The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold
Spa at Armada PJ

Stayed at the Armada Hotel in Petaling Jaya last week. Was hoping to ONS or look for FL as it was Ladies night in the Merchant Pub ar Armada. There were a lot of OLD women (Grandmother Cat) that night. By 11 had enough to drink but little brother had no action. Went to the attached spa and asked to see avaliable girls. There were only 6 avaliable and last call for girls to room was at 11.30. Choose MU a local Chinese girl as the rest avaliable CMI.
In the room waited 15minutes and there was a ring. There she was, a very sweet looking girl who ask me to have a short shower. After she cleaned little brother we proceeded to action in bed. Very short BBBJ she capped I bonked her several positions. She said she just started work 2 weeks ago and does not seemed as experienced in BJ. After only 20 minutes of boonking and fake moans I shot my load. we showered and she left.

This is my first Field Report and I will try to improve writing skill.

Name:MU
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 2/10 (2 minutes or less)
FJ: 5/10
GFE: 5/10
Attitude: 6/10
Rate: RM200
RTF: No (will try others)
Old 05-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Spa at Armada PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash
Stayed at the Armada Hotel in Petaling Jaya last week. Was hoping to ONS or look for FL as it was Ladies night in the Merchant Pub ar Armada. There were a lot of OLD women (Grandmother Cat) that night. By 11 had enough to drink but little brother had no action. Went to the attached spa and asked to see avaliable girls. There were only 6 avaliable and last call for girls to room was at 11.30. Choose MU a local Chinese girl as the rest avaliable CMI.
In the room waited 15minutes and there was a ring. There she was, a very sweet looking girl who ask me to have a short shower. After she cleaned little brother we proceeded to action in bed. Very short BBBJ she capped I bonked her several positions. She said she just started work 2 weeks ago and does not seemed as experienced in BJ. After only 20 minutes of boonking and fake moans I shot my load. we showered and she left.

This is my first Field Report and I will try to improve writing skill.

Name:MU
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 2/10 (2 minutes or less)
FJ: 5/10
GFE: 5/10
Attitude: 6/10
Rate: RM200
RTF: No (will try others)
Armada gers usually have very good service... not very SYT look... but service is always been their forte. But you need to know the captain's well... just like any other HC... Just for your info
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Samster

whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Yes, Senior bro KLCOOL.

I tried several Armada girls in the past and most gave good service. I remembered Chanel, ice and several others.

After learning my lesson some time back I now always choose the girls at the spa first. I made the mistake of asking for a girl from my room and got ....... left overs.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 19
Ipoh Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The previous time, I went there, I was greet by a SYT. I forgot her name. Like what bro KLKOOL mentioned, her service is good and the damages isn't high.
Bro KLKOOL, when is your next trip to that spa. We can go together. I will be in Ipoh and KL during my course of work.
Old 05-03-2006, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
padre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to PJ for a business trip 2 weeks ago. Reached Armada Spa at 5:30pm. A lot of customers there already. Sit down and wait for girls parade. After 5 mins, the captain called out all the ladies and did a parade at the dining area. wow, not too bad, about 12 ladies came up. Quality are above average. Didnt choose any, cos I know there are more that were working. So sit, read newspaper and wait for second round. The ang pai there is Kitty, Chanel (No.2), Jeans and Blue. Wanted to try Blue, but she wasnt working that day. Anyway, went for Jeans. Take the number, get into the room and wait.
She was wearing black shirt, and black pant, very sexy.
She is from Ipoh, long hair, little over shoulder length. Beautiful eye, come with CFM look. Look like a cock teaser, and a "da jie da" (big sister in a gang). Make u want to fxxk her even more.
Strips to naked, proceed to shower, she did a fast washing and clean up my "general" and my foot. She smells good eventhough she has been working for a day.
Dry up, lay on bed, proceed with catbath, with finger nail tackling your skin. GOD DAMN, she knows how to seduce you with the eye looking at you while licking your nipples and body. from nipple, went all the way down to my didi area, pass by it, while tickling my ass. Then she went straight for my assxxxx, and lick it like she has been losing it for years. The feeling was really nice She also licked my foot, the whole foot, toe to toe, yucks ....... but the feeling is very weird, i tried that by other WL, but wasnt as shiok as this. After about a brief 5 mins with BJ and assrim, she capped me and went on top, ride me like riding a horse. she can really shake her ass to make sure your every move towards her hole is truly solid BANG. She is WILD, FAST AND SEDUCTIVE. she keeps on yelling "fxxk me, baby" in english. (i dont know why she wants to speak in english, not very sexy to me). We shifted to doggie style, then missionary, then she ride on me again. For a full 20mins, I couldnt come and was tired with the action. At the end, she suck it for me (with cap), and i shot my whole load into the cap which is in her mouth, and she finishing off the action with another strong suction.
After we were done, she said this "you were lucky i was tired already, otherwise, i will fxxk you even wilder than this."

here is the FR:

Looks: 7.5/10 (Not SYT type, but have the CFM look)
Boobs: 33B (Pinkish)
Figure: 33B-24-32
BBBJ: 8/10 (with suction)
AR: 8.5/10 (She digged real hard and deep)
Freching: Yes
FJ: 9/10 (she is really wild, can fuck like there is no tomorrow)
Moan: Fake
RTF: Yes, but i'll try Kitty first

BTW, kitty has killer legs and firm ass, damn, she was fully booked for that night.

I went back the very next day, and pick another girl, Chanel
if you like the my review, i'll tell u more about Chanel, another Ang pai.
Old 05-03-2006, 09:53 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipoh Guy
The previous time, I went there, I was greet by a SYT. I forgot her name. Like what bro KLKOOL mentioned, her service is good and the damages isn't high.
Bro KLKOOL, when is your next trip to that spa. We can go together. I will be in Ipoh and KL during my course of work.
Hi Bro... PM me ur Mobile and when U will be in town... sure we can meet up for some fun... cheers

Old 05-03-2006, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, Senior bro KLCOOL.

I tried several Armada girls in the past and most gave good service. I remembered Chanel, ice and several others.

After learning my lesson some time back I now always choose the girls at the spa first. I made the mistake of asking for a girl from my room and got ....... left overs.
Pai Seh... dun call me Senior Bro... sound like senior citizen... hehehe... U R right about choosing from the Spa... you mean in thiz case, u ask the ger to be sent up to your room ???

Old 06-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Samster

After an evening of no action and 2 jugs at the merchant pub I got to the spa quite late at about 11pm. At the spa MU was the first girl to be paraded. The following 4-5girls were CMI.
The last call to have girls sent to rooms is at 11.30pm and by 11pm there may not be that many girls left and also I did not want to wait. If you do not mind we can "cheong" next time I go KL.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:09 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If you do not mind we can "cheong" next time I go KL.
Bro whiplash,

Even u dont come KL bro KLKOOL will cheong everyday oso..

PS: Incase u dunno bro KLKOOL top the KL top 10 fuckers list, no 1 will ever overtake him liao.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro whiplash,

Even u dont come KL bro KLKOOL will cheong everyday oso..

PS: Incase u dunno bro KLKOOL top the KL top 10 fuckers list, no 1 will ever overtake him liao.
But like Oscars, got Best Picture and Best Foreign Picture. so bro KLKool is top KL fucker for Non-toilet category.

But dunno who's the top KL fucker for Toilet category ler? Bro Dekuip, you know ar?

I reply for you lar - LE KE HAI
Old 07-03-2006, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
icecubes0087 is Cool - loads of Potential

mind to elabrolate more on kitty & channel? thinking of trying them
Old 07-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Samster

Tried Channel about a year ago. A bit bak bak (But not fat) face 7.5 and large boobs (by my standards). Good skill and service.
Old 08-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
After an evening of no action and 2 jugs at the merchant pub I got to the spa quite late at about 11pm. At the spa MU was the first girl to be paraded. The following 4-5girls were CMI.
The last call to have girls sent to rooms is at 11.30pm and by 11pm there may not be that many girls left and also I did not want to wait. If you do not mind we can "cheong" next time I go KL.
Bro... i understand all about last calls... u also merchant pub kaki??? I used to go there very often last time... but got sian... Next time u r in KL, just PM me

Old 08-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcheong
But like Oscars, got Best Picture and Best Foreign Picture. so bro KLKool is top KL fucker for Non-toilet category.

But dunno who's the top KL fucker for Toilet category ler? Bro Dekuip, you know ar?

I reply for you lar - LE KE HAI
hahaha... bro UKC... I really beginning to like u leh... next time u join TCSS... drinks on me

Old 08-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
hahaha... bro UKC... I really beginning to like u leh... next time u join TCSS... drinks on me
Join the queue. I also starting to admire his style of writing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1