The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2005, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
DunoWatTodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Nice Chicks In 17th floor (Season tower)

There is alot of nice chicks from china age very young and services rated 8/10 Those chicks is quite friendly and costs about Rm230 whoever want to know more detail kindly pm me ok dun feel shy
Old 15-10-2005, 01:18 PM
Atomicbomb

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Nice Chicks In 17th floor (Season tower)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunoWatTodo
There is alot of nice chicks from china age very young and services rated 8/10 Those chicks is quite friendly and costs about Rm230 whoever want to know more detail kindly pm me ok dun feel shy
hey bro season tower where arr.... kinda heard b4 but 4get oledi la. any one u recomend??thnx.
Old 15-10-2005, 01:57 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomicbomb
hey bro season tower where arr.... kinda heard b4 but 4get oledi la. any one u recomend??thnx.
I think Season Tower is in Brickfield...
Old 15-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

1st post already advertise your girls? Are we supposed to take your word for it? Even the most expensive HC ie spa de palace is only RM208 why is yours RM230? Most importantly, do the girls eat sotong and are their toes up to standard (this one asking for bro Jason)?

On what basis do you rate the girls at 8/10? Most okts always rate their girls high but sadly most of the time it is way off.
Old 15-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
1st post already advertise your girls? Are we supposed to take your word for it? Even the most expensive HC ie spa de palace is only RM208 why is yours RM230? Most importantly, do the girls eat sotong and are their toes up to standard (this one asking for bro Jason)?

On what basis do you rate the girls at 8/10? Most okts always rate their girls high but sadly most of the time it is way off.
Bro, most expensive HC is KL sunshine lah, RM230. Puchong also RM230. Mongolian princess in SDP I pay RM 268.

Maybe he should join our gathering and give us chance to get to know him
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 15-10-2005, 04:11 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
I think Season Tower is in Brickfield...
Eh, Chung Nam Hoi lah, Pudu, behind Berjaya Times Square. U sesat fo Brickfields want ear Curry Rice ah

Old 15-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Samster

TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro, most expensive HC is KL sunshine lah, RM230. Puchong also RM230. Mongolian princess in SDP I pay RM 268.

Maybe he should join our gathering and give us chance to get to know him
Mongolian is white meat what, sure more expensive...also RM268 I think it should be the VIP room already that means u get to play with her in the sauna

Yea Dunowat if u want us to trust a newbie who's 1st post is to advertise his girls so openly somemore so confident of 8/10 rating then come join us at our gatherings next Thursday otherwise I'm afraid it's all sales talk without any proof.
Old 15-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster

Dear Bro DunoWatodo,

Forgive us if we view your first posting with skepticism. Just that we have gone through many OKT who pose as members and post FR. If you are an OKT, or not, why not join us at our gathering on Thursday. I have many OKT frends in HC's and KTV's. Nothing against them, Just better to be transparent. Willing buyer willing seller mah

Old 15-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mongolian is white meat what, sure more expensive...also RM268 I think it should be the VIP room already that means u get to play with her in the sauna

Yea Dunowat if u want us to trust a newbie who's 1st post is to advertise his girls so openly somemore so confident of 8/10 rating then come join us at our gatherings next Thursday otherwise I'm afraid it's all sales talk without any proof.
Eh, if VIP room, 288 leh. Anyway I got no complaints. Money well Spent

Old 15-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Dear Bro DunoWatodo,

Forgive us if we view your first posting with skepticism. Just that we have gone through many OKT who pose as members and post FR. If you are an OKT, or not, why not join us at our gathering on Thursday. I have many OKT frends in HC's and KTV's. Nothing against them, Just better to be transparent. Willing buyer willing seller mah
that's right so far 0% success rate for new members whose 1st post is about FLs or girls offering services simply because OKTs do not give ratings to their own girls as nobody would believe a stranger, we would however have higher chances to believe it if for example, one of our regular bros here tried and tested and posted their reviews here.
Old 15-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
that's right so far 0% success rate for new members whose 1st post is about FLs or girls offering services simply because OKTs do not give ratings to their own girls as nobody would believe a stranger, we would however have higher chances to believe it if for example, one of our regular bros here tried and tested and posted their reviews here.
What my bro trying to say is he want to try Then if his FR is good, I will be the first customer. Eh, u sure no comm one ah ?

Old 15-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
KL king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomicbomb
Hey Bro when u GO to SEASON hotel??? remember call me leh..... So how about the KLANG PRC?? Did u call already?? SEASON hotel quite EXPENSIVE leh RM230!! Isnt WORTH?????????? Corona Inn only RM208(PRC)!!! But any way U want go to BONK I also can company one!!
Old 15-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Hantu1911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Chung Nam Hoi enterance at level 4 (3a) lar.

Only when FJ, then the girl bring you to another level.

Further more, the price for full package are rm 168 or rm 198 (depend on the girl class)

The girl quality there are so-so only lar. The only good thing about the place is, they open until 6am.
Old 16-10-2005, 02:28 AM
Samster

But he hasn't answered my question yet, do the girls eat sotong?

No lah I don't earn any commission from this if u didn't say where is Season's tower I also can't remember. I've only been there twice both times I didn't choose any girls coz they weren't my type.
Old 16-10-2005, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
DunoWatTodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all friends....
in season towel there are 4th floor... but in 17 floor, u can just find alot of mainland china girsl... the costs is Rm 230 because is a penthouse.. u will not regret to try it cause it really give u a very special services any more detail u can contact this guy cause he is incharge of the place ... he name is michael nad he phone is 0126058833.. he is also friendly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1