The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2006, 05:45 PM
WhiteShark

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
For BDSM lovers -Mistress Samantha

Dear All BDSM lovers,

There is this Mistress Samantha in Singapore provide BDSM session. Please visit her website at www.asian-panties.org I don't know the damages. Any brothers here have tried her. Do let me know or please provide the FR. She is damn pretty. When I see her photo, my sharp becomes hard. Really difficult to tahan.
Old 13-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Superbaby

Re: For BDSM lovers -Mistress Samantha

Well, she is pretty but have to contribute tribute leh.. Thought she charge quite expensive.
Old 13-02-2006, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

She dont do BDSM physically..

She is an online mistress.. (She dominate you onlne , ask you to humiliate yourself by doing PCC, etc.. while she watch you on webcam..)

She requested that you buy her panties/bra first then she arrange meeting with you online.... then she ask you to turn on webcam for her to see, and order you to strip in front of webcam and you wear her bra and panties and then you PCC yourself , but she dont let you see her face..

I feel thats better to meet mistress who dominate you phycially..
Old 13-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
_listless is Cool - loads of Potential

I suspect she also have another website found here
Old 14-02-2006, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 20
wolfy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwolfy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwolfy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwolfy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwolfy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah never see the face? haha scali the mistress is a mister how?

and me prefer to dominate than be dominated LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
She requested that you buy her panties/bra first then she arrange meeting with you online.... then she ask you to turn on webcam for her to see, and order you to strip in front of webcam and you wear her bra and panties and then you PCC yourself , but she dont let you see her face..

I feel thats better to meet mistress who dominate you phycially..
Old 14-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Superbaby

Well, I have actually email her and got her reply. She asked me to transfer US$100 to her as a tribute. Then, the BDSM session will be US$500 per two hours session. I think physical BDSM is involved during the two hrs session. Total damages is about SGD1000 for the 2 hrs session because the US$100 is included inside.
The price is a bit steep but she is a pretty dominatrix. Anyone who is interested to try her? After trying, pls provide FR so that we can share your experience.
Old 14-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 21
bummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to all

Bro superbaby you sure the $1000 USD is for physical domination and not online? cos i went her webby and think the price she quoted is $500USD for online only, if online nia 500USD is damn ex
Old 14-02-2006, 03:00 PM
Superbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bummer
Bro superbaby you sure the $1000 USD is for physical domination and not online? cos i went her webby and think the price she quoted is $500USD for online only, if online nia 500USD is damn ex
No, I receive her email... the US$500 is for two hrs session. Are u interested? Actually she is very pretty according to her pictures in most of the sites. However, the price is still a bit steep. Not a bit but very ex.
Old 14-02-2006, 03:10 PM
Samster

bummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to all

i am interested but can tahan 1 hour nia, 2 hour pocket 1 hole cannot think gotta visit her web again cos i remember i saw is $500 USD is for webcam only
Old 14-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Superbaby

Quote:
i am interested but can tahan 1 hour nia, 2 hour pocket 1 hole cannot think gotta visit her web again cos i remember i saw is $500 USD is for webcam only
I did receive her email just now. 1 minute ago..and she told me that the best slot for tonite is 10pm.. I am still thinking whether to proceed or not because the total damages is SGD$1000. Is very steep and there is a possibility that there is no sex involve although she is pretty but $1000 is ex.
Old 14-02-2006, 03:22 PM
Samster

you try to check with her whether is sex involve, else 1k i better go whip and pcc myself
Old 14-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Superbaby

Quote:
you try to check with her whether is sex involve, else 1k i better go whip and pcc myself
She is very strict. She didn't answer even I have email her this question. Do u want to try to email her?
Old 14-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Samster

I email her liao asking whether it's online or physical, see whether got response, if really online only then $500 usd is damn ex
Old 14-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 19
sincity2005 is one of the Best!sincity2005 is one of the Best!sincity2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbaby
I did receive her email just now. 1 minute ago..and she told me that the best slot for tonite is 10pm.. I am still thinking whether to proceed or not because the total damages is SGD$1000. Is very steep and there is a possibility that there is no sex involve although she is pretty but $1000 is ex.

too bad, i got alot of commitments....S$1000 damn ex leh....if can share cost with bros, maybe i may consider....

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...7&postcount=59
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=346
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...8&postcount=68

~ s i n c i t y 2 0 0 5 ~ giving 5 to 12 CUM-minations for Multiple-Orgasms for the ladies. Proven.
Old 14-02-2006, 04:03 PM
Superbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincity2005
too bad, i got alot of commitments....S$1000 damn ex leh....if can share cost with bros, maybe i may consider....
How do share the cost? We have to first contribute a tribute of US$100 by transfering to her account. Then, only that we can proceed. And she seldom reply email. Bro Sincity, maybe u should try to email her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1