The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold
Venturing into Pleasureland

This story is something that happened to me about 2 years ago. Only things that have been changed are the names and some minor conversation details.

Well, I have been with my then-gf (lets call her C) for almost a year. We engage in sex regularly, as we dutifully fulfilled each of our fantasies. Although it seemed satisfying, I felt we could still take it to a new level.

So one fateful day we went out clubbing together.

Me: wah so many chiobu
C: You very daring hor, your gf is just next to you.

Me: as if you are not looking at other guys -.-

There was this girl that caught my attention. She had this short bob haircut, and was wearing a dress so tight, I could not help but stare at her huge C-cups. I swear it was one of those moments where you would just run over, pin her down and just fuck her right there.

Me: Ouch, pinch me for what!!
C: see until nose bleed alr ah?

Me: where got?
C: *pinch again*
C: Want to dabao her back ah?

And with a mischievious wink, she stood up from her table and walked in the other girl's direction.

To be continued...

(Up me if you like the story so far)
Old 12-04-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Humsupster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Venturing into Pleasureland

Camping for more potential tarma actions
Old 12-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold

Before I knew it, C had already approached that short hair babe. From their actions, they seemed to know each other and C gestured her to come over to the table I was at. Hosei liao!

C: she's my ex classmate, A, and this is my bf, H.
Me: oohh, nice to meet you.

We were all dancing together soon enough, and there was this aura of horniness emitting from A. She repeatedly grinded her ass against my now-rock hard cock, and it was impossible for me to ignore C's glare. In a sudden twist, C grabbed my hands and guided them over to A's body. She seemed to enjoy it as I began fondling her all over. Her tight slim body was too much to resist.

A: you guys want to head back to my apartment to chill out abit? My parents are overseas.
C: sure!

The cab ride seemed like eternity as I started imagining all the stuff I would do to C and A later. Back at A's house, I collapsed on the sofa, tired from all that clubbing and dancing. C soon cuddled up to me, while pulling A along.

C: Dear, i bet you never tried 2 at one go before right?
Me: mmm nope

And that was it, A immediately began pulling down my jeans while C started making out with me. I instinctively removed C's top and ripped off her bra. C had the body of your typical ah lian girl, and while it was not as volumptious as A, it was still hot and fuckable.

A had already removed my underwear as well and was staring intently at my fully erected manhood. C got off, and went behind her, lifting up her dress and pulling out her panties before playing with her clit. A started drooling and began slurping on my cock.

The feeling was amazing as much as I didn't want to admit, she gave a better blowjob than C did. A licked my balls and covered my entire tool in her drool as she worked hard, bobbing her head up and down. I couldn't resist as I shove my cock deep into her throat. She let out a muffled mmmmm of satisfaction as I could see C working her tongue on A's pussy as well.

C got up and walked over before demanding that A shared my cock with her. The sight of 2 young hot girls fighting over your cock is really a sight to behold. While A took care of the top, C focused on the bottom part and ensuring my balls got the full treatment as well.

I couldn't take it any longer and ripped off A's dress before spreading open her legs and entering her. "Ahhhhhhhh" she moaned as I shoved my cock deep into her. She was so tight and yet so wet. Off went her bra and i began licking and sucking on her delicious C cup boobs, while pounding her. C went over to A's face and lowered her pussy into her mouth.

A's tight pussy was drenching my cock in her wet juices. I looked up and saw C's horny face as she was being pleasured by A. Nothing was more satisfying than seeing my gf's orgasm face. C was grabbing her own boobs as she moaned loudly. I got up, carried up C and sat her down on my cock as I started to pump her now. "Oh gawd, i love you so much!" She squealed as she thrusted her hips fast and furiously. Sex with the one you love would always be the best after all. A grabbed C's boobs from behind and started nibbling her neck.

C knew how to twist her body and ride me to give me the maximum pleasure. I felt like cumming soon and i demanded that A drain me off. C got off and i insert my 2 fingers into her and began working. A gave me a naughty smile and said, "lets see who cums faster, you or her" before diving her head onto my cock. She looked at me as she rolled and twisted her tongue. And to my right, C was moaning in ecstasy louder than ever. One hand on her clit, one hand grabbing her boobs, i could feel her swelling up inside.

On my end, I couldn't hold any longer, but without warning, a stream of liquid sprayed onto A's face. C had already started squirting and had that grin on her face which spells it all. Not too long after, i emptied everything into A's mouth, which she dutifully swallowed.

To be continued...
Old 12-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

We all lay down on the sofa for what seemed like an hour before C got up to take a shower. Before I knew it, A had her hands all over me and led me to her bedroom. Positioning both of us in front of the mirror she dropped to her knees and began engulfing my whole cock deep into her throat. In an instant, my cock was awakened and became rock hard. Her tongue swirling all over my body, she moaned, "I'm so wet, I want you to fuck me now. Fuck me so hard right now!"

I could only oblige as she went over to her windows, opening them and positioning her ass to me as she faced outside. There was no hesitation as I grabbed her hips and doggy styled her right there. Her screams and moans were increasingly louder with every thrust I gave, and I was worried that her neighbours would complain. My hands steadily roamed over her huge boobs and i groped her as I fucked her harder with every stroke. Her curved were all at the right places and I couldn't help but admire the beautiful view.

A then led me to the mirror, where I was able to see her face contorting into signs of orgasm and pleasure. She would lick her lips slowly as her stereo moans echoed throughout the room. Just then I heard the sound of a door opening. I saw from the corner of the mirro, C staring in wide-eyed amazement. A noticed my hesitation and i could feel a tighter grip on my cock as she moved her hips faster and faster. C's bath towel was down in an instant and I could see her hands all over herself as she fingered and pleasured herself.

C slowly walked over to me and carressed me from behind as she whispered into my ear, " you're such a naughty and horny boy" and she sank her teeth into my neck and rubbed her boobs up and down my back. Such pleasures were too much for me. It was really surprising to see C so horny as i pounded another girl.

A's begging of me cumming into her pussy were increasingly wild as I felt warm liquid trickling down my legs. Man, she was so wet. "Ahhhhh" i could feel A's legs buckling as they turned to jelly. She was shivering all over. Her pussy juice continously flowed down my cock onto my legs. But I was not done. I flipped her over, and carried her up with her legs around me as I got started again, with C all over me from behind.

Just a few more strokes and i fired again inside A's this time deep into her pussy. C realized what was happening, and whipped my cock out of A before swallowing all of it into her mouth. A collapsed onto the bed and I couldn't help but do the same as C's blows turned my legs to jelly.

To be continued...
Old 13-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

first camper here...
Old 13-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Second here, , cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 13-04-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

damn fast and furious man
Old 14-04-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

I showered and fell asleep soon after.

The next morning, I woke up to find C sprawled all over my chest. Her sweet face was a wonderful morning greeting as I slowly got up. A was no where to be found.

I heard some sounds from the kitchen and slowly made my way there, only to find A dressed in bathrobes and toasting some bread.

A: oohh, you and C are my guests, breakfast will be served shortly.
Me: You can serve me in other ways you know

I gave her a sly smile as I slowly made my way towards her.

A: you are one cheeky boy! I bet C is still asleep, thats why you're so daring. Now now, you dont want your breakfast to be burnt do you?

With that she pointed to the living room and nudged me out.

Me: I'll have you for breakfast then.

With that i slid my hand in and unrobed her, while my other hand went down and started playing with her clit.

A: you're so fucking horny in the morning!
Me: same for you

A was wet in no time as I kissed her all over while my fingers explored her pussy. Her boobs were the most wonderful thing to hold, as she bent over the kitchen top. "I want you now, i want you to fuck me now!" She moaned. I slid my cock in and began pumping her again. Her body soon started shivering as I thrusted her again and again. Just then, a voice broke the wonderful sex I was having.

"Fuck until so loud! Eh H, no need me already right?"

I turned and there was C standing outside the kitchen with her eyes glaring at me. Its really scary how fast women change their minds. She immediately got dressed and went out of the house. I had no choice but to halt my fucking and dress up and run after her.

I took the same cab all the way back to her house, and she didn't say a word. I didn't know what to say as I tried to hold her hand.

Back in her room, she sat on her bed fuming, leaving me to wonder what went wrong.

Me: I thought yesterday you were ok with it?
C: Ooi there's a difference ok? I was involved yesterday. This morning is different!
C: She so good, you don't need me already right?
Me: Ehhh you were asleep, thats why I didn't want to wake you up.
C: Ya right!

I just seized my chances and planted a big fat kiss on her cheek. She didn't resist. I was still very horny after I didn't get to release this morning.

To be continued...
Old 14-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Continue please....cheers
Old 15-04-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

C: Do you love me?
Me: Of course I do

Having said that, I gently removed her top and unhooked her bra before plunging into her boobs and licking and sucking them all over. I slowly moved down, and my fast hands ensured that both of us were stark naked on her bed. My mouth couldn't resist her shaved wet pussy and I devoured her from below like a hungry animal.

C: Mmmmmmm i'm your slut, fuck me anyway you want

I teased her by not giving in to her and continued licking her over. Her wide open mouth and moans soon led me to shoving my cock deep into her mouth. She drenched my cock and blew it till it was rock hard.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Do you 2 want anything for lunch?"

The voice was definitely from C's mum. C slowly detached her mouth from my cock as she answered. "Nah its ok!"

C's mum: "Will you be at home for dinner?"

Before C could reply, I shoved my cock all the way into C's wet pussy

C: oohhhhh
C: yes I will be
C's mum: erm are you ok?

With that I thrusted my cock in and out and fucked C as hard as I could. She was clearly overwhelmed by that sensation and could not full reply. "Yes..." "Uhh", "i'm...ughh...fine"

It was so satisfying to see C struggle to complete her sentence as I fucked her furiously.

C's mum: I'll be off then!

With the sounds of C's mum walking away, C let out moans after moans. C then changed position, flipping me over and started riding me. Now was her turn to be the sex machine as she drove her hips hard and fast. With her finger on her clit, she seemed to be shivering all over as she let out a stream of clear pussy juice.

That was too much for me as I grabbed my cock and shoved it into her mouth, emptying all the stored horniness I had from this morning.

Our busy work schedules meeting up was near impossible. The next week, C and I attended a party at a certain club. As usual, we had booked a suite at the hotel right upstairs for our post clubbing 'activities'. It was a group of mutual friends we had. There were about 5 guys and 6 other girls. 4 of them didn't really piqued my interest while the other 2 were really sexy in their own ways. The first, Y had a cute kind of pretty look and had a flower dress on. Nothing too skimpy about it. The second girl seemed like a sex goddess. Her sharp features and backless dress drove my mind wild.

With C by my side, I didn't dare to flirt with any of those girls as I just chilled and enjoyed my drinks. I could see C chatting them up, but after what happened, I doubt I was going to enjoy another threesome soon. I could see some of the other guys in the club hitting on her. C was enjoying the attention but she subtly brushed them off.

Time flew and before long, I noticed that C was gone and so were some of the guys. As I looked around, my phone had a new text message from her.

"Enjoying myself at our room now. Wanna come? Door's unlocked. "

All sorts of thoughts filled my mind. Was she alone? Was she with the other guys that were missing? I rushed out immediately into the lift and went straight up.

To be continued....
Old 15-04-2014, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue bro
Old 16-04-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

The door was unlocked and soft moaning sounds were coming from inside. I didn't know what to expect. Was C asking me to come up to see her getting fucked by a group of guys? I took a deep breath and opened the door.

There, C was sitting naked with her boobs being sucked by none other than Y, with her floral dress halfway off.

C: hey dear...oooo... You're here! Uhhh...close the door

I didn't know what to think of this, seeing my gf being pleasured by another girl. Y looked up at me and gave me a wink. I went over and without warning, C had unzipped my jeans and whipped out my cock before slamming it into her mouth. Y was finding it hard to lick C's boobs at this angle and decided to spread C's legs open from behind before diving head first into her pussy.

The sounds of pleasure from both girls filled the room as I slowly grinded my cock against the back of C's throat.

Taking my cock out of her mouth, C exclaimed: oooo Y does it better than you haha
That annoyed me and I grabbed C's head and shoved it onto my cock.

Me: you like this? Good enough for you, you slut?

C couldn't reply as my cock went deep into her throat. Her slutty smile and fuck-me eyes seemed to be begging me to fuck her mouth harder. I needed no invitation as I upped the tempo while Y's hands started groping squeezing C's boobs. I could see her electrifying eyes staring at me while she enjoyed C's delicious pussy.

Me: Y, i'm going to fuck you next, you slut.

Y then turned over, lying down while she lifted her legs onto my shoulders for me to lick her pussy. My tongue then got busy as it went into full pleasuring mode, licking her increasingly wet pussy and moving in and out.

The muffled moans of pure satisfaction turned me on. This triangle of mutual oral sex was really enjoyable. I got Y off and lay her down while my fingers went in and started fingering. C was getting increasingly wild on my cock as she drenched it with mouthful after mouthful of saliva. Y was beginning to lose control of herself as I could feel the inside of her pussy swelling up.

Y: oh i'm going to cum. Dont stop H, dont stop!

Her body trembled as she released wave after wave of pussy juice. I couldn't take it and got my cock out of C's mouth.

Me: let me fuck her first, then I'm all yours C.

C nodded as she crawled over to Y and began making out. I thrusted my saliva-drenched cock into Y's pussy and began pumping her. She had climaxed and was still shivering. She was too weak to react but her body language seemed to show that she was enjoying it. C was having a great time eating her mouth out and I could feel myself cumming anytime.
It was such a hard choice. Should I fire into C's slutty come fuck me face, or Y's angelic and sweet one.
Old 16-04-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

To be continued...
Old 16-04-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Lucky you having such a gf! Finding you talents for threesomes. Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 18-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

Me: I'm going to cum you sluts.

Upon hearing that C immediately stopped frenching and crawled over. She pulled out my cock and starting whipping in her mouth before starting her magic blowjob skills.

Y got up too, and started begging for it, before trying to snare a share of my cock. 2 tongues and a endless struggle between both girls fighting over your cock is one of the most wonderful feelings ever.

Me: well C, you can share it with her

With that, i emptied my load into C's mouth. She swirled it around before opening her mouth and drooling my cum into Y's mouth and making out. This was one of the times where the mind is willing but the body is not. As much as I wanted to get up and fuck C again right there, the alcohol and exhaustion was too much. I just collapsed there and fell asleep. Nothing much happened after that as Y had already left the next morning when I woke up and both C and me were running late for different appointments.

A couple of weeks later, it was C's birthday. I brought her to a fancy restaurant at MBS. I had booked a room there too (hehehe). Halfway through the dinner, C's tight fitting low cut dress got abit too much for me. I lifted my leg and started stroking hers.

C: ooii
Me: lets try something k? Since its your birthday.
C: what?
Me: lend me your phone.

I then switched her phone to vibrate mode and told her to put it up her skirt.

C: you crazy ah?
Me: quick lah, no one is looking

I could see C getting horny as she stealthily slid her phone up her skirt.

Whipping out my phone, I began to dial her number.

To be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1