The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
BigJohn3288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BKK Samsters Support Group

All Bros...This is the first time I start a new thread.

I returned to Bangkok on the first day of new year. Went to Khao San and after playing with water and girls at the same time during Song Khran, kenna flu and was out of action for a few days.

Then met up with several Samsters. Went with Bro Sohni to resort. No action....zzzz..Bro Sohni is a widely cheonged person in BKK and I would say he is the walking encyclopedia for BKK cheong joints.

Got to know Bros from Malaysia and also others from Signapore. Got acquainted with Bro Joe afterwards and then happening man..... Went in 1 day to makan in the morniong, Poseidon in the afternoon for a traditional massage and then a Soapy in ther evening. Very good sopay @ emmanualle fr a girl name "AMP". Big tits and a very playful nature, she can speak some chinese. Cost only B2000 for a B' course treatment. She is very skillful with BJ and We then went on to a 'Ta Bao' Joint and picked up girls for the night.
Went to some local ta bao joints as we dont want to go for those which had the market price spoilt by Japs in Thaniya and Ang Mos in Cowboy. When we are in the local joints we try to keep low profile and not too showy so as not to spoil the local market.

Picked up a local girl named 'Nam Wan' - Sweet water in Thai and she is a Jap girl lookalike; a girl of mixed parentage. A very fleshy,with big tits... Clean and still quite unspoilt pussy which I savoured with pleasure. Tightness of pussy is ensured as she is still 18 and recently dropped out of Rajaput University. The reason she dropped out is that she likes to go cheong. Drinking and flirting is her second nature and she will cheong till morning everyday. I booked her out and brought her to Phuket for a short trip. It was esparating as i later found out that she has young boyfriends and is on designer drugs. Well as I saw in one of the FRs to find them, fool them, fuck them and say next... This principle is correct. As wth these WLs we cannot place any feelings into it as they are all looking for money, even if you are very handsome, at the end of the day $$$ still talks. Well we then went to another ta bao joint and got to know a few more local side liners. One was especially good. Rated by Bro Vinz and Bro Joe as an 8. She is playful and very horny. Eager to please is what she do best to ensure return customer. I would try to book her as soon as I recover from the 2 weeks of non-stop chjeonging.

I then bought some Red korean Ginseng and went to eat Herb Tonics..... Sheeeeeezzz Must kep stmina up for non stop action. Wah.. very siong man.... Every night and day afterwards become very hectic and tiring...Must go to Yaowarat (BKK Chinatown) to 'Por' back all the essential nutrients I lost.

Then when I posted my mobile on the IFRs. I receivd numerous calls from Bros all over asking about good cheong joints and to meet up. I then went for drinks with Bros from all over and founmd out that most of us are able to clique from the first meeting. If We were able to clique, we would go cheonging according to each person's liking. Well If any Bro is in town, Please note that John is in rejuvantion period of a week and a trip to Phuket on the
7th will be hoping to meeting up with Bros again on the 12th onwards. Well I just worte the brief as the full report is a tad too long if I go into details. Will try though to submit full report as soon as possible. Any enquires of wanting to meet up can pm or call me.
Old 03-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MaxCool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BKK Samsters Support Group

Bro, how's your cough? Do take care of health ar.. Cheong non-stop could be harmful but of cos with the right weightage and other supplements, can be nutritious as well.

So when r u conducting the lessons for me & Bro John?

Enjoy yr babes there.

Cheers
Old 03-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
vincent4887 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn3288
All Bros...This is the first time I start a new thread.

Well we then went to another ta bao joint and got to know a few more local side liners. One was especially good. Rated by Bro Vinz and Bro Joe as an 8. She is playful and very horny. Eager to please is what she do best to ensure return customer. I would try to book her as soon as I recover from the 2 weeks of non-stop chjeonging.

THE GAL U TALKING ABOUT IS JAN CAI MAI...??

I then bought some Red korean Ginseng and went to eat Herb Tonics..... Sheeeeeezzz Must kep stmina up for non stop action. Wah.. very siong man.... Every night and day afterwards become very hectic and tiring...Must go to Yaowarat (BKK Chinatown) to 'Por' back all the essential nutrients I lost.

GOOD TIPS.. WILL ASK FROM U WHEN I MEET U AGAIN.. KEKEKE... WANNA TRY THE POWER OF THE HERB....

Well If any Bro is in town, Please note that John is in rejuvantion period of a week and a trip to Phuket on the
7th will be hoping to meeting up with Bros again on the 12th onwards. Well I just worte the brief as the full report is a tad too long if I go into details. Will try though to submit full report as soon as possible. Any enquires of wanting to meet up can pm or call me.
TAKE CARE BRO..... HAVE TO KEEP FIT TO CHEONG ENDLESSLY.. HAHAH...
Old 03-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent4887
TAKE CARE BRO..... HAVE TO KEEP FIT TO CHEONG ENDLESSLY.. HAHAH...
Ha Ha... Bro U know I know lah....... Who I wa talking about for the good service... C u
Old 04-05-2006, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Ah joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Were those Ginseng from HuayKwang do you more harm than good? Memories still linger, the young daugther at the chinese medical shop.
Did I brought you and Chee Kiong to the wrong place - local joint that is?
That makes you order for a tube of Marlboro Light and whisky.
Old 04-05-2006, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Ah joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCool
Bro, how's your cough? Do take care of health ar.. Cheong non-stop could be harmful but of cos with the right weightage and other supplements, can be nutritious as well.

So when r u conducting the lessons for me & Bro John?

Enjoy yr babes there.

Cheers
Maxcool, you should worry about his sperm bank more than this cough, he has passed it all to me after daysssss of cheonging together. He is an asshole because I asked him not to call me but he SMS me "good morning" every morning even when he is Phuket. I asked him not to come near me because I'm a smoker and now he pick up smoking himself. You better stay clear from him! I'll bring you to other joint the next trip.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
happywater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Bkk this weekend 6th and 7th May? I'm relatively new to the Bkk cheong scene and it will be good to meetup with some samsters for drinks and chicks. I have only been to massage joints on previous trips due to time constraints and since i have more time this time round, will really like to try out some of the other places. Any bros want to cheong the G-Clubs or smaller joints, i definitely need some guidance from seniors here. Ok pm me and let's CHEONGGGG
Old 05-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Samster

punx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OK I'm here until 7th May 2006.

Staying at Grand Diamond room 1410. Anyone wanna go out call my hotel and leave a message on how to contact u if I'm not in the room
Old 06-05-2006, 02:01 AM
Not Activated

MaxCool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah joe
Maxcool, you should worry about his sperm bank more than this cough, he has passed it all to me after daysssss of cheonging together. He is an asshole because I asked him not to call me but he SMS me "good morning" every morning even when he is Phuket. I asked him not to come near me because I'm a smoker and now he pick up smoking himself. You better stay clear from him! I'll bring you to other joint the next trip.
Oh ya.. Not sure on the stock level of his sperm bank.. haha..
So now who's influencing who huh?? hehe

Well, I'm crossing my fingers hoping I can go to BKK soon and longer duration..
Old 02-12-2010, 04:05 AM
Samster

Hahaha Longgggggggggg time nologged i. Everyone doing well?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1