The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of
$50 PRC FL Ah Yu

First posted in BOSS' forum

Was reccing L16 when I spotted her. Fair, slim and simply but elegantly dressed in striped black /white skirt and black blouse. Hails from Ji-lin and on her second visit.
Last here this month 2004.

A beautician/cosmestics salesgirl back home. Doesn't like frenching but other standard services ( bath/mutual suckling/BJ/finger drills/multi-position coitus) provided. All accompanied by usual sound effects. Didn't chat that much as was in a hurry - limited leave pass mah - but she is friendly and gives GFE. Said she got a 3-mth SVP so there's plenty of time to sample her delights.

Overall a value bonk although regrettably - rats this happening a mite too often lately - didn't finish mission and had to resort to HJ which she seems better at than most - at least better than like a bar-tender's cocktail shaking! Therefore will RTF to complete the job.

For those brudders who live by the numbers, herewith but all agak2 :

Ht : 1.61m
Wt : 53 kg
Boobs : 34B
Old 12-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
GoodMMbest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: $50 PRC FL Ah Yu

Hi Bro,
Can pls share the damage? Can also pls share contacts via pm?

Tks a lot!
Old 12-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
rukkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: $50 PRC FL Ah Yu

which part of "$50" don't you understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodMMbest
Hi Bro,
Can pls share the damage? Can also pls share contacts via pm?

Tks a lot!
Old 13-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
cashlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rukkie,

You say what I wanted to say. However such incident always happen.

Another classic case, someone post a FR and say "PM me for the contacts" Then you will see someone reply by say "Can share the contact with me?"

The explanination some bros here give me is that, sometime people after reading the FR, they become very steam and they forget everything and ask stupid questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukkie
Old 13-12-2005, 10:09 AM
Superbaby

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashlove
Rukkie,

You say what I wanted to say. However such incident always happen.

Another classic case, someone post a FR and say "PM me for the contacts" Then you will see someone reply by say "Can share the contact with me?"

The explanination some bros here give me is that, sometime people after reading the FR, they become very steam and they forget everything and ask stupid questions.
Hahaha...brother.. agree with what you post. Sometimes ppl will be steam and anyhow ask questions. Lols
Old 13-12-2005, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
micl_ten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoven
First posted in BOSS' forum

Was reccing L16 when I spotted her. Fair, slim and simply but elegantly dressed in striped black /white skirt and black blouse. Hails from Ji-lin and on her second visit.
Last here this month 2004.

A beautician/cosmestics salesgirl back home. Doesn't like frenching but other standard services ( bath/mutual suckling/BJ/finger drills/multi-position coitus) provided. All accompanied by usual sound effects. Didn't chat that much as was in a hurry - limited leave pass mah - but she is friendly and gives GFE. Said she got a 3-mth SVP so there's plenty of time to sample her delights.

Overall a value bonk although regrettably - rats this happening a mite too often lately - didn't finish mission and had to resort to HJ which she seems better at than most - at least better than like a bar-tender's cocktail shaking! Therefore will RTF to complete the job.

For those brudders who live by the numbers, herewith but all agak2 :

Ht : 1.61m
Wt : 53 kg
Boobs : 34B

Dear Bro,

Pls pm me her contact. Many thanks
Old 13-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukkie
Agreed with you bro, some people just simply do not read. Or, I should say postage stamp on the eye.

Cheer!
Old 13-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Samster

Yes people do make silly mistakes. It's my turn. I admit it and paid the penalty... That does not mean I will stop my mission to bonk & post FR....

Tks bro for the timely reminder.
Old 19-12-2005, 09:06 AM
Samster

Tks Bro Threadstarter for contacts.

Contacted Ah Yu in afternoon last week and met at H81 lobby. I love her voice in the phone, definitely a northern accent. I was surprised to see that she is a pleasantly looking gal. Tall, slim, fair. Yes, just my type, northern gal...yummy.

Paid up S$10 for 1hr room and hold her hand to room.

She was in t-shirt and jeans like a school girl, I was admiring her all the way to the room. Once inside, we stripped and showered. She washed my didi so clean until it shines....lucky no misfire.

She has long and silky brownish hair and long fair legs. My didi see her on bed already mari-kita till can hang clothes already.

She catbathed me and slowly approach my didi. Her foxy eyes was staring at me while putting my didi into her mouth (with CD, I am more kiasu). Her suction was strong and deep. Have to stop her else wasted the round. Lay her down and start my licking on her. She was moaning and wet. We kissed and it was a girl friend feeling all the way. She was accomodating and no rush. Her moans drove me on and on.

I banged her doggie, missonary, etc etc and finally in missonary I banged her until she was scratching my back and finally cummed together. Shiok....

We showered and lie on bed to TCSS. She was holding my hand like a girlfriend. She is from Jilin and has 2 other girl friends with her from Shenyang and Liaoyang, yes all tall northern girls. Maybe can try her friends next time. Later drove her back to her apartment nearby and definitely will look for her again.

Stats:
Looks : 7 (my type)
Figure : 7.5 (slim with nice boobs)
Boobs : B
Legs : Long and slim and fair.
French : Yes
BJ : 7
FJ : 8
RTF : Definitely
Damage : $10 hotel + $50 + own cd
Old 19-12-2005, 09:36 AM
trotter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbaby
Hahaha...brother.. agree with what you post. Sometimes ppl will be steam and anyhow ask questions. Lols
u mean u not excited meh??? how is yr cheonging for the past few days that u mia??? steamy??? post some FR for us to read leh...
Old 19-12-2005, 10:02 AM
Samster

Some bro pm for Ah Yu's contacts. Out of respect here, pls pm Threadstarter for her contacts. It was his effort to discover this the gem afterall...
Old 19-12-2005, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodMMbest
Some bro pm for Ah Yu's contacts. Out of respect here, pls pm Threadstarter for her contacts. It was his effort to discover this the gem afterall...
Tks for your FR, brudder...

Re requests for contacts, regret that usual forum practice will apply i.e. ...only "eligible and screened " samsters will receive a response.

Hope that brudders here understand as had to resort to this vetting procedure because got sabotaged before...
Old 21-12-2005, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 19
crash&burn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Bhoven,

I'm a sucker for China Girls of this category, so interested to give Xiao Hong & Ah Yu(another post of yours) a try.
Tried to PM you but your mail box was ful, must be due to the over whelming response after reading your FRs.
Care to PM me their contacts?

Thank,
Rex
Old 21-12-2005, 04:02 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 0
socialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of light

hey bro can PM me her contact.

she sounds good.
Old 22-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Chris6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro,

New here so not enough points. But quite eager to try her after reading your excellent fr. Haha, sounds like my type too.

Can pm me her contact?

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1