The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 13
peacher is one of the Best!peacher is one of the Best!peacher is one of the Best!peacher is one of the Best!
A Date With The Massage Lady… closed door

Had a late dinner with one of my clients on a wet and rainy Saturday evening and after the dinner he offered to send me back home but I told him it was okay I could make my way home on my own as I did not wanna trouble him.

As it turned out it was actually a blessing in disguise! As I dragged my weary feet and body towards the bus top and past the inviting aromas of roti prata and mookata, I was attracted by the sight of an advertising banner, I looked up and I saw there was a MP with opening special price and I thought to myself since the journey back home is a long one I might as well get my bones cracked properly before continuing my journey back home. With that state that i was in, I couldn't care less whether there would be anything more than just a massage. I was so wrong….

Quickly headed in and I was warmly greeted by a ML who probably wasn't expecting to have a customer at this sort of hour, at this sort of location. Can't decide whether it was her C-cup induced cleavage which greeted me first or the words that came out of her mouth. Haha. I gave out a wry smile to her thinking that there will be more to come.

It was later that I realized that she was the only one manning the shop even though it was only recently opened. BINGO! Have longed fantasized about being served by a ML with just the two of us in a MP with the front door firmly locked and the "Close" sign turned over. Imagine all the perks with comes along with it, best of them all was there is not much time restriction and of course the stereo sound from the "activities". I mean how sexually recharging is it hearing that when there are no boundaries? Even when you are at home you have to also be aware of the neighbours!

Long story cut story short, the massage was as good as the post-massage activities and the rest they say, is history. I am not exactly a fan of dishing out stats of ML and moreover the place has already score high points for me in terms of price, location, service and good food surrounding it. Might be a challenge for those who drive though.

As I came out a fully-recharged man, I cannot wait for history to repeat itself this week.
Old 15-12-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1831 / Power: 13
lanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant future
Re: A Date With The Massage Lady… closed door

hey. Share ctc bro
Old 15-12-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Location is at where? Town? Or north side ?
Old 15-12-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of

Care to share ctc bro? Sounds like an adventure.
Old 15-12-2014, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
koo84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoo84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pls share bto
Old 15-12-2014, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bb0703 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, ming to share the location?
Thanks a lot
Old 15-12-2014, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 13
jackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of light

Please share bro.
Old 15-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

peacher is one of the Best!peacher is one of the Best!peacher is one of the Best!peacher is one of the Best!

Thank you bros for the overwhelming response support! I will be prioritising the sharing of the CTC who those bros who is kind enough to up my humble points or perhaps share with me their secret hideouts as well. You know who you are. :0)
Old 15-12-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

First batch of contacts given to qualified and deserving bros to drive away the Monday blues. Awaiting for juicy FRs as usual!
Old 15-12-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 18
Guy4Fun is one of the Best!Guy4Fun is one of the Best!Guy4Fun is one of the Best!

Hi bro, care to share the contact?
Old 15-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
senses123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro...hope can share...tks..
Old 15-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
diao1166 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, ming to share the location
Old 15-12-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
goezi2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro care to share w me too bro? Thanks
Old 15-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

care to share this lobang bro
tks in advance, will up u after I try her

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacher View Post
Had a late dinner with one of my clients on a wet and rainy Saturday evening and after the dinner he offered to send me back home but I told him it was okay I could make my way home on my own as I did not wanna trouble him.

As it turned out it was actually a blessing in disguise! As I dragged my weary feet and body towards the bus top and past the inviting aromas of roti prata and mookata, I was attracted by the sight of an advertising banner, I looked up and I saw there was a MP with opening special price and I thought to myself since the journey back home is a long one I might as well get my bones cracked properly before continuing my journey back home. With that state that i was in, I couldn't care less whether there would be anything more than just a massage. I was so wrong….

Quickly headed in and I was warmly greeted by a ML who probably wasn't expecting to have a customer at this sort of hour, at this sort of location. Can't decide whether it was her C-cup induced cleavage which greeted me first or the words that came out of her mouth. Haha. I gave out a wry smile to her thinking that there will be more to come.

It was later that I realized that she was the only one manning the shop even though it was only recently opened. BINGO! Have longed fantasized about being served by a ML with just the two of us in a MP with the front door firmly locked and the "Close" sign turned over. Imagine all the perks with comes along with it, best of them all was there is not much time restriction and of course the stereo sound from the "activities". I mean how sexually recharging is it hearing that when there are no boundaries? Even when you are at home you have to also be aware of the neighbours!

Long story cut story short, the massage was as good as the post-massage activities and the rest they say, is history. I am not exactly a fan of dishing out stats of ML and moreover the place has already score high points for me in terms of price, location, service and good food surrounding it. Might be a challenge for those who drive though.

As I came out a fully-recharged man, I cannot wait for history to repeat itself this week.
Old 16-12-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of

Share ctc with me pls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1