The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2013, 02:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I am down to my last $10 until my husband receives his salary

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Another SG job applicant facing problems with FT HRs

December 4th, 2013 | Author: Contributions

I am 35, a business admin graduate from a overseas university with over 6 years of accounting experience on top of my admin and customer service experience.
I used to earn $3400 previously but am willing to settle for lesser if there is an employer who finds me suitable.

Since my permanent role was made redundant in Oct last year, I have only managed to secure a 6-month contract role.

Once that ended, I have been struggling to find another permanent job.

I have 2 children in primary school and my husband works as a security guard earning close to $2000 after calculating all the overtime allowances. He is currently the sole breadwinner and we are in dire financial straits.

I am down to my last $10 until my husband receives his salary this Friday. As you know, his salary barely covers our household expenses.

I have been to countless interviews but several of them have FT HRs and we all know how that turned out.

The rest said that my last drawn salary was too high or that they were looking for someone not as experienced. I have explained that I am willing to take a pay cut but so far nothing.
Since my contract ended in April this year, I have been doing short 1-month contract roles just to earn some money.

I seriously need to find a job soon. I am getting desperate as I need to buy my children’s school books.

Yes, they’re getting free textbooks but I still need to buy their workbooks and assessment books.

My son will be taking his PSLE next year.

I’d really appreciate you informing me if you know of any accounts or admin openings.

I am available immediately.

Thanks so much Gilbert.

Sabrina

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1