jumped up, her right hand cupping her mound, and ran to the office door. She closed it with a nervous slam, then jumped back into her chair. The intercom rang again. Her heart sank. "Y-yes, sir?" "There's no need to slam the door. Do it again, only this time, close it softly." "Ye-yes, sir.” She gritted her teeth. Her lunch was forgotten on her desktop. Her stomach churned. She watched the glass door until another person walked by, then got up quickly, one hand covering her privates. She opened the door to Jack's office and quietly closed it again, then turned and headed back for the chair. She glanced up to see Scotty, the day shift foreman, standing there, open-mouthed. El wanted to die from embarrassment. She slouched down and rapidly duck-walked to her chair, trying to hide as much of her lower half as she could. She wanted to wave him away, but he came in before she could move.

"Ellen, is that you?" "Um, yes, Scotty.” Her face was beet red. "What are you doing here? I heard you changed jobs, but why? And what's with...” He waved at her face and outfit. "Oh, I just decided I needed a change.” It was a lame excuse and Scotty wouldn't be fooled by it for a minute. "You, um, you don't seem to be wearing any, er, pants." She cradled her head in one hand, and stared at the blotter. The other remained in her lap, as ordered, lightly stroking her pussy, though it was driving her crazy. She just knew Jack was watching her. “No, Scotty, I'm not." "But, why?" Before she could answer, the office door opened and Jack walked through. “Scotty!” he said with false cheer. “Just the man I've been wanting to see. Come in!" Scotty walked by the desk, his face a mask of confusion. As he passed by, she knew he could see the naked roundness of her hip, the way her hand disappeared under the desk. Jack turned to El. “Carry on,” he said. They both disappeared into the office. She pushed her right hand farther into her wet pussy and let her tears of shame flow.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1