The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2002, 10:24 PM
shycock

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Abstain from sexual Prosmiscuity

Kind word of advice:

Shock to see that the sexual scene in S'pore is getting a turn for the worst......why waste your life in energy wasting activity...where it would be more meaningful if you have taken the courage to show care and concern to the one that you truly love and create a better world......

If everyone can forgo vice such as sexual promiscuity...there is no longer the need to worry abt AIDS....think about it...surely your life have a deeper meaning...as Stephen Covey, author of the 7 habits of Highly effective People wrote : " as human, we need to find our true North" . "True North" here means your purpose in life...think about it..at the end of your day..what do you want to be remembered as by the people around you? Surely not as a "Chronic incorrigible sexual promiscuier!!!" think abt that.....

If you have link sexual promiscuity as a form of pleasure, that's because you have conditioned your mind to be so...you can change that state of mind into a more heathly mindset. Do pick up the book by Anthony Robbins "Awaken the Giant Within" and you will know what I mean...

Life is short...do not waste it...do something meaningful and contribute to the society...at the end of the day ...you will definitely find it more enjoyable than sex.......Give yourself a chance to digest this...give your life a chance to prove that you are more than a "sex craver"

Remember, we reap what we sowed.
Old 02-07-2002, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jupiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
eh boss church is on the opposite road.
Old 02-07-2002, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pengful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
why are you here in this forum, huh? i wonder.......

you are sure to get fired all round. want to bet or not?
Old 02-07-2002, 10:45 PM
Meow

this is a sex related forum.
if you don't like you can go away.
no need to act noble behind ur lcd compter screen.
talk is cheap.
Old 02-07-2002, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
akow99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Why do you term yourself as "shyCOCK" and stain the "oh so holy" words you use??

If YOU are so "CLEAN", why not call yourself "HOLYMAN" or "NO COCK"?
Old 02-07-2002, 10:55 PM
shycock

I do not wish to say it......

but I guess if what I have written is to have any impact...to at least one of you...then I would have at least done something good....

I was just diagnosed to have AIDS......2months ago.......before that I was just like anyone of you out there...I took protection...I use condoms but look at what happen....

THis two months ......I started reading a lot of books...not that I dun read in the past...(in fact I holds a MBA degree...and used to be working in one of the large MNCs) and I realise that I have really been literally wasting my life...

I have one vow since then...before I go...I would like to visit all the sexual forums around and type one of those that I have just wrote......

I know its difficult to understand what I had experience when you have never experience it before..the feeling of living life but yet waiting for death....

trust me....after all those few minutes happiness...its just not worth it......

I have said and done all I could now....the decision is still yours......truefully I hope I can still make my remaining life useful by giving all of your out there a lifeline advice.

pick up the books I recommend or go practice some really great religions out there...be it Buddhism, christianity or Islam.

I realise too late. Please don;t be like me. Life is a gift.Enjoy it today and contribute.

Last edited by shycock; 02-07-2002 at 10:59 PM.
Old 03-07-2002, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Nanipoophi is Cool - loads of Potential
Abstain from Sex

HYPOCRITE!
Old 03-07-2002, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by shycock

but I guess if what I have written is to have any impact...to at least one of you...then I would have at least done something good....

I was just diagnosed to have AIDS......2months ago.......before that I was just like anyone of you out there...I took protection...I use condoms but look at what happen....

THis two months ......I started reading a lot of books...not that I dun read in the past...(in fact I holds a MBA degree...and used to be working in one of the large MNCs) and I realise that I have really been literally wasting my life...

I have one vow since then...before I go...I would like to visit all the sexual forums around and type one of those that I have just wrote......

I know its difficult to understand what I had experience when you have never experience it before..the feeling of living life but yet waiting for death....

I have said and done all I could now....the decision is still yours......truefully I hope I can still make my remaining life useful by giving all of your out there a lifeline advice.

pick up the books I recommend or go practice some really great religions out there...be it Buddhism, christianity or Islam.

I realise too late. Please don;t be like me. Life is a gift.Enjoy it today and contribute.
If u r that damn holy, change yr nick. Don't use shycock...... use talkcock

Uplist : Empty
Old 03-07-2002, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
glfingers is Cool - loads of Potential
Hey Shycock,

who gave you AIDS? Pros, ONS, oversea trip, or what?
Old 03-07-2002, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
orangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by shycock

Oh...Man I Really Don/t Know Wat To Say.
I M Not Here To Offend U In Fact If U Wat U Say About Your Condition Is True I Salute U...Cause It Takes Lots Of GUTS To Say It Out.

BTW It Would B Helpful If U Can Do A FR On Haow The F#@K U Got the ADIS.........

Thanks
Old 03-07-2002, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
dannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to all
shycock

May God Bless You. Most of us use protected sex but if it 's meant to be, be it. Life basically is to take risk...but enjoy it.
Old 03-07-2002, 02:23 AM
ICQboi

DUDE!

You need to spell-check and gramma-check your work prior to posting man...esp. if you "holds" a MBA degree....

As for your condition.. siow liow lah....
Old 03-07-2002, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 23
mustachio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymustachio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by glfingers
Hey Shycock,

who gave you AIDS? Pros, ONS, oversea trip, or what?
Once someone asked me the same question. If you are sincere, then please do us here a favour and tell where and how you caught it.

God Bless You!
Old 03-07-2002, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by mustachio

Once someone asked me the same question. If you are sincere, then please do us here a favour and tell where and how you caught it.

God Bless You!
Does it mean that you have it too since someone once asked you the same question?? Just wondering.........
Old 04-07-2002, 12:40 AM
mullah

Sorry to hear about your misfortune...But whatever it is,it already happened...You can't be to careful nowadays...But if you really say that you did use protection,then how the hell you can kena the disease man..?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1