The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cracked-BoX is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi I am just courious, I have been going to wisma Indah for room service, they provide nice rooms at very cheap rates, been regular there for almost 1 year, recently I came across saying that they is also PRC there. Anyone can help me explain, where to get normally what time ? How much damage ? Looks ?

If you can give me the bapak number will be cool !! Any sei-fu please give 2 cent !
Old 21-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Wisma Indah, Kl - Anyone Been ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracked-BoX
Hi I am just courious, I have been going to wisma Indah for room service, they provide nice rooms at very cheap rates, been regular there for almost 1 year, recently I came across saying that they is also PRC there. Anyone can help me explain, where to get normally what time ? How much damage ? Looks ?

If you can give me the bapak number will be cool !! Any sei-fu please give 2 cent !
Bro, where is WIsma Indah? I have never heard of it. If curious, go and investigate lah
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 22-10-2005, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro, where is WIsma Indah? I have never heard of it. If curious, go and investigate lah
I think the 1 where 'rich city ktv' situated? (jln.tunrazak)
yeah...quite veli 2hrs@rm25 but no so clean.

bro cracked-box,
what u mean room service? when u free? v go survey together

Old 22-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
I think the 1 where 'rich city ktv' situated? (jln.tunrazak)
yeah...quite veli 2hrs@rm25 but no so clean.

bro cracked-box,
what u mean room service? when u free? v go survey together
What , I thought 'rich city ktv' is in Pudu? Blur lah, too much butter flied sotong 2hr@rm 25 is girl or room?

Old 22-10-2005, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
What , I thought 'rich city ktv' is in Pudu? Blur lah, too much butter flied sotong 2hr@rm 25 is girl or room?
correct bro, this jln.tunrazak starts from pudu mah...2hr@rm25 for room only, if for girls u also dont dare to up leh....next time better eat sotong kangkung better...hehe

Old 22-10-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
correct bro, this jln.tunrazak starts from pudu mah...2hr@rm25 for room only, if for girls u also dont dare to up leh....next time better eat sotong kangkung better...hehe
Hmmmm, so how are the gers there? Have you been there before. What is the booking for the gers?

Old 24-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmmm, so how are the gers there? Have you been there before. What is the booking for the gers?
i think from rm1.00-3.00 per session...havent try yet.., but very soon will

Old 24-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Samster

RM 1.00-RM3.00 ? Are u crazy... hehe.... well if you try to say RM 100-RM 300 i think not bad la.... I saw one amoi standing at the entrance of the place... wearing black tank top and long black pants.... WOw her breast was firm... butt was marvelous.... wow... i think the place not bad after all...
Old 24-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
RM 1.00-RM3.00 ? Are u crazy... hehe.... well if you try to say RM 100-RM 300 i think not bad la.... I saw one amoi standing at the entrance of the place... wearing black tank top and long black pants.... WOw her breast was firm... butt was marvelous.... wow... i think the place not bad after all...
Bro, I think there is definitely a mistake in Bro Drydust post. But as for chun girls out front, always believe that nice from far, up close, far from nice. So when you arranging expedition to check out the place ?

Old 24-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
RM 1.00-RM3.00 ? Are u crazy... hehe.... well if you try to say RM 100-RM 300 i think not bad ...
correct bro, those okt always mention the price in RM1.50...RM2.30..etc. so after met so many of them just follow their prefference lor. u saw the prc standing there? i think must b working in the clubs, just waiting for someone...
so u go there often? for what huh? maybe v can check out the are 1 day...what do u think?

Old 24-10-2005, 11:01 PM
Samster

Yeah... i think working in one of the clubs from the way they dressed up. I normally go there after work... too lazy to drive back home I normally take room and put up the room there... Im regular there for room... so once the tauke told me that the room I always take is now rented by tauke doing girls business... I also tought walau weh thats good, but I cant ask him much as I know him well and I dun think its nice ! Maybe one of these days we should go la... Where u from DRYDUST ? Im frm KL - Selayang !
Old 25-10-2005, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah... i think working in one of the clubs from the way they dressed up. I normally go there after work... too lazy to drive back home I normally take room and put up the room there... Im regular there for room... so once the tauke told me that the room I always take is now rented by tauke doing girls business... I also tought walau weh thats good, but I cant ask him much as I know him well and I dun think its nice ! Maybe one of these days we should go la... Where u from DRYDUST ? Im frm KL - Selayang !
Hehe, you PM me and TD, sure go with you to check out new stuff one

Old 25-10-2005, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
! Maybe one of these days we should go la... Where u from DRYDUST ? Im frm KL - Selayang !
me cheraz - kl - everywhere.... bro KLKool seems interested..

Old 25-10-2005, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
me cheraz - kl - everywhere.... bro KLKool seems interested..
Ya, can go exploring mah

Old 25-10-2005, 01:43 PM
Samster

Yeah sure... I think next week we go before the deepavali festival. Maybe you guys can drop yr contact number ill call u guys. Who ever wanna go can join ! More the merrier ! But the best chick I want ... hehe.... No worries la we kongsi kongsi bonk. Anyway I will try to get the tauke number... better n easier for us to negotiate ! If this works out... I got a new bonking place... HEHEHE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1