The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 13
SuddenUrge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Surprise find at green & purple line area

Found a place bxxxxxx spa as i was wandering in that area thinking should i call a ML as i was surfing SBF. I'm a sucker for surprise and good finds. So i decided to try this joint.

As i entered a pleasant looking lady (known as Y) greeted me and told me straight away "$50". I was shocked but i gave her my $ nonetheless as she was pleasant looking.

Next thing i know was being served by i milf instead of her. (known as L)
Long story short. After massage was done, she asked me. What u wanna do?
So i told her "i want boobs and i want u to eat my brother"
L : you are so naughty. But why don't u try 2 person. I can ask the girl that brought you in the room to come serve you.

After some bargaining and talking about what both of them is gonna do.
We settled at $200 dollars.
2 ladies both of them topless and i can autoroam L's whole body but Y only allow boobs. As a sucker for boobs i was in booby heaven... both of them had knockers that are natural and soft....
L blew me with cap on , after sometime she removed the cap and i COB.

L

looks : 6.5/10 (good for a milf)
massage : 6/10 (not bad but not good too, not piano type)
hj : 7/10 fast but knows how to make you finish
bj : 8/10 im a sucker for bj and boy she knows how to blow me.... (feels as though there's no cap)
Body : 6.5/10 (soft natural boobs but a bit chubby, milf mah...)

Y

looks : 7.5/10
massage : none (as i know she is receptionist but came in upon request to earn some $)
hj : none
bj : none (as L wants my dick all to herself. At one point Y said "she don't let me eat!")
body : 8/10 (big boobs for her small frame,white smooth skin although she has no butt hehe.) Teased me alot showing me her g-string no roam on bottom .

In the end L told me to store Y's contact and make appointment first as she is receptionist and dont entertain walk-ins...
As i was dressed and ready to go, Y grinded my tight with her pussy... Dammit... feel like returning already.

It's abit expensive i feel but if you are interested in something like the above mentioned and have good rep, do pm me to exchange &/or up me for address.

Sorry got to protect the place. So address will be given out to fellow brothers that i feel trustworthy.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maxthon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprise find at green & purple line area

PM'ed you. Can I have the contact of this place please? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1