The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute
PRC Freelance at Taman Gaya

Part 1:
I have try many FL or OKT gal…not worth mention…but this one is good. On 23 July 2005 (Sat) , after failed to call Vietnamese(FL) in Johor Jaya…I try to call this PRC…recommended by friend. When I called her ……TCSS a bit (need your skill in a bit) and manage to convince her that I am cheongster. I was told to pick her up at her place at Taman Gaya, opp Johor Jaya. When I saw her from far was like 7.5/10…but when she approached near to my car the rate down to 6/10 lah…..depend on your taste (need to verify by yourself). We was travel from Taman Gaya to Taman Johor Jaya to find a hotel room….cos I am not familiar with Taman Gaya…arrived at one of the hotel and she asked me if I have condom?!??!? I told her that don’t have leh….LL have to go petrol station to buy loh…Arrived at Project and brought some mineral water which required by her, condom and chewing gum.
So, after that arrive at hotel and check in for 2 hours. The room was very neat and nice, cost only $30 ringgit. Then, we was tcss for about 30 minutes and was very Girl friend feeling…we start to bath together (SOP), but she very very hygiene….check my shaft very detail….
Then action have began, we french kissing like no tomorrow. Raba here and there (Nice round breast with pink nipper, 34C..i like )…till very high liao and she BBBJ me (she request to BJ, but I rejected. Anyway, she still willing to do so)….only a short while…less that 3 minutes….then she wish to cap and started to ride very slow and gentle (gentle moan) ….very shiok….then changed various position…which also very slow and gentle…take her own sweet time….and me of course suit her lah….but when my turn on missionary position…I started to increase the speed a bit and was like train from slow to fast until she moan very moan loud…don’t know how long lah….cos when I feel wanna shot…I will hold the fire and start to go slow again or stop for a while…then I can feel she was like using her CB to squeezed my didi leh…very great feeling leh…not one time …but many times…till me was unable to take it any more ….wow…shot all the load out liao…..she told me that she have came too….
Then, she will tcss with me naked till time up and we take bath again before we leave.

Name : Sorry Forgot liao
Look : 6/10 (ok lah)
Body : 6.5/10 (she’s short and got a bit of meat at her tummy area)
Bust : 7/10 (Nice round breast with pink nipper, 34C..i like)
Frenching : Yes (GF Feeling)
AJ : No
Finger: Yes….outside layer…cannot go inside….she said
BJ : 3/10 (she’s trying to do but not too good, cos she say no use to it. You have to ask for it, whether she want or not…up to your skill)
FJ : 7/10 (tight and wet)…a lot of position…she was so glad….seem that she like a lot….
Attitude : 9/10 (Very Friendly, try to please you what ever I do)
Damage : $150 + $30 (room – 2 hours) + {(CD) + 100 plus (water) + Chewing Glue = $10)}
RTF : Yes….of course….
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 01-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Samster

jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC Freelance at Taman Gaya

Part 2.
One week later, me was feeling very bored. So, I called her again ….this time was told that the big wind was blowing and do not wish to come out….But after some skill in conversation manage to convince her …but she request me to go to her apartment !?!?!?…Was quite surprise …but being a cheongter…willing to take risk lah… so arrived at her apartment after some struggle to find it. She told me that will not let outsider to come unless good customer like me lah (me the first according to her)….so was very glad with that…
The rest was SOP like part 1. However, was about 1 hour only due to …but very hot lah…no aircon….by the way…she told me that her friend was just opp room and she have told her friend not to come out…..was told that her friend also doing FR…but have not convince her to pass me her friend number…sorry….need more time….or need to cheong with others cheongter….then I can requested her to bring her friend too….hahaha…then should be bingo!…….

BJ : 3/10 (she’s trying to do but not too good, cos she say no use to it. You have to ask for it, whether she want or not…up to your skill)
FJ : 7/10 (tight and wet)…a lot of position…she was so glad….seem that she like a lot….
Damage : $150 + $30 (room – 2 hours) + {(CD) + 100 plus (water) + Chewing Glue = $10)}

Sorry, I will only pass this contact to 5 senior bro who have rep point ..who have up my point or given me others contact...cos don't to pass down contact...then no FR at all .... have learn a lesson last time.... ...Sorry, please flame me....
To all bro...u still can pm me...but if I don't reply u..mean u have to wait lah
"Q" as below
Old 01-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aisyehman, how come my point never go up one? I rugi lah like that

Anyway, good FR bro Jebicity, u champion.
Old 01-08-2005, 05:40 PM
RedDevils6

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi there

So what is her contact no?
Old 01-08-2005, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
Aisyehman, how come my point never go up one? I rugi lah like that
Anyway, good FR bro Jebicity, u champion.
Aiyah...bro...don't say like that lah...up you my humble one point...
"Q" as below
Old 01-08-2005, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
I_bryan is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro jedycity.....
wow , i believe u having great time with the gal.....
u only give the numbers to limited pple huh???
so am i one of the limited pple???
Old 04-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -72 / Power: 0
cscs has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedycity
Part 1:
I have try many FL or OKT gal…not worth mention…but this one is good. On 23 July 2005 (Sat) , after failed to call Vietnamese(FL) in Johor Jaya…I try to call this PRC…recommended by friend. When I called her ……TCSS a bit (need your skill in a bit) and manage to convince her that I am cheongster. I was told to pick her up at her place at Taman Gaya, opp Johor Jaya. When I saw her from far was like 7.5/10…but when she approached near to my car the rate down to 6/10 lah…..depend on your taste (need to verify by yourself). We was travel from Taman Gaya to Taman Johor Jaya to find a hotel room….cos I am not familiar with Taman Gaya…arrived at one of the hotel and she asked me if I have condom?!??!? I told her that don’t have leh….LL have to go petrol station to buy loh…Arrived at Project and brought some mineral water which required by her, condom and chewing gum.
So, after that arrive at hotel and check in for 2 hours. The room was very neat and nice, cost only $30 ringgit. Then, we was tcss for about 30 minutes and was very Girl friend feeling…we start to bath together (SOP), but she very very hygiene….check my shaft very detail….
Then action have began, we french kissing like no tomorrow. Raba here and there (Nice round breast with pink nipper, 34C..i like )…till very high liao and she BBBJ me (she request to BJ, but I rejected. Anyway, she still willing to do so)….only a short while…less that 3 minutes….then she wish to cap and started to ride very slow and gentle (gentle moan) ….very shiok….then changed various position…which also very slow and gentle…take her own sweet time….and me of course suit her lah….but when my turn on missionary position…I started to increase the speed a bit and was like train from slow to fast until she moan very moan loud…don’t know how long lah….cos when I feel wanna shot…I will hold the fire and start to go slow again or stop for a while…then I can feel she was like using her CB to squeezed my didi leh…very great feeling leh…not one time …but many times…till me was unable to take it any more ….wow…shot all the load out liao…..she told me that she have came too….
Then, she will tcss with me naked till time up and we take bath again before we leave.

Can PM contact number?
Old 07-08-2005, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zzzjb2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: PRC Freelance at Taman Gaya

Arousing FR, good on you, mate! How you manage to find such lobang in JB...? Pls enlinghten the fellow samster, I always in the area. May I join you some times , so we may be able to get both gals?
Old 11-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Samster

Hi All Bro,
Was busy lately, anyway have pass the contact to bro jbguy, tommy_cool83, handsome18, & malboy....so bro...please check your pm....
Kindly post FR after you have try.....
Up my point...if you please ....and share your contact if you can....
Thanks in advance.....
"Q" as below
Old 11-08-2005, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi All Bro,
Was busy lately, anyway have pass the contact to bro jbguy, tommy_cool83, handsome18, & malboy....so bro...please check your pm....
Kindly post FR after you have try.....
Up my point...if you please ....and share your contact if you can....
Thanks in advance.....
Sorry,
Miss out...bro magical....also have pass you the contact....b4....
"Q" as below
Old 19-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry,
Miss out...bro magical....also have pass you the contact....b4....
Hi Bros,
Any update on the FR? Hehehe too busy?
"Q" as below
Old 23-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
honda_jazz88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi

I am a new bird here. i know it may be too much if i ask u for the tel. Maybe next time u going out with her, can ask her friend to come and i could join in. what do u think? I provide the logistics matters k?

Honda-jazz
Old 24-08-2005, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda_jazz88
Hi

I am a new bird here. i know it may be too much if i ask u for the tel. Maybe next time u going out with her, can ask her friend to come and i could join in. what do u think? I provide the logistics matters k?

Honda-jazz
Sure - sure...in the JB gathering we can discuss in detail....
"Q" as below
Old 24-08-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zzzjb2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro. jedycity,
are the PRC gals still around...? I also didn't have the number from you leh...share share at coming dinner, ok? frankly speaking, we should work on buliding our solidarity in JB and lure these PRC FLs to detour to JB at the very least before they balik kampung...Better still, get a sizeable population to station her like GL.

Really look forward to the opening of Sunway College in M Austin...should have a big influx of PRC gals here on "study trip"...just like Subang & Sunway area in PJ.
Old 24-08-2005, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzjb2005
bro. jedycity,
are the PRC gals still around...? I also didn't have the number from you leh...share share at coming dinner, ok? frankly speaking, we should work on buliding our solidarity in JB and lure these PRC FLs to detour to JB at the very least before they balik kampung...Better still, get a sizeable population to station her like GL.

Yes...the PRC still around...btw for PRC who detour to JB will always look for OKT lah....I also have the contact.....

Really look forward to the opening of Sunway College in M Austin...should have a big influx of PRC gals here on "study trip"...just like Subang & Sunway area in PJ.
Lets hope together for this dream to come true as soon
"Q" as below
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1