The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2014, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
Wot2Doo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Koh Samui Pleasures

OK, this is not Pattaya or BKK, but Koh Samui has something to offer. In October I went on vacation with the family. This meant I had precious little time to explore the, er, "hidden beauty" on this beautiful island. It didn't help that we were staying on the North Coast.

I tried some massage places near our hotel, had some very attractive masseuses. Alas, all squeaky clean family-run business.

On one occasion I sneaked out to Chaweng. Even in early afternoon the bars on the strip by the lake were open, and some bar girls / WLs were present. Since I couldn't take them to my hotel, and had little time, I moved on.

Rode my scooter down south on Beach Road, passed several legit-looking MPs. Finally I passed a pink MP, with several MLs sitting on sofas outside and making eye contact. One particularly pretty one waved and shouted something. Bingo. I parked and went over to address her. She went straight inside, all giggly, chatting with her colleagues.

FR
Name: "Ig" or "Ik"? Not sure about spelling. From near BKK.
Spoke good English.

Looks: very lively beautiful eyes, mischievous smile, beautiful face and hair, not a classic Thai or Asian look, maybe some Western influences?

Massage: none; from the start this was caressing of legs and buttocks, and light teases - but nice!

BBBJ: she started out very tender - too tender for my taste, but responded well to my more or less subtle adjustments; this eventually led to a loooong facef**k of the careful type. Still gives me goosebumps.
As I didn't come, she eventually used her hand as support. When I came, the first bursts went CIM, then face, she took it with a smile.

AR: didn't want to take her top off until I offered 100 Baht extra tip; then full AR including panties.

Figure: not super-slim but fine; tummy indicated she is a mom; nice B-cup, firm buttocks.

FJ: did not request it, to her surprise; it was clearly available. Not sure if she would have wanted more money for it.

Damage: 300 "massage", 500 BBBJ, 100 top off; 100 tip for great BBBJ/CIM performance and because I liked her, and because of her positive attitude.

GFE: she asked me to come again every day, etc. - I guess she would also be available as a companion for the week.

I love Thailand!
Old 27-12-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Koh Samui Pleasures

Nice! Did u explore Lamai?
Old 27-12-2015, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Koh Samui Pleasures

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Nice! Did u explore Lamai?
Are there punting enclaves there like SC or NEP?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1