The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2005, 08:27 PM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 22
ah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond repute
My Friend an FL being raped

ATTENTION ALL BROS.......................!!!!!!!

Mei Zi just been raped by 2 men and beaten up badly..... no payment after rape..... PLS ADVICE ME ON WAT TO DO.....

why are there man thats such losers....??????

PLS ADVICE ON WAT I CAN DO BROS....... URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she has his IC particulars and Handphone number..... any ideas???
Old 24-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Friend an FL being raped

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo
ATTENTION ALL BROS.......................!!!!!!!

Mei Zi just been raped by 2 men and beaten up badly..... no payment after rape..... PLS ADVICE ME ON WAT TO DO.....

why are there man thats such losers....??????

PLS ADVICE ON WAT I CAN DO BROS....... URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she has his IC particulars and Handphone number..... any ideas???
report to the police.....
at most she get fine, but the 2 fellas gonna be in big shit,,,
Old 24-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster (C)

ah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond repute

but bro wat can she say.... say she is from SBF??? or she is a FL... will she being send back to PRC ???

any ideas???
Old 24-11-2005, 08:34 PM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Just make it a police case....
Nothing will happen to the ger...
At worst she will still probably get a S pass to allow her to stay in Sg for a few months.
Old 24-11-2005, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fooster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

honestly speaking.. the best way is to report to police, go for hospital checkup for bruises and the doctor will certified it to be abuse case...better to go asap... else wounds will fade and later wanna complain also no point..

another way is to post on the forum on these guys so future bros can be cautious and wary of such abusive bastards...

sympathy to ur friend..
Old 24-11-2005, 08:49 PM
samster2324

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i also say so,n post the 2 fxxxxxker num on it also.banned them for life

i hate rapist n those fxxxxker nv pay money n worst hit women.... ,shame on this 2 fxxxxxker....
Old 24-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
icucicu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Police can easily check the i/c no. of the fellas.. just give it to them. And ur friend, if she's a prc... i suppose she should have a work permit or whatever stating what's she here for in Singapore. So not much of a worry right?
NAIL THOSE BASTARDS !!
Old 24-11-2005, 08:54 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Sad to hear that but this type of things does happen.

Its really up to her whether to lodge a Police Report or not.

If she wants to lodged a report, she should do so ASAP and she should preserve all the evidence like torn clothing, lingeries, etc.

If she was really raped, there should be a struggle and during the struggle, she would have probably had fight back by scratching. If so, there might be "evidence" like skin underneath her fingernails. There will also be injuries like bruises on her body and positively on her private parts.

Skin samples, semen stain, bitemark, saliva, etc can be tested for DNA. The scene of crime should also be preserved.

Once she has made a report, she will be send for a medical check-up where pics of her injuries, clothing, etc will be taken as evidence.

She should go directly to "Violent Crime - Rape Squad Unit" directly as if she goes to any NPP, NPC, Police Divisions, she will still be referred there.

She would be given a special pass by ICA if the Police decides to prosecute the accuseds. She will remain in SG until the case is cover.

All the best!
Old 24-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
kkplayah88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykkplayah88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nail those bastards man!! Post thier numbers and IC that way at least the bros here can alert thier respective contacts and OKTs.. give us all a bad name..
Old 24-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Samster (C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icucicu
Police can easily check the i/c no. of the fellas.. just give it to them. And ur friend, if she's a prc... i suppose she should have a work permit or whatever stating what's she here for in Singapore. So not much of a worry right?
NAIL THOSE BASTARDS !!
alrite... since all bros here wants me to NAIL THEM .... then i shall nail them....

pls be prepared to read the newspapers....
Old 24-11-2005, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
i12bangu29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Sad to hear that but this type of things does happen.

Its really up to her whether to lodge a Police Report or not.

If she wants to lodged a report, she should do so ASAP and she should preserve all the evidence like torn clothing, lingeries, etc.

If she was really raped, there should be a struggle and during the struggle, she would have probably had fight back by scratching. If so, there might be "evidence" like skin underneath her fingernails. There will also be injuries like bruises on her body and positively on her private parts.

Skin samples, semen stain, bitemark, saliva, etc can be tested for DNA. The scene of crime should also be preserved.

Once she has made a report, she will be send for a medical check-up where pics of her injuries, clothing, etc will be taken as evidence.

She should go directly to "Violent Crime - Rape Squad Unit" directly as if she goes to any NPP, NPC, Police Divisions, she will still be referred there.

She would be given a special pass by ICA if the Police decides to prosecute the accuseds. She will remain in SG until the case is cover.

All the best!

To add on

she will be repatriated back after the Court case if she has confessed or proven into the sex trade

No Vested Interest

Special Preference for Sweet Young Things:
1) Maria Takagi
2) Rin tomasaki
3) Mihiro Taniguchi
4) Sora Aoi
5) Mao Misaki
6) Riho Nanase
7) Maria ozawa
8) Rio Kitajima
9) Yuki Haneda
10) Jun Natsukawa
Old 24-11-2005, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
i12bangu29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
alrite... since all bros here wants me to NAIL THEM .... then i shall nail them....

pls be prepared to read the newspapers....

If she want to continue to earn $$$ in Singapore, she will have to swallow it. If not be prepared to be repatriated.

No Vested Interest

Special Preference for Sweet Young Things:
1) Maria Takagi
2) Rin tomasaki
3) Mihiro Taniguchi
4) Sora Aoi
5) Mao Misaki
6) Riho Nanase
7) Maria ozawa
8) Rio Kitajima
9) Yuki Haneda
10) Jun Natsukawa
Old 24-11-2005, 09:02 PM
Samster (C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i12bangu29
If she want to continue to earn $$$ in Singapore, she will have to swallow it. If not be prepared to be repatriated.
Ur post seems to be on the rapist side.... are u one of them????
U mean wanna earn $$ gotta swallow it.... wat rubbish... they are also human u think they are animal is it....

U dun make sense.... $$ aside its human rights.... why not u go and abuse a PRC and say that u wanna earn $$ here u gotta swallow it... or maybe u have already done it.....

Any Brudders disagree??????
Old 24-11-2005, 09:06 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
be prepared to read the newspapers....
Its advisable that you make sure what she had told you is the TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH before going to the Police. If later, she is found out making this story out, she will be charged for Making A False Report.
Old 24-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Samster (C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Its advisable that you make sure what she had told you is the TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH before going to the Police. If later, she is found out making this story out, she will be charged for Making A False Report.

she is too stupid to make up such stories.... and she wont risk herself not able to come back to sgp again.....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1