The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-05-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold
Talking Shanghai lady in Central - Speaks perfect english!

Its been awhile since i last ventured out to look for a new massage place. Plus, its is quite exciting to find new place, not knowing how it would turn out. Fortunately, i managed to find a good place with awesome massage.

Upon reaching this place, huge mall, can clearly see there are a handful of outlets. So walked around abit. Saw one unit, with one lady. Clearly she is from PRC, which i dont really fancy. However, i realised that she spoke v.good english. So decided to try.

Opted for a 30min massage, just to test water. To be honest, i had better massage but it wasnt that bad. Cracking of bones and good oil massage were gd enuf to make me fall asleep. While im still lying down, she asked if i wanted to try a Chinese special. Quoted her price,which is slightly ex,but i thought why not try it. Settled the price and off she went.

Not going into details but id say its not the usual mechanical stuff, which i like.Asked her what she did and she said its a chinese massage which is good for the small brother-blood flow,etc.

Name: RY
Boobs: Didnt really see, but should be on the smaller side
Massage: 7/10
Service: 8/10
RTM: Of course!
Damage: $30 + $70

Important note: Am more that willing to share but only with bros with minimum 300 points. Will screen thoroughly before sharing as its quite rare to have a PRC lady who could speak awesome English.

Bros who have shared with me their finds, do pm me, i can share this.

Bros below 300 points, you may try pm me but state why i should share with you (maybe you have contributed alot of frs or sth). If so, i dont mind sharing this place with you. dont just pm me asking for the ctc cause im just gonna ignore it.

Cheers!
Old 22-05-2015, 05:46 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai lady in Central - Speaks perfect english!

Bro is she chio bo mah?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-05-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

wah bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHARE!!!!
Old 23-05-2015, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold

Handful of ctcs sent out liao. Will send another batch tmr.
To me shes quite chio. I hardly engage prcs so shes definitely one of the chio'est i have seen. Maybe some bros might disagree. Ultimately, the fact that she is good in massage and splken English is enuf for me to go bk for another visit soon.

Cheers!
Old 27-09-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

can speak eng ?? still there?
Old 27-09-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SSEAH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread