The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2006, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
MrBBBJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
27 DEC - 1 JAN My 1st experince and guide in BKK

HI too everyone, i`m sharing my experince in bkk to the ppl here and some guide for newbie who going to BKK

27 dec

Reach bkk airport at about 2 pm, me and three of my friends was farking blur there coz this is our 1st time to bkk. when we arrive at bkk, we all are very blur, dunnoe where to collect our lugger due to language problem, coz the sign board are almost all in thai. so we try our luck and we stright away process to the custom to chop our passport. while we are queing up, we saw a thai lady was about 21 yo. WOW she was damn sweet and sexy. four of us just keep looking at her until she was damn paisei. after chopping our passport, we process to get our lugger and when outside to get a taxi. the second we step outside, alot of taxi uncle approch us. i tell my frenz to ingore all of them and process to the taxi stand. tell the counter lady where are we going, and the cost is 300B NETT. the journy was about 20 minute to my hotel "Eastin Hotel(makkasan road)" arrive there and check in our hotel. the room was ok but quite small. we put our thing and decided to go MBK at Siam BTS. so we start walking from our hotel to there with the map tat 1 of the sammyboy bro give me. we arrive at the four face budda at Asok Bts 1st show respect to the god coz we came to their country to play, so four of us just ask for safeness and peace. den we continue to walk to MBK. the total journy to there was about 45minute of walking. after walking at MBK, we decided to have our dinner. so in the hand b4, i have plan to have our dinner at RAMA 8 Brige. when we step outside MBK, there are few guys approch us to get in to their taxi, but i ask my frenz to ingore them. suddenly a tuk tuk taxi driver approch us and he show us a brochure of a MP. I think is emmbassy. i ask my frenz to ignore him, but my frenz say want to try tuk tuk taxi. he say " Eh try lehz dun like tat lehz he wun bluff us 1 lar" i stright away fark my frenz upside down, i tell him tat there is alot of scammer in bkk, and he dun believe me, same goes to 2 of my other frenz due to his influrence. but i keep pulling them not to take tat scammer tuk tuk, in the end i success. HENG !! so we get away from the guy and we walk to MBK taxi stand. on the way walking, 3 of my frenz keep complain about me tat i act clever. they say " Eh you dun everytime think tat all the taxi driver are scammer lehz, thailand oso have good ppl lehz. " i say " if u really wan to take tuk tuk, we can call at the road side while there are driving. i dun wan to being rob of other bad thing happen to 4 of us. please listen to me, if u really think tat u are very clever, u farking plan the trip and dun call mi to plan." after listening to my words, there keep quiet and we continue to jk around. get a taxi at the taxi stand, tell the taxi uncle where are we going but he dun understand. luckly the security help us and we hop in to the taxi.while in the taxi, the uncle start to recommanded us to others place. he say that rama 8 was close, and if u want to go there u need 2 hour. so my friends start to believe him. NB!! i was damn tulan. i stright away tell the uncle tat "Eh u go there, how long nvm. taxi meter how much i pay." the farking scammer keep complaining things in thai but i dun understand. i was damn tulan and tell him tat i want to go somboon eat at huai kwang. he act blur and say he dunnoe at where. keep telling us tat somboon is at siam, and say want to bring us to siam somboon. at tat moment, i was damn furstrasted. i tell the uncle i wan to go back to my hotel. "UNCLE EASTIN HOTEL, NO SOMBOON, HOTEL!! HOTEL!!" the uncle keep nagging us in thai and say "somboon gd siam somboon seafood at siam go go seafood good" suddenly my frenz spot tat somboon tat the uncle say "NEH somboon at there, EH The uncle really good heart wan to bring us go eat lar, DUn think others until like tat lehz." i tell my frenz tat i have others place to eat, we go back to hotel 1st. reach our hotel and put our thing. four of us was damn tired and they plan to have the dinner at hotel. but i stop them and tell them tat we go outside and eat. but they keep complaining tat i scare and say that i always think tat the taxi uncle are scammer. after some conversation, we decide to go out eat. so we go down and reach the taxi lobby at our hotel. saw a tuk tuk uncle approch us and ask us wan to go where. so i tell the tuk tuk uncle say we wan to go somboon seafood eat at huai kwang, but the uncle say tat he dunnoe and say somboon is at siam. my frenz and i start qurral again coz i dun wan to go the somboon at siam coz i sacre kana knock by the taxi uncle. suddenly 1 of my frenz say "eh dun so bo chi lehz, we got money u sacre what. if really we kana knock, u dun pay lar, we pay." so i bopian and agreed with them, so i neg the price with the uncle to there for 4 ppl and he say 30B. the price was ok so we hop in. tuk tuk was damn exciting!!. we have alot of fun while traveling to the tuk tuk uncle recommandation "SOMBOON". reach there, and saw the signboard is not somboon but is somboondee. wanted to go other place, but once we go down, the manager stright away shake our hand with us and bring us to choose the seafood we want. so bopian, we kana trap liao. "KANA KNOCK"HAIZ!!!. at 1st , my frenz they all dunnoe they we kana knock, keep saying that i act clever and keep telling me tat the uncle is good ppl. i ignore their question and we change our topic to other thing and dun wish to think. 1 of the waitress was quite pretty. i keeping smiling at her, and she became very very very paisei haha. wow a very gd time having dinner at there coz this is our 1st day in bkk. after meal, i call for bill. at 1st we count was about 3000B but in the end the bill come was 6000B. WOW i was shock and my frenz too, but they keep saying tat the price was ok coz is only about $200 sin dollar, but i know we was kana knock by the farking scammer. walk out and the same tuk tuk uncle was waiting for us and wanted to bring us to other place, but i reject. so we when back to our hotel and have some rest. there is alot of conversation about scammer and my plan bewteen me and my frenz. but it is too long so i stop here 1st coz hand very pain. HAHAHAHA!!!

bro, i know my story of 1 day was very very long, but i wanted to share my expernice in detail.

[Guide]

-Bags is collect after you Chop your passport
-Take taxi at the airport taxi stand, there is a counter at the taxi stand and the lady will ask you where you want to go and she will give you a ticket. money will pay to the taxi uncle that drive you, Price is 300B Nett plus tollway.[tollway is 60B]
-Reject all taxi drive or tuk tuk driver recommandation, because there are 100% scammer.
-Don't take taxi that is waiting outside the hotel or driver that approch you.
-take all transport at the road side same like in singapore. starting price is 35B, and everytime the meter jump is only 1B for taxi [remember to tell the taxi uncle to on the meter if he never on]. Price is set with the tuk tuk driver before u get onboard [Maximum is 200B]

"i will give a mass guide of everything and recommandation in bkk that i know after i finish sharing my experince. a few guide and recommandation will be listed out in between"

brother here, all i need is support!! by u guys. if no business, i will stop stright away and list all the recommandation and information in bkk tat i know.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 27 DEC - 1 JAN My 1st experince and guide in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBBBJ
[Guide]

-Take taxi at the airport taxi stand, there is a counter at the taxi stand and the lady will ask you where you want to go and she will give you a ticket. money will pay to the taxi uncle that drive you, Price is 300B Nett plus tollway.[tollway is 60B]
-Reject all taxi drive or tuk tuk driver recommandation, because there are 100% scammer.
-take all transport at the road side same like in singapore. starting price is 35B, and everytime the meter jump is only 1B for taxi [remember to tell the taxi uncle to on the meter if he never on]. Price is set with the tuk tuk driver before u get onboard [Maximum is 200B]
1.Bags are always collected after u passed the immigration.Same goes for singapore airport.
2.Taxi stand at the airport arrival hall may have long queues at times.And need to pay additional fee of 50B i think for the service.A cheaper way would be go up the escalator to the departure hall and wait for taxis dropping passengers off.U will save the fee and run by meter.300B is very expensive already,since are going to hotel.300B can go all the way outside bangkok liao.
3.True,normally taxi and tuk tuk recommendation's are lousy and more pricey.They will earn commission from the outlets or charged u high.
4.Same theory,they want to earn more by not going meter.
5.Not true leh,meters do jump at 2B per km too leh.Never on the meter is his problem.Wait for him to realise it loh.Most likely he will not forget.

Just my views,no offence...hope u enjoyed the trip.

The food is pretty expensive.Not sure what u ordered but i think could be cheaper...
Old 02-01-2006, 03:00 AM
Samster

thank bro junichi, for your help. i tot that the taxi meter jump 1B per km coz i always see that the meter jump 1B by 1B. .that meal i was totally kana chop by the farking scammer. just wanted to share my experince and give some guide that i know. but i need more bro like u that is more experince den me.. haha thank for ur contribution.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HI too everyone, i`m sharing my experince in bkk to the ppl here and some guide for newbie who going to BKK
Congrad to certification.... cert in cheonging BKK.

Quote:
i tell my frenz to ingore all of them and process to the taxi stand. tell the counter lady where are we going, and the cost is 300B NETT.

Which Taxi stand u meant here?? Inside the airport of outside??? If outside, going Eastin will not cost more than 200B.

Quote:
decided to go MBK at Siam BTS.
The station should be National Stadium, Siam station also can but have to walk.

Quote:
we arrive at the four face budda at Asok Bts 1st show respect to the god coz we came to their country to play
I guess u guys went to go to the famous 4 faces Budda near World Trade. It should be Chitlom Station. Correct me, u might visit another place. Asok BTS station is located in Sukumvit.

Quote:
den we continue to walk to MBK. the total journy to there was about 45minute of walking.
As the above if u guys were in Sukumvit n walked to MBK, then u guys r great, it is very far but if u guys were in World Trade area then the distance is quite walkable.

Quote:
so in the hand b4, i have plan to have our dinner at RAMA 8 Brige.
What is good there in Rama 8??

Quote:
at 1st we count was about 3000B but in the end the bill come was 6000B.
U guys had shark fins, abalone, lobsters?? 6000B???

Quote:
All airport is the same, chop passport then collect luggages.

Quote:
I have never pay 300B b4 from airport to Makassan. If u go to the counter outside the airport, there is addition charge of 50B to add to the meter n toll.

Quote:
These I have to agree with u.

Quote:
Price is set with the tuk tuk driver before u get onboard [Maximum is 200B]
U must be traveling from 1 end of BKK to another end. 200B?? Is robert.....

Quote:
brother here, all i need is support!! by u guys. if no business, i will stop stright away and list all the recommandation and information in bkk tat i know.

U have me to support u...
Old 02-01-2006, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
coz i always see that the meter jump 1B by 1B
I never bother abt it... The only meter I kept looking were my trips in London n Boston. 1 unit change is = abt 2-3 times of SGD.

Quote:
that meal i was totally kana chop by the farking scammer.
Normally when I was in an 'unknown' country I will eat in the resturant in the shopping center or hotel.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Which Taxi stand u meant here?? Inside the airport of outside??? If outside, going Eastin will not cost more than 200B.
I take the taxi at the arriver taxi stand

Quote:
The station should be National Stadium, Siam station also can but have to walk.
Bro you are RIGHT!!!

Quote:
I guess u guys went to go to the famous 4 faces Budda near World Trade. It should be Chitlom Station. Correct me, u might visit another place. Asok BTS station is located in Sukumvit.
Yeah is at chitlom bts, is my error mistake

Quote:
As the above if u guys were in Sukumvit n walked to MBK, then u guys r great, it is very far but if u guys were in World Trade area then the distance is quite walkable.
My mistake, we walk from makkansan to MBK

Quote:
What is good there in Rama 8??
I oso dunnoe, recommand by bangkoktonight.com hahaha :P

Quote:
I have already say le, we have kana chop. hahaha anyway, we have 2 crab, 1 fish, 1 vege, 1 shell, 1 soup and few beer. haiz Is a Golden exp!!! hahaha

Quote:
All airport is the same, chop passport then collect luggages.
haha i mountian TURTLE!!! hahaha!!

Quote:
I have never pay 300B b4 from airport to Makassan. If u go to the counter outside the airport, there is addition charge of 50B to add to the meter n toll.
HAIZ!!! i stupiD!!! forget lucifer told me tat. but anyway just to tell lazy ppl about the price if they lazy to walk hahaha

Quote:
I mean not more den that price. my maximum i give is only 100B from angel to makkansan at about 6.30, coz NO 1 WANT TO RIDE!!!

Quote:
U have me to support u...
THANK ALOT!!!!
Old 02-01-2006, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I think he referring to the one at the arrival hall outside with the queue.I could be wrong too,but i guess he wont go far away to take taxi.

Quote:
Asok BTS do not have any worshipping places other than the nearby Jasmine City Building behind Soi Cowboy.I think he is referring to the one near WTC.

Quote:
Depends on which soi he was in when he started walking,i think its amazing to walk from Asok BTS to National Stadium BTS.Walking alone from Asok to Nana BTS already takes 15mins.Furthermore its National Stadium.I guess he prayed finished and walked from Chitlom.

Quote:
I heard once a few samsters,3 persons paid 6000B for some fried rice and something.They did not see the price on the list anyway.That was so expensive.

Quote:
well,speaking from experience,since i stayed outside bangkok,the other side of bangkok from the airport.The taxi costs me 300B plus 60B tollway.I guess the taxi was not running on meter but on fixed price at the counter.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
we have alot of fun while traveling to the tuk tuk uncle recommandation "SOMBOON". reach there, and saw the signboard is not somboon but is somboondee. wanted to go other place, but once we go down, the manager stright away shake our hand with us and bring us to choose the seafood we want. so bopian, we kana trap liao. "KANA KNOCK"HAIZ!!!. at 1st , my frenz they all dunnoe they we kana knock, keep saying that i act clever and keep telling me tat the uncle is good ppl. i ignore their question and we change our topic to other thing and dun wish to think. 1 of the waitress was quite pretty. i keeping smiling at her, and she became very very very paisei haha. wow a very gd time having dinner at there coz this is our 1st day in bkk. after meal, i call for bill. at 1st we count was about 3000B but in the end the bill come was 6000B. WOW i was shock and my frenz too, but they keep saying tat the price was ok coz is only about $200 sin dollar, but i know we was kana knock by the farking scammer.
6000baht for a seafood dinner of 4 is consider expensive. If my memory never failed me..i remember paying 3000baht plus for 6 person at huay khwang somboon. Total 7 dishes include 1 bowl of sharkfin, 2kg of Tiger prawn(can't finished), steam crab, fish and vegetable etc. Not forgetting 4 big bottles of Heineken.

Anyway, i have never take tuk tuk in bangkok before

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 02-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Walking from Eastin to MBK is possible but still prefer to take a taxi. Cost not more than 50baht, especially is split by 4 pax.
6000baht for a meal for 4 pax is very expensive in my opinion, with this price I can have a great meal for 4 pax at Long Beach Singapore(Including beer)
Airport taxi have never cost me more than 200 baht even to Makkasan (including toll as well)

Honestly I think you might do better without your friends, seems that they are more keen to burn money in BKK then spend money.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 02-01-2006, 11:30 AM
ILOVETHAIGER

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Honestly I think you might do better without your friends, seems that they are more keen to burn money in BKK then spend money.
Personally I agree with Bro OceanEleven. Spending 6000B on a dinner in BKK is stupid. you can get seafood with half the cost in some great places. I think you are giving great advices to your friends like avoiding taxi drivers who approaching you guys.
Hope to read more of yr FR..
Old 02-01-2006, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

6000 bahts can have my dinner at Poseidon and enjoy watching all the Sideliners,Models.
Old 02-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
hottie111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasa Sas
6000baht for a seafood dinner of 4 is consider expensive. If my memory never failed me..i remember paying 3000baht plus for 6 person at huay khwang somboon. Total 7 dishes include 1 bowl of sharkfin, 2kg of Tiger prawn(can't finished), steam crab, fish and vegetable etc. Not forgetting 4 big bottles of Heineken.

Anyway, i have never take tuk tuk in bangkok before
My advice is never take the tuk tuk for health sake. With all the traffic jams and the pollution from the cars, after the tuk tuk ride, your face will be covered with soot man.
Old 02-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
6000 bahts can have my dinner at Poseidon and enjoy watching all the Sideliners,Models.
eh... I think 150THB also can have dinner at Poseidon leh... no need 6,000THB leh.... or u mean pay 5,500THB for a penthouse model, then go upstairs eat fried rice and beer and she feed u?
Sirrocco lah... around 6,000THB nice dinner for 2... can see nice firework displays at 9pm. Or Banyan Tree Vertigo. Now, if u bring ur date to these 2 places in Bangkok, they sure impress.
cheers
Old 02-01-2006, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
eh... I think 150THB also can have dinner at Poseidon leh... no need 6,000THB leh.... or u mean pay 5,500THB for a penthouse model, then go upstairs eat fried rice and beer and she feed u
You are damn right...and drink my fav. Ashahi beer.
Old 02-01-2006, 01:03 PM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My own opinion is if you not familiar with a country, don't live or eat at some where deserted until no taxi driver know the place.

Like for last time my hotel, no taxi driver know how to go. It is supposed to be a 3 star hotel. Just curious until today I tell them sepan khun tong and no one know(even the ferry ticket collector)?

Tuk tuk and taxi driver will try to cheat you but they will usually not be aggressive as thailand is a beatiful country governed by law. Just be firm in telling them what you want. In the end, they just trying to make a living like you and me. Most take note that the rising petrol price is universal and you can guess how much they earn per day from their slow meter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1