The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2002, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MaxC2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What STD tests do you recommend?

I am about to enter into a medium-term relationship with a part-timer, and before I do that, I want to ensure that she has been tested appropriately. I have listed below a number of tests she should take, and would like advice/suggestions on more tests or whatever I have missed:

1. AIDS/HIV
2. Hepatitis A, B, C
3. Syphillis
4. Gonorhea (unsure of exact spelling)
5. Chlamydia

Or is there a standard set of tests for the entire range of VDs?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 30-05-2002, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 23
Deadmaninc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What STD tests do you recommend?

Quote:
Originally posted by MaxC2000
I am about to enter into a medium-term relationship with a part-timer, and before I do that, I want to ensure that she has been tested appropriately. I have listed below a number of tests she should take, and would like advice/suggestions on more tests or whatever I have missed:

1. AIDS/HIV
2. Hepatitis A, B, C
3. Syphillis
5. Chlamydia

There is a kind of profession known as MEDICAL PRACTITIONER.. or commonly known as DOCTOR...
Old 30-05-2002, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

1. AIDS/HIV
2. Hepatitis A, B, C
3. Syphillis
5. Chlamydia

I think it is a ONE-TIME check all....

Well.... if there are so many... then do you think that we guys would have so much time to go check-up???

i rather spend my time fucking...
Old 30-05-2002, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 23
PrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

1. AIDS/HIV
2. Hepatitis A, B, C
3. Syphillis
5. Chlamydia

juz go to the doctor n ask for full body check-up, or all sexual-disease related check-up.
I Live in my Own little world,but it's OK, they know me here
Old 30-05-2002, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
They have a package with blood tests for all common STD, including AIDS. As for Hepatitis A & B, it's a good idea to do them, whether you cheong or not. And get vaccinated if you are not immune.
Old 30-05-2002, 11:53 PM
Samster

I've already been vaccinated against Hep A&B.... guess in this case, I'll just make sure the doc does the whole package of tests.. including HIV.

Thanks.
Old 31-05-2002, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold
ask the doc for a full package n he will know what to do lah, no need to tell him so many things lah.
this is very norm if u goes to the doc for chk up.
the doc will know what is important for u n he will know what to test n chk for. just like me when i tell my family doc i suspect something is not rite wif me, he oerdi know what the fuck i want.

千算万算,人心难算
Old 02-06-2002, 04:39 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

if she is still doing part time, there is little point in sending her for any tests as she could catch a host of viruses from her very next customer.

There are also a handful of diseases which are almost impossible to detect from standard blood tests.

Examples are HPV (warts) and HSV (Herpes). Both can cause major complications in the long term.

Quote:
I am about to enter into a medium-term relationship with a part-timer, and before I do that, I want to ensure that she has been tested appropriately.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-06-2002, 03:46 PM
Samster

I made it clear to the girl that she cannot be sleep with anyone other than me during this relationship. I will be taking care of her financially, so she has to be exclusive with me.
Old 02-06-2002, 04:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
If you believe that she will fulfill her side of the bargain, you'll believe that that moon is made of green cheese.

I have personally screwed women who are supposedly the "exclusive" property of some suger daddy. You won't believe how easy it is to bed them. One of them even used to buy me dinner after sex using the money given to her by you know who.

Anyway as I said earlier, there are a host of stds that cannot be detected with standard blood tests. It would be best if you use condoms throughout your "exclusive" relationship.

NEVER trust a working lady.

Quote:
I made it clear to the girl that she cannot be sleep with anyone other than me during this relationship. I will be taking care of her financially, so she has to be exclusive with me.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 03-06-2002, 05:38 AM
Samster

PrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of light
wah.....look whos toking
Old 03-06-2002, 02:07 PM
Samster

foolosopher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
i heard dat herpes is not curable, it stays wif u forever, not fatal tho.... is it true?

ya lor use condom la.... go watsons and buy, now got sale...
Old 03-06-2002, 09:27 PM
Samster

The main reason I can believe her when she says she's not working is that she'll be spending most of the week with me and I know someone that will report to me if she works. And the deal is, if she works then no "bonus".
Old 04-06-2002, 04:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

If you want a steady relationship, why don't you go for a rich girl who will pay you instead?

Quote:
The main reason I can believe her when she says she's not working is that she'll be spending most of the week with me and I know someone that will report to me if she works. And the deal is, if she works then no "bonus".

Old 04-06-2002, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by sammyboyfor
If you want a steady relationship, why don't you go for a rich girl who will pay you instead?

hehe, but he also need to have the looks, where got so easy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1