The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhenghuaboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
gf says she wana join silkair cabin crew

is there a cause to worry ? she also has high sex drive and awesome body figure. heard lots of stories about girls working in this line but not sure if its true. any bros can share exp or advice thanks
Old 07-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Re: gf says she wana join silkair cabin crew

What u heard is true.. Yes some may say there are still those who are not... Fooling around.. But I've got 3 pilot friends and I do not have good impression of what I've heard them do on their flight trips.. Good thing is stewardesses and stewards are not allowed to be in the cockpit post 9/11. But pilots are still the ones signing off the stewardess flight hours.. So if they don't sign.. She doesn't get the hours.

If I were u.. I'd be worried.. Very worried.. This is just my opinion from what I see and hear.. Although it's negative I know, but this is my impression of this line.. Sorry to say..

I'll gladly listen to others who have opposing opinions to mine to have a better picture.

TS I think you've started a good discussion thread in a way.
Old 07-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
anthony62 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranthony62 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: gf says she wana join silkair cabin crew

hi bro you better think twice. Highly sexually charged girls are wild n adventurous. I am quite sure she has pondered over the wild action she gonna get if she joins as cabin crew. I ve got friends who has bonked most of the cabin crew when they are out station. The tell tale signs are when your gf lose interests in you my friend.
Old 07-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

ts just try to convince her not. if cannot just fuck her hard every time you meet her so she will not think of sex when in the air
Old 07-03-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Can start to find a new gf now...
Old 07-03-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhenghuaboys View Post
is there a cause to worry ? she also has high sex drive and awesome body figure. heard lots of stories about girls working in this line but not sure if its true. any bros can share exp or advice thanks
What to do ? All new generation singaporean girls are sluts nothing more nothing less
Old 07-03-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

If a highly sexed girl wanna fuck...she can get faked in any profession! If your gf wants to be unfaithful there is nothing you can do about it. Even if you lock her up with a chastity belt she can still blow someone up!

If you can't learn to share her with other men then find a more faithful girl.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 07-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Your GF start when ah? Must buy flight liao! Lol. Aiyah don't worry la bro. If she loves you, trust her. All will be fine.
Old 07-03-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 13
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

Time to find new gf .
Old 07-03-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!
Smile Re: gf says she wana join silkair cabin crew

Get ready bro for the infamous "Arm Rub" that all the female shapely crew have to go through every flight. I love to stick my arms out and let their butt or thighs push my arms out of the way again. A new one coming onboard.
Old 07-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
aeroboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Just want to correct some of the things mentioned below:

1) There are no stewards in Silkair.

2) Cabin crew are still allowed to enter the cockpit post 9/11, when the aircraft is on the ground and during cruise in the air.

3) Pilots don't "sign off" the stewardesses flight hours. These admin matters are taken care by the Cabin Crew department and has got nothing to do with the pilots.

In any case, whether the girlfriend strays or not, depends entirely on her. Sure, temptations will be present, perhaps more compared to other jobs, and she may even hook up with passengers, not necessarily pilots...

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
What u heard is true.. Yes some may say there are still those who are not... Fooling around.. But I've got 3 pilot friends and I do not have good impression of what I've heard them do on their flight trips.. Good thing is stewardesses and stewards are not allowed to be in the cockpit post 9/11. But pilots are still the ones signing off the stewardess flight hours.. So if they don't sign.. She doesn't get the hours.

If I were u.. I'd be worried.. Very worried.. This is just my opinion from what I see and hear.. Although it's negative I know, but this is my impression of this line.. Sorry to say..

I'll gladly listen to others who have opposing opinions to mine to have a better picture.

TS I think you've started a good discussion thread in a way.
Old 07-03-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
If a highly sexed girl wanna fuck...she can get faked in any profession! If your gf wants to be unfaithful there is nothing you can do about it. Even if you lock her up with a chastity belt she can still blow someone up!

If you can't learn to share her with other men then find a more faithful girl.
very true, if she wants to fuck around, she can do it anywhere.... though being flying around alone frequently will definitely increase the chance.

just make sure you give her enough enough every time she is back lor...

but if you decide to find a more faithful gf, before you dump her, remember to take a video of u fucking her...
so next time we'll have a "leak sex tape of silkair stewardess"...
Old 07-03-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, dun worry.. Silkair is safe.. there's no night stop..

All flights for Silkair is turnaround, means u fly from sg, u come back on the same day or within 12-16hrs depending on timing of flight or location.

Only way for stewardess to crash the night is there is a delay due to weather or aircraft issues.

So u can be rest assure.
Old 07-03-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

If she want to fool around, she will find a way in other professions too. You can't stop such things yes, but you can minimise it with your own ways.

Don't worry too much la, everything fated one
Old 07-03-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
If she want to fool around, she will find a way in other professions too. You can't stop such things yes, but you can minimise it with your own ways.

Don't worry too much la, everything fated one
WEll said bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1