The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2006, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster
How to assess a person’s horniness level from outward appearance?

Hi all, this is my 1st new thread and please be tolerant and forgive me if u find this wuliao or boring.....here I begin...thanks!

Much had been spoken about how to gauge if someone is the ‘horny’ type or not from their outward appearance. This poser had me thinking for a long time and I hope Bros and Sistas here could share their opinions and observations.

I have come across talk about judging a guy’s dick size from the size of their Nose, Feet, length of fingers….etc. For girls, the shape of their lips, size of their mouth….etc. With the numerous encounters I had, still I could not find a definitive correlation on the level of a person’s horniness (sexual appetite) to their physical appearance.

However, one observation I had (with all my ladies that has high sex drive) was that their 2nd toes are longer than the main toe. Those that are not highly sexed, has a 2nd toe shorter than the main toe. And the one that’s very highly sexed and was even open to swinging and sharing, has a 2nd toe much longer than her main toe. Now I must qualify that myself have a longer 2nd toe and I do consider myself to be highly sexed.

This observation sets me thinking if there could be positive correlation between the length (maybe even size) of a person’s 2nd toe to his/her sexual appetite.

So if Bros & Sistas here could provide feedback on their own observations and maybe, just maybe, the correlation is positive. Then, we all know what to look for when we go HUNTING………
Old 09-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to assess a person’s horniness level from outward appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsabt6x
... However, one observation I had (with all my ladies that has high sex drive) was that their 2nd toes are longer than the main toe. Those that are not highly sexed, has a 2nd toe shorter than the main toe ...
i think it's just a coincidence la bro ... first time i've ever heard of such a co-relation

most of my gfs do not have like u observed longer 2nd toes but they are still horny like hell with me
Old 09-05-2006, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 22
dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813
i think it's just a coincidence la bro ... first time i've ever heard of such a co-relation

most of my gfs do not have like u observed longer 2nd toes but they are still horny like hell with me
All, if not most gals are down right horny but not all are open enough to start an affair. I believe what you are looking for are gals who are horny and willing to start an affair right? I never heard about the toe myth but the one thing for sure is the amount of hair on the limbs and facial (thin hair). The reason they have so much hair is because their male hormones are in much higher proportion than the female hormones in the body, causing their body reaction to have the tendency of behaving more like a guy.

In this case, I'm referring to the HSD. I wouldn't say such gals would be 100% receptive of affairs but the chances are higher. When you spot one, just try to be friendly with some flirtatious sweet talk and see how thing goes. Most probably than not, you will be able to convince her to have an affair with you if you hit it right. Anyway if you find that she's not able to accept, just back off. Oh by the way, don't target my gal! Heehee! ^_^

I fucking love my gal and i love fucking my gal!
Old 09-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
LED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think Hairy chicks are generally high sex drive........ I have a couple of girl friends with that condition and YES... they are all freaking horny gers just waiting for you to antagonize them before the devil in them manifest

arRRRRRRRRRRR........ Yummy
Old 09-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LED...
I think Hairy chicks are generally high sex drive........ I have a couple of girl friends with that condition and YES... they are all freaking horny gers just waiting for you to antagonize them before the devil in them manifest

arRRRRRRRRRRR........ Yummy
Serious or not bro? damn fxxking horny!?! can intro to us?
Old 09-05-2006, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 22
dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan
Serious or not bro? damn fxxking horny!?! can intro to us?
There's plenty full out there, don't have to intro la. Just be observant and approach when you find one. They are generally very friendly and easy to approach. However like I've mentioned, don't expect 100% success... Nothing is for sure.

I fucking love my gal and i love fucking my gal!
Old 09-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 21
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

If horniness is equate to HSD, then someone once told me that a guy with hairy legs has HSD, for ladies it is the hair on the forearm. Cannot confirm this theory.
Old 09-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
razer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol.. bro, my 2nd toe is not long but like most guys.. HORNY devils.. haha.. but 1 thing i noticed.. like some bros here said.. hairy women are very horny.. i usually tell from their thicker then usual eyebrows..
Old 09-05-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813

My 2nd toe is shorter than my main toe, but I am horny everyday.

So his theory don't apply.

hehehe
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-05-2006, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 20
007 JP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy007 JP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Toe? never heard before,hairy yes for gals that masterbed often they are usually hench back...
for guys skinny skinny also see leg,the joints of the leg if go inward means masterbed often,and by the way is masterbeding often consider assessing a person horniness
so how you look,there are also people say if you look like a rabbit you are very horny,so do you look like ya cha su,the one in huang fei hong show
Old 09-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dna_gene
.........I'm referring to the HSD. I wouldn't say such gals would be 100% receptive of affairs but the chances are higher....Oh by the way, don't target my gal! Heehee! ^_^
hey thanks for all yr replies...it have been most helpful...well, it's just observation n that's why i tot i raise it here for deliberating....anyway, i didn't know about the hairy part which i will definitely keep n look out for in my future hunting sessions....

btw bro dna....i hv no intent to target yr gal but since i dunno who she is...pls forgive if accidentally she's targeted... juz let me know n i'll surely back-off....
Old 09-05-2006, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dna_gene
There's plenty full out there, don't have to intro la. Just be observant and approach when you find one. They are generally very friendly and easy to approach. However like I've mentioned, don't expect 100% success... Nothing is for sure.
hahaha.... Thanks alot bro, u r expert or old bird la, if I approach 10 gals n can get 1, I will be damn happy liao.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well, me sorta blip the fact that being hairy are related to how horny one guy/ladies is...

After all, both is related to hormones count mar, rite??

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
SassySammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 JP
Toe? never heard before,hairy yes for gals that masterbed often they are usually hench back...
hahaa i've heard of this too. Girls with hunchback r horny. also those who r hairy. hmmmm i must say it's quite true hehe

Does it mean girls with good postures are dead fishes then??
Old 10-05-2006, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Nesferatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friends told me that women with big boobs are more hornier than those with small cupcakes.

But guess I was wrong, coz one of my ex (Cup A) was a damn horny gal. Im also in the opinion that gals with small boobs are better in giving blowjobs.

Nes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1