The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2005, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all
HC info needed at Summit Hotel along Subang Jaya

Dear Bros,

I will be in KL for project negotiation from 19 Dec 05 to 23 Dec 05. Would appreciating any bro can recommend any good HC and girl near Summit Hotel? Or FL?

Thanks,
Shchen
Old 17-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: HC info needed at Summit Hotel along Subang Jaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by shchen
Dear Bros,

I will be in KL for project negotiation from 19 Dec 05 to 23 Dec 05. Would appreciating any bro can recommend any good HC and girl near Summit Hotel? Or FL?

Thanks,
Shchen
There is an HC in Summit Hotel called Topaz Spa...but does not come highly recommended. In fact... most of the HC around the Summit area is not worth it. The best HC's are still in KL, Bukit Bintang area... PM me when u get in... we can meet up and have a mini gathering with KL bros... and maybe they can show you the way to the best HC nearby...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 17-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Bro shchen,

As advised by bro KLK, PM him your number and you will get to meet up with some KL bros here. We usually have some mini TCSS every (wah....let me count, ...becoming very frequent now, leh).. few days. You are greatly welcomed to join in.

Summit spa is not really recommended for quality nowadays. But no harm in trying. Maybe you will be lucky and found some gems there.

Welcome to Kl and happy bonking.

Cheers.
Old 18-12-2005, 10:22 PM
Samster

shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro shchen,

As advised by bro KLK, PM him your number and you ...Welcome to Kl and happy bonking.

Cheers.
Hi Bro CibLover,

Thanks for your advice; bro KLKOOL has provided me his contact. As I do not know whether I have time to meet with wonderful Bros like KLKOOL and you in KL or not. If time permitted I will contact u guy.

Thanks,
Old 19-12-2005, 12:24 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Bro CibLover,

Thanks for your advice; bro KLKOOL has provided me his contact. As I do not know whether I have time to meet with wonderful Bros like KLKOOL and you in KL or not. If time permitted I will contact u guy.

Thanks,
Haha.. got your number. Hope u have time to meet up. Cheers.

Old 19-12-2005, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Topaz Health Spa
The Summit Hotel Subang USJ
Persiaran Kewajipan USJ 1
47600, Subang Jaya, Selangor

Tel: 03- 8023 3000
Fax:03-8023 2233
URL: www.summithotel.com.my

Not been there for months aredi, the asst manager last time was Dean. Previously they have quite a mix good pool of gals : darling(sabahan), Nelly(nl), Vodka(KT) and Jamila(mamak). Now I was told that Nelly,Vodka had left Topaz aredi, the stock there are now limited and all the gals there are very business minded liao………………strongly recommend elsewhere [perhaps KL BB areas] better.

My compiled Summary Gals FR

Name: Darling
Origin: Sabah
Vital: Petite
BJ: During clean up and CBJ
FJ: Very accommodating
CIM: She will ask 4 it!!, said good 4 her complexion
Ice-breaker: Do u mind i rape u, tahan ya u hv the remote
During FJ: Jolok, jolok... kuat kuat....
Damage: 178
WIR: YES and oso will try jamilah(NL) cos her ass is very
tempting

Name: Joyce
Origin: Local
Vital: Tall, A boobs, gal next door look
BJ: Slurpy
FJ: Very tight & juicy pussy
DATY: No problem
Xperience: Just 2 days working xperience
Massage: Wat 2 xpect, see above
Moaning: Sound real 2 me
GFE: Like happy 2 c me
Overall: 7/10, need 2 improve in all areas
Damage: 238
WIR: Yes
Next target : Ivy(fair skin), Jamalia(ass), Vodka(cute face)

Name: vodka
Origin: Local hailing fr cheras
Vital: petite, small boobs, nicely trimmed pussy, very good looking pussy!! small almost none existence nipples
BJ: Slurpy, she got lots of saliva
AR: nil
FJ: tight pussy
DATY: did not try
Xperience: quite new at topaz but she says she'd worked oversea b4
Massage: Wat massage?? just press press here n press press there only, ants also don't get squashed. only during the 2nd round of massage which i asked for after the deeds there's a bit of effect
Moaning: occasional wayang
GFE: friendly, but i wouldn't say it's gfe. tat's y i prefer prc more than locals, locals don't hav the manja factor. got to giv her points because she's willing to giv me a 2nd round of massage after the deed.
Overall: 7/10, but don't bother taking the full package wit her. just take the normal package n save the extra to cheong another day
WIR: Maybe

FL: Baby, NL
Character: playful
Body: Curvy slim
Boobs: small
Face: OK, 3 of 5
Shower: normal
BBBJ: OK 5 minutes on it with anal licking
FJut pussy on my face, then mount me..finish off misionary
Anal F: don think so
CIM/F: didn't ask
WIR: Only if no other choice

Nickname; Sidney (Chinese)
Character: Friendly, Polite, Blur
Body: Nice
Boobs: Handfull
Face: OK, 3.9 of 5
Shower: Normal
BJ:3 out of 5
HJ:3 out of 5
Damage:HJ (RM50), BJ(RM70), INSIDE (RM150)

Name: Vivi
Origin: sarawak
Vital: short, A boobs
BJ: 5/5,very clinical and boring
FJ: 6/5,
DATY: yes
CIM:forget it!
AR:no way
GFE: dream on
Overall: 6/10,
WIR: no

Just some of the reports I have compiled to share with all of you....................

gigantic_tk

Last edited by gigantic_tk; 19-12-2005 at 01:40 AM.
Old 20-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mitsui_seeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My fren went there 2 months back..it seems you can only view the gals by photo only and not 'live' action..

anyways...i would love to meet up for TCCS with bro KLKOOL and the gang..how can i contact u guys?
Old 21-12-2005, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Haha.. got your number. Hope u have time to meet up. Cheers.
Hi KLKOOL,

So sorry cannot contact you as my boss is with me all the time. After project negotiation and still have dinner every night with other customer. After dinner still need to draw the network diagram and amend the proposal all the time.

I only able to try the Topaz HC last night at 10:30pm, her name is N.G. Over all it is below standard as far as I am concern.

After done N.G when to the counter and ask the reception, how much. She told me RM300, I said what say again then she said it is RM 238. I wonder what she is trying to do!!! Anyway N.G report as follows:

Fig: 7/10 35C (not real)
BBJ: 6/10
Massage: 6.5/10
Skin: smooth
Attitude: 6/10 cannot suck nipple, disappointed.

RTF: Not likely unless little head control the head.

Cheer!
Old 21-12-2005, 11:06 AM
Samster

CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Bro shchen,

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. You must have told the WL that you're from S'pore and that's why she "tried" to con you for RM300. Don't let one black sheep ruin your trip to KL. We do have some nice places and gers here.

Anyway, thanks for the report.

Here's wishing you better luck elsewhere.

Cheers.
Old 21-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Samster

Bro Gigantic_TK (wah... ur nick already intimidating)... mind telling us the dates of the FR's? Some of the gers already left Anyway, thanks for your contribution, but looks like the lobang still sux according to our bro shchen

Old 21-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Hi KLKOOL,

Attitude: 6/10 cannot suck nipple, disappointed.

canot suck nip?? wahh bro potong steam mah. nothign much left to play with like that. like that finggering also canot lah I think.
Old 21-12-2005, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro... sorry about your bad exprience.. let me know if you are free... will bring you to a place to make up for your disappointment... cheers

Old 21-12-2005, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
canot suck nip?? wahh bro potong steam mah. nothign much left to play with like that. like that finggering also canot lah I think.
What fingering sucking already cannot. Big disappointment
Old 21-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro shchen,
Sorry to hear of your bad .... Here's wishing you better luck elsewhere.

Cheers.
Hi Bro CibLover,

I do not take it hard as there are always black sheep everywhere. I know KL people generally are very friendly and helpful, as I have been to KL many time but each time always meeting and go never really stay and explore this wonderful city.

Cheer!
Old 21-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Samster

Bro shchen,

If and when you're able to break free from your work while in KL, do PM some of the well-known bros here.

Always welcome any s'pore bros.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1