The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hommer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Orang Utan

Hi Guys,

I happen to be in Pasri Gudang once and came across a pub call Orang Utan.
But too bad OC with me, so any brother got any updates?

The last thread was quite some time ago....

Any information will be greatly appreciated!!!
Old 13-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Samster

pukikawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orang Utan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hommer
Hi Guys,

I happen to be in Pasri Gudang once and came across a pub call Orang Utan.
But too bad OC with me, so any brother got any updates?

The last thread was quite some time ago....

Any information will be greatly appreciated!!!

Hi there bro..

Me have been there also last time when it was 1st opened..last time it's was ok lor..me n frenz also get to knw the manager there(mr.Sam)..now days the management was change a'ready..and a bit dissapointed la bro..the gurls also there not so shiok laaa like last time...
Old 13-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Samster

Hommer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukikawa
Hi there bro..

Me have been there also last time when it was 1st opened..last time it's was ok lor..me n frenz also get to knw the manager there(mr.Sam)..now days the management was change a'ready..and a bit dissapointed la bro..the gurls also there not so shiok laaa like last time...
Ok..... that means no rubba rubba....
Old 13-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
setaikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros I have heard masai (near Pasir Gudang) got one rumuh urut that has special and everthing.....but never been there yet lah......any1 would be heading that side.....maybe can check it out.....thanks
Old 13-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by setaikai
Bros I have heard masai (near Pasir Gudang) got one rumuh urut that has special and everthing.....but never been there yet lah......any1 would be heading that side.....maybe can check it out.....thanks
Please keep us updated on this Masai joint. I promise will give FR if manage to get there.
Old 13-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Orang Utan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
Please keep us updated on this Masai joint. I promise will give FR if manage to get there.
Urut by ' Orang Hutan ' ??? Male or female Orang Hutan ??? Very hairy one ??? kekekekekekeke .............

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 13-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
setaikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Urut by ' Orang Hutan ' ??? Male or female Orang Hutan ??? Very hairy one ??? kekekekekekeke .............
Try to imagine how the situation would be if org hutan uruts.....damn funny wor....
Old 13-10-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Urut by Orang Utans

Quote:
Try to imagine how the situation would be if org hutan uruts.....damn funny wor....
What funny ???

If I were the Boss, I will train the Orang Utans to do ' jua gen ', BBBJ , HJ, FJ and CIM ............ cheap labour and don't have to pay income tax, foreign worker levies, EPF and SOSCO contributions kekekekekekekekekeke.........

Anybody interested in setting up this ' monkey business ', please PM to me your proposals.........

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 13-10-2005, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Urut by Orang Utans

Bro...u r FUNNY man......whahahahaha

Bro Bluesman.....see u here scouting ard yah.....do u knoe when will be the next gathering hur ??? miss u guys leh......

Quote:
What funny ???

If I were the Boss, I will train the Orang Utans to do ' jua gen ', BBBJ , HJ, FJ and CIM ............ cheap labour and don't have to pay income tax, foreign worker levies, EPF and SOSCO contributions kekekekekekekekekeke.........
Old 14-10-2005, 12:09 AM
Samster

Cool 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88

Bro Bluesman.....see u here scouting ard yah.....do u knoe when will be the next gathering hur ??? miss u guys leh......
Dear Bro MMM88 & Bro BluesMan,

See you at the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 21 Oct '05 at the Danga Bay food Court, J.B. at 7.30 pm SHARP

Old 14-10-2005, 12:10 AM
Samster

Cool 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88

Dear Bro MMM88 & Bro BluesMan,

See you at the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 21 Oct '05 at the Danga Bay Food Court, J.B. at 7.30 pm SHARP

Old 14-10-2005, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Urut by Orang Utans

Quote:
What funny ???

Anybody interested in setting up this ' monkey business ', please PM to me your proposals.........
Having a BBBJ by an Orang Utan is risky leh...Orang Utans "eat" bananas not "SUCK" bananas! As in that TV Visa commercial...I prefer that lady that feeds the orang utan bananas rather than that orang utan.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 14-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Samster

Cool Urut by Orang Utans

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Having a BBBJ by an Orang Utan is risky leh...Orang Utans "eat" bananas not "SUCK" bananas! As in that TV Visa commercial... I prefer that lady that feeds the orang utan bananas rather than that orang utan.
Yeah, I know what you want ......... You want to " suck " the papayas of that Mat Salleh woman

Old 14-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hommer
Ok..... that means no rubba rubba....

Ya lor...no rubba rubba..man..so disspointment la bro..
Old 14-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi there bro..

Yap..there's 1 umah urut that has special & evrything..been there a'ready..the place is RUMAH URUT REFLEKSI..the ang pai there is COCO..not rumah urut gt e'thing..but saloon in masai also got this special & urut..
If any bro..wnna get look of it..can PM me..it's my pleasure to be ur tourist guide...hehehehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1