The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2014, 02:00 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Former new creation church member: Join a smaller church to have more time for god

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

FORMER NEW CREATION CHURCH MEMBER: JOIN A SMALLER CHURCH TO HAVE MORE TIME FOR GOD

.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;} Post date:
24 Oct 2014 - 3:08pm

Dear The Real Singapore,

This is my personal perception on Senior Pastor Joseph Prince's income and the gigantic growth of new creation church.

I was a former active church member of New Creation Church (ncc). Dating back to the late 80s. Joseph prince was a young pastor then. The church was relatively small. The church held its services in Hotel Grand Central Ballroom. A nice cosy place to fellowship and to fuel the soul.

There were probably a few hundreds worshippers. The biblical messages then were heartfelt, personal and inspirational.

The members were like family. In the 90s, they moved Singapore Labor Fountation. At this stage, members were growing by the members. Shortly after, they shifted to Rattles city. A bigger place to fit a growing crowd of new members. The people were a happy lot.

Prince was charimastic man. He was a great speaker. Everyone left church happy and in some ways inspired by 'God". In the early days, prince preached about Grace, love of God and other stuffs.The messages took a strong turn and begun to preach about tithes and giving to God.

The crowd started to well up immensely. The people, the members were no longer familiar, no longer the same. Everyone started to have their own internal motives in church.

I have seen numerous pioneer members left the "organisation". Members who woke up from the daze.

From the start, NCC was really a great convent for like-minded christians to gather. Now, it's just like a big kpop concert. A real lost.
I gave up christianity due to the materialism of the whole charismatic act.

To be honest, I don't really care if prince earn a mil, his life is his life. For those who do follow God, you don't need a system for giving your heartfelt offerings to God.

For those of you seeking to truely worship your god I really recommend joining a small church and you can find more happiness and love there.

Former New Creation Church Member

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1