The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2006, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
youngeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Warning On Fucked Up Okt: Sg_bonker!

Hi All!

Yet another warning here on this damn fucked up OKT!

Booked one of his girl for a session.
The OKT at first said she was available at 2 timings.
When I confirmed, he said the timings was taken away.
Nevermind. That I don't really blame him.

He later managed to get me a slot. Good I thought.

25 minutes before the session, he SMS me to ask am I on my way?
I replied I am and asked him is she here yet?
He said no but asked me to book room first.

When it is time for the appointment, the OKT kept quiet and no response from him. I SMS him a few times to ask him is she coming and whats happening but no reply.

10 minutes after appointment time, he said he will get back to me.
28 minutes after appointment time, he said "something crop up, need to delay or cancel."
30 minutes later, he said "wait a while more."

I SMS him and asked him wait how long more?
But there was no reply from him.
Finally called him but his HP was turned off.
So the OKT kept me waiting at the designated spot like a complete fool as he deliberately turned off his HP and he COULD NOT BE BOTHERED TO REPLY.

I finally managed to get through to him more than 1.5 hours later, as he could not be bothered to reply.

He just gave a very 'relaxed' 'sorry' and said the girl was held up and he can get me another replacement late at night and he will compensate me the hotel fare.

WHAT THE FUCK!
STUPID OKT.
YOU MAY HAVE ALOT OF FREE TIME TO SPARE BUT I DON'T!
YOU THINK I AM A FUCKING CHARITY CASE FOR YOU TO GIVE ME GIRLS TO FUCK?

Damn useless idiot!
Even if the girl is delayed or arrested or dead, you cannot be bothered to call me when you know fully well I am waiting for her at the designated place? If I never call, you also could not be bothered?

You think I am here to play primary school hide and seek games with you?

Do you think by turning off your handphone, all your problems will be solved? Do you think not replying to your customers, all your problems will be solved?
If you think so, I think you will be sadly mistaken when you discovered this ploy won't work when AV is after you.

My conclusions:

1. This OKT is condemned. He claims he used to be a senior OKT in another website but he is too damn irresponsible. All he needs to do is keep the customers informed. But he chose not to and make people wait like a fool for him. How will he like it if all his customers book his girls only to disappear?

2. DO NOT TRUST THESE OKTS! Even those who have FRs written about their girls. Lucky I was not so stupid to believe him and book the room to wait for his girl. He just wasted so much of my time!

In future, anyone who books the room to wait for the OKT or FL deserves to get sabotaged and cheated out of their money due to these fucked up people!

So do not book rooms and wait for them, just like we should not TT them money first.

3. This OKT said he is afraid of being flamed by the seniors here.
Well, since he is so bloody fucked up, he fully deserves to get flamed.
He is so fucked up, I won't be surprised he is E777 or his prized disciple.

4. NO STANDARD OF SERVICE FROM THIS OKT as he thinks all of us are morons who will be happy as long as we get to fuck any girl he gives.

BE WARNED ABOUT THIS FUCKER!
CONTACT HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Old 29-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Warning On Fucked Up Okt: Sg_bonker!

Cool it bro.
We win some, we loss some.
If you'd bad experience from certain agents, then maybe you should think twice in engaging them again.
There're many agents out there with good attitude and reputation.
And I also believe you'd experienced good agents before too. Why not reconsider them again.
Cheers,
ML
CB:
Old 29-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
starman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngeric
Hi All!

Yet another warning here on this damn fucked up OKT!

Booked one of his girl for a session.
The OKT at first said she was available at 2 timings.
When I confirmed, he said the timings was taken away.
Nevermind. That I don't really blame him.

He later managed to get me a slot. Good I thought.

When it is time for the appointment, the OKT kept quiet and no response from him. I SMS him a few times to ask him is she coming and whats happening but no reply.

28 minutes after appointment time, he said "something crop up, need to delay or cancel."

So the OKT kept me waiting at the designated spot like a complete fool as he deliberately turned off his HP and he COULD NOT BE BOTHERED TO REPLY.

I finally managed to get through to him more than 1.5 hours later, as he could not be bothered to reply.

He just gave a very 'relaxed' 'sorry' and said the girl was held up and he can get me another replacement late at night and he will compensate me the hotel fare.

WHAT THE FUCK!
STUPID OKT.
YOU MAY HAVE ALOT OF FREE TIME TO SPARE BUT I DON'T!
YOU THINK I AM A FUCKING CHARITY CASE FOR YOU TO GIVE ME GIRLS TO FUCK?

Damn useless idiot!
Even if the girl is delayed or arrested or dead, you cannot be bothered to call me when you know fully well I am waiting for her at the designated place? If I never call, you also could not be bothered?

You think I am here to play primary school hide and seek games with you?

Do you think by turning off your handphone, all your problems will be solved? Do you think not replying to your customers, all your problems will be solved?
If you think so, I think you will be sadly mistaken when you discovered this ploy won't work when AV is after you.

My conclusions:

1. This OKT is condemned. He claims he used to be a senior OKT in another website but he is too damn irresponsible. All he needs to do is keep the customers informed. But he chose not to and make people wait like a fool for him. How will he like it if all his customers book his girls only to disappear?

2. DO NOT TRUST THESE OKTS! Even those who have FRs written about their girls. Lucky I was not so stupid to believe him and book the room to wait for his girl. He just wasted so much of my time!

In future, anyone who books the room to wait for the OKT or FL deserves to get sabotaged and cheated out of their money due to these fucked up people!

So do not book rooms and wait for them, just like we should not TT them money first.

4. NO STANDARD OF SERVICE FROM THIS OKT as he thinks all of us are morons who will be happy as long as we get to fuck any girl he gives.

Bro r u refering to E777? which gals did u booked? Pls share.....
Old 29-03-2006, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Warning On Fucked Up Okt: Sg_bonker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starman
Bro r u refering to E777? which gals did u booked? Pls share.....
Bro-Y's just saying that OKT-Sg-bonker n E777 may be the same person or they may be 2 different persons working together...
Old 29-03-2006, 08:50 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Bro-Y's just saying that OKT-Sg-bonker n E777 may be the same person or they may be 2 different persons working together...
hey hey brudder Groo...how's life man? wow u so interested in this thread ah?
change to FL scene now?
Old 29-03-2006, 09:13 PM
salute

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Re: Warning On Fucked Up Okt: Sg_bonker!

This guy should be reported to the police nad arrested.. Take his number and name and bring it to the poilce for these illegal activities his doing.
Old 29-03-2006, 09:13 PM
salute

Thumbs up Re: Warning On Fucked Up Okt: Sg_bonker!

This guy should be reported to the police and arrested.. Take his number and name and bring it to the poilce for these illegal activities his doing.
Old 29-03-2006, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
youngeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
There're many agents out there with good attitude and reputation.
And I also believe you'd experienced good agents before too. Why not reconsider them again.
Hi Meatlover!

I always patronise the same OKTs who gave me expected to excellent services.

However, these OKTs may not have the girls I want. If they have, needless to say, I will go to them for the same girls instead of going through an unknown OKT I have not dealt with before.

YE
Old 29-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Stea|th deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Personally i have not had any bad experiences from any okts before
[thank goodness] except perhaps small cases of gals standard of service so
just some questions & comments from me [in blue] so anyone please correct me if i'm wrong? thanks.

Asking if you're on your way & booking a room 1st [deal excl. htl room] typical if not standard reply fm an okt/agent.

Now thats not acceptable, a reply better late than never is at least expected , with an apology. Its not pride lost but rather service orientated.

Tsk tsk.. *sigh*

Not that it'll heal & restore your mood but hmm.. he offered to offset the hotel fare.

Is it possible for customers to come to a negotiation of not having to book for the room 1st, say in the case where customers have to foot for the htl room bill?

Hmm.. just who is this person?

Oh yes i will & thank you bro youngeric!
Old 29-03-2006, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I always patronise the same OKTs who gave me expected to excellent services.
Once bitten, twice shy. Stick to your regular OKTs. IF you want to try a new one, there is always this first time. If bad, then don't ever need to look for him again. He will lose a regular customer, thus case closed

Bigger and better
Old 30-03-2006, 02:35 PM
local_lobang

i think they muz b some mis-understanding between them.... i personally think tat the thread starter is not tis type of person.....mayb his phone got to battery to reply or wat at tat point of time....tat y causes all tis misunderstanding....

somtime is also.... the clients who like to play a fool..... juz tell them they r there... but when contacted.... it can no where b contacted.....

it have been a hard time since some of us here who had sign up in sammyboy since the kopi boy forum have closed dwn.....newbie always kanna zap n also nobody believe them..........

actually i personally find tat... some senior here juz wan to action only..... they should go n do some self reflect.......
Old 30-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi All!

..........RISK![/COLOR]
I think the okt should have at least inform you that the gal cannot make it rather than keeping u in the dark.
Old 30-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Bro

He seems to be implying that these two OKT's provide very similar low standards of services - so much so that he wouldn't be surprised if they are the same or working together.
Old 30-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 21
BQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to behold

sg_bonker is just a friend helping out instead of being OKT for the girls... lets give him the benefit of doubts...

since he is so lousy in arranging sessions, i suggest he pass the contact of the girls to samsters who wish to bonk them instead... DISCREET is only for the ppl who book them and not for the girls who are doing FL.... since they are doing FL, how discreet can it be?

just my 2 cents worth of comments
I Love You Today More Than Yesterday But Never More Than Tomorrow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 30-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQFreak
sg_bonker is just a friend helping out instead of being OKT for the girls... lets give him the benefit of doubts...

since he is so lousy in arranging sessions, i suggest he pass the contact of the girls to samsters who wish to bonk them instead... DISCREET is only for the ppl who book them and not for the girls who are doing FL.... since they are doing FL, how discreet can it be?

just my 2 cents worth of comments
Hi bro,
To me, he is the most hard working "okt" that I ever meet. I almost receive his sms few time everyday. So far I got no planning go for his gal as he can't provide pics to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1