The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: What happen to your 1st love?
Regret getting married.Where the SYT/SNAG I once knew go? 2 3.33%
Married but not to me!Why?Why?Why? Wahhh!! 16 26.67%
Its time we moved on but I'll always remember the great bonks we had! 10 16.67%
We're still going at it like rabbits!But no marriage burden.Lucky.... 1 1.67%
Once in a while we still meet up and if I'm lucky we..... 3 5.00%
Still together and like the 'Days of our lives' it goes on and on and on.... 3 5.00%
Rotting in misery,living in regret for leaving me!!hahaha 12 20.00%
Why did I let him/her go??Now I'm living in regret and rotting in misery... 13 21.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2005, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
bakah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What happen to your 1st Love?

Attended my 1st true love's wedding lately.Dreaded the day for ages cause don't know how I would react.Good thing there are PRC mei meis to ease the pain! hehe.Anyway just wondering as under our FR rating there is a cat call 'GF feeling' which many bros enjoy, some say remind them of long lost GF so here's a poll cheers

Retired most of the time
Old 25-07-2005, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What happen to your 1st Love?

how come there is no dis option (full of regrets as i nv love her and she is the worst bonk in my life)?

nv keep in touch. we r 2gether cos she loves me too much n i had no target during sec. Have been yrs since last saw her
Old 25-07-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
bakah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm good idea.never think till that area leh sorry.im still under the impression 1st love is sweet sweet one.excuse me while i go bang head against wall...

Retired most of the time
Old 25-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!

Ermmz I'm looking for "I dumped her fat ass for a sweet hot sexay second love whom I dump for a sweet hot sexay good bonk third bonk whom I dump for ...."

Interesting you used Days of our life analogy, I've tremendous pain having to watch thru it (and the bold and the beautiful) again and again while in Australia. Pleaseeeeee.... not that...

http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06341/mouse.jpg
Old 25-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm, the option I want also not available...

We both moved on, I did her very forward and sexy cousin next, and I have had numerous gfs and flings since... We have also remained friends to this day (about 16 years on).
Old 25-07-2005, 02:31 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

She is and will always be the girl that I loved most.

We parted in late 1991. She is already married with 3 kids. We still remains as good friends even till today.
Old 25-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -101 / Power: 0
HaiLokSan HaiLokSan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
She is and will always be the girl that I loved most.

We parted in late 1991. She is already married with 3 kids. We still remains as good friends even till today.

I parted wif me 1st Love 18yrs liao.Dunoe when she disappeared to?
Me think alot bros also missing abt their 1st Love,cos its also the sweetest memories but won't last cos we were so young n naive back then.
Memories are past we hold on,Future is about craving happines we can hold.Bro,reali happy for u tt u are still good frens wif urs.Dunoe when i can find back mine.
Old 25-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
Under"STAND" is one of the Best!Under"STAND" is one of the Best!Under"STAND" is one of the Best!Under"STAND" is one of the Best!

my first love is my wife now as for my first girlfriend, she is married to someone else liao. i think
And auld lang syne?
Old 25-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

My 1st gal fren was a physcotic BITCH to put it mildly ... haven't kept in contact ... dun care really, wat's happened to her ... to me she will always be my biggest mistake ...

Still single and lookin for my "love" ... seemingly in all the wrong places from wat my Tirak and MM tell me
Old 25-07-2005, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
cbyecbye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some first love taste like sweet honey to cherish and remember, whereas other first love left bitter after-taste best to be forgotten.

To each his own.
Old 26-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!

After reading so much about first love being the best thing/ is sweet, one does wonder how come the breakup in the first place.

My theory is this, humans are strange creatures. We are forgetful of bad experiences especially when it comes to affairs of the heart. I further break down the process of breaking up to 3 phases.

Phase 1. When you breakup you feel hurt/ betrayed/ anger. This is the time where you cry, vent anger, cannot eat, don't want to go out. You remember clearly why you breaks up. Emotions are high. Anger rules the day.

Phase 2. Emotions cooled, you have done crying and being angry, you starts to forgets the bad things that happens. You starts to remember the good time you spent together, you actually start missing her. You feel strange that she is not around anymore, you really feel like going back together again. This is a dangerous phase. Most couples get back together at this phase where the same problems that breaks you up WILL definately happen again. To those who are facing this phase, please take stock of the situation try to solve the problems that cause the breakup BEFORE thinking if you can get back together again. If you cannot solve the problems, then think of how to let go and walk away. Its better for both you and her.

Phase 3. This is where most of us are at. We remember the good things, we think back to the fun times. We actually are able to make fun of the things we did then and do not really feel that much of pain. We regretted breaking up w/o really understanding or remembering why we broke up. This is the "想但年" phase.

Cheers and good luck for those who still in first love. Cherish, communicate is the key.

Love Doctor
Ethanas

http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06341/mouse.jpg
Old 26-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Hermione

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Still together, will be together for quite some time. Guess i am 1 of those lucky ones
Old 27-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

my first luv is a ABP...American Born Philippino.....she is 1 hell of a women ....she is good in bed n gogerous as she is of many races all messed up .....her mum is Philippino , her dad is American , her grandmum is Chinese , her grandpap is Spanish.......
the last i heard she is married and seen with 3 kids walking down LA china town.....Man ...i still missed her ......
Old 29-07-2005, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

My first love went on to marry one of our mutual friends, had a daughter and we're still on good terms. Just bumped into her and her mum last month and we are still friendly and exchanged "send my regards to your family" that type of pleasantries. Good lah...

My second love got married, then separated, then MIA...

My third love turned SPG and married an ang moh...

My fourth and fifth loves don't know die until where already... ke ke ke

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 13-08-2005, 05:18 PM
ah bill

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Heaven and fate always play a fool on human beings

Wonder how and where are they

Sigh!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1