The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mdbabu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up pussy licking

Just about every lady cherishes oral sex. Be that as it may the issue is most ladies don't get enough of oral sex from their significant others. A beyond any doubt wager approach to make a young lady horny and rock her reality is to provide for her oral sex. Providing for her the most exceptional sensation and joy that corresponds with oral sex will probably make her need you more and make her climax quick. Who knows this may even cause her to start it whenever she sees you. Read on to discover how you can make your woman's thighs tremble with joy.

The less frailty there is for her, the better she will reaction amid oral sex. In the event that both of you are agonized over disagreeable smells or tastes, scrub down together in advance. Do promise her that you think she is hot. When you are down between her legs, she may feel uneasy about the way she looks, whether it is the measure of her thighs or the presence of her vagina. Say and do things that compliment the way she looks, smells and tastes, while rubbing and kissing the pubic district.

Before you tongue a young lady, you have to verify she is loose and prepared for you. Don't skip foreplay. You empower every last bit of her different erogenous zones with your mouth or hand. You require some serious energy to snuggle, kiss, suck and snack and let her know you are so eager to be with her. When you at long last get to her vagina, tease her by kissing, sucking,pussy licking and snacking all around the range. This procedure will keep her in reckoning and get blood streaming to her 'affection waterway' making her under locale more touchy to incitement.

At the point when utilizing your hands and fingers, utilize your salivation to get them wet before you utilize your mouth on her. When she gets turned on enough, her vagina will make grease of its own. Demonstrate her the extent to which you delight in consuming her out by rubbing your cheeks against her vagina or taking some of her affection juice with your fingers and spread it on your lips and face. You will turn her on with this messy motion. You might likewise utilize enhanced ointment, yet in any case, holding her wet down there is an extraordinary sensation, making it one of the best oral sex strategies to utilize.

Your accomplice will tell you what is working for her and what she doesn't prefer. To tongue a young lady you need to react legitimately to her developments. In the event that she is pounding her hips and snatching the again of your head while angling her back, you are most likely on to something. Here and there wetting a finger or two and slipping it inside her vagina can likewise drive her wild. You can gage her reaction by testing with one finger first and on the off chance that she revels in it, you may slip an alternate finger in, making it to two. This will provide for her the double vibe of your mouth on her clitoris and infiltration in the meantime.
Old 15-10-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 11
darknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: pussy licking

I love giving my other half pussy love. Been tasted a few pussy before and i like all of them except the very smelly one...

If it is not smelly, usually i will start licking and kissing the thigh area leading up to her pussy. And after that kiss that swert pussy lips of hers before slowly spreading out the two lips and i use my wet tongue to go in and tap tap a bit before using my tip of my tongue to go from the bottom of her pussy all thr way up to her clits and circle around than clit and move my tongue down back to the bottom of her pussy and to her ass and circle around that ass too. Bit make sure of course she is clean and doesnt smell that bad. I always like licking the pussy where she will cums a few times before i insert into her. Just like the way woman moans and cum and vibrate when she cums.

If she tends to smell at her pussy, licking will have to be done in the bathroom if the hose running. Some gals tend to ejaculate wet smelly discharge and that os where the water comes into good use. Rinse it off and kiss,lick and suck her again till she cums.. i once make my ex's pussy so large because i suck too much but the look on her face when she cums makes me just wanna sick more to make her cum again. Of course she doesnt mind her enlarge pussy lips because she wanted to cum too. She even told me its ok because it will cool down into the normal pussy lips after a few hrs.

Oh, before i forgot, i enjoy when woman cums, their clits throbbing and some of them even can squirt their pussy juice out on to my face. It just taste great and and foreplay a whole lot of full.

Hope u guys and gals enjoy this feeling too.
Old 24-10-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 11
darknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Something to share in my facebook page.

http://mytinysecrets.com/how-to-eat-...volved-people/
Old 24-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kyooky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oral can also cause STD, take care bro.
Old 24-10-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdbabu View Post
Just about every lady cherishes oral sex. Be that as it may the issue is most ladies don't get enough of oral sex from their significant others. A beyond any doubt wager approach to make a young lady horny and rock her reality is to provide for her oral sex. Providing for her the most exceptional sensation and joy that corresponds with oral sex will probably make her need you more and make her climax quick. Who knows this may even cause her to start it whenever she sees you. Read on to discover how you can make your woman's thighs tremble with joy.

The less frailty there is for her, the better she will reaction amid oral sex. In the event that both of you are agonized over disagreeable smells or tastes, scrub down together in advance. Do promise her that you think she is hot. When you are down between her legs, she may feel uneasy about the way she looks, whether it is the measure of her thighs or the presence of her vagina. Say and do things that compliment the way she looks, smells and tastes, while rubbing and kissing the pubic district.

Before you tongue a young lady, you have to verify she is loose and prepared for you. Don't skip foreplay. You empower every last bit of her different erogenous zones with your mouth or hand. You require some serious energy to snuggle, kiss, suck and snack and let her know you are so eager to be with her. When you at long last get to her vagina, tease her by kissing, sucking,pussy licking and snacking all around the range. This procedure will keep her in reckoning and get blood streaming to her 'affection waterway' making her under locale more touchy to incitement.

At the point when utilizing your hands and fingers, utilize your salivation to get them wet before you utilize your mouth on her. When she gets turned on enough, her vagina will make grease of its own. Demonstrate her the extent to which you delight in consuming her out by rubbing your cheeks against her vagina or taking some of her affection juice with your fingers and spread it on your lips and face. You will turn her on with this messy motion. You might likewise utilize enhanced ointment, yet in any case, holding her wet down there is an extraordinary sensation, making it one of the best oral sex strategies to utilize.

Your accomplice will tell you what is working for her and what she doesn't prefer. To tongue a young lady you need to react legitimately to her developments. In the event that she is pounding her hips and snatching the again of your head while angling her back, you are most likely on to something. Here and there wetting a finger or two and slipping it inside her vagina can likewise drive her wild. You can gage her reaction by testing with one finger first and on the off chance that she revels in it, you may slip an alternate finger in, making it to two. This will provide for her the double vibe of your mouth on her clitoris and infiltration in the meantime.
All good advice. I'm curious, what language was it translated from? Unusual use of language.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1