The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
dominic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

Hi all,

Just wanted to share a new tunia place for all to consider:

ZEN WELLNESS SPA
Blk 316B Ang Mo Kio St 31
#01-04

Tel: 6455 8435
Price : $ 30 for 60 mins and $40 for 90 mins. Free mosha or ear chandling for 90 mins.

There are 4 girls:

Name : Ya Li
Face : 7.5/10
Body : 7/10 (slim and tall 1.74 metres, fair and long wavy hair)
Massage : 7/10

Name : Seow Hong
Face : 7/10
Body : 6.5/10 (pleasant face, nice complexion, a bit short)
Massage : 7/10 (accordingly to friend who tried)

Name : Anna
Face : 6.5/10
Body : 6.5/10 (average built, average looking)
Massage : 7.5/10

Name : Seow Yue
Body : 6/10 (pleasant looking, friendly, just a little "bak chai")

Place is new, opened for only a few weeks. Very nice and cosy ambience, Japanese style decor.

I am a regular of Ya Li who used to work in Serangoon. I am just helping to create awareness since the place is new.

Understand from Ya Li that all the girls' massage are very good as the boss is very stringen in selected only those who can really massage as well as better looking ones.

If you are looking for good and value-for-money massage, you may consider. Otherwise, it is ok.

Cheers and enjoy!!
DOM
Old 19-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

U forget something very important to provide... thier boobs size.
Old 19-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

You also did not mention about "special"? Esp this is posted in Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos...hahaha!

Think bros here are more interested...

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 19-07-2005, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
skylex. is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectra
You also did not mention about "special"? Esp this is posted in Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos...hahaha!

Think bros here are more interested...
Ya, i think i oso more interested in specials.
Old 19-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominic

ZEN WELLNESS SPA
Blk 316B Ang Mo Kio St 31
#01-04

Tel: 6455 8435
Price : $ 30 for 60 mins and $40 for 90 mins. Free mosha or ear chandling for 90 mins.

Name : Seow Hong
Face : 7/10
Body : 6.5/10 (pleasant face, nice complexion, a bit short)
Massage : 7/10 (accordingly to friend who tried)

Name : Seow Yue
Body : 6/10 (pleasant looking, friendly, just a little "bak chai")

Cheers and enjoy!!
DOM
This 2 are what I'm aiming for this coming weekend. Maybe you can advise how's their 'services'. Here I come. Dominic, will up to gain 5 rep power for your effort. Cheers~

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 19-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all
Cool Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

The beds are seperated with cubicles or curtains? The price seems ok to me..

R-K-O
Old 19-07-2005, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
The beds are seperated with cubicles or curtains? The price seems ok to me..

R-K-O
Oops, I'm sure you surely responded to this thread. Hail to A M K!!

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 19-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
dominic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The last girl's name is Seow Yu (small rain).

The beds are seperated by partition (into individual rooms). I have not tried both of them, but understand they charge market price of $30 for HJ. I don't they do anything else.

Like I said earlier, the massage is very good, at least hard earned money not wasted for the massage part.

Good luck!
DOM
Old 19-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Samster

R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
This 2 are what I'm aiming for this coming weekend. Maybe you can advise how's their 'services'. Here I come. Dominic, will up to gain 5 rep power for your effort. Cheers~
bro, you visiting this weekend? me also intend to see see look look but weekends normally bo eng. sigh..... if weekdays i sure go with you....

R-K-O
Old 19-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominic
The last girl's name is Seow Yu (small rain).

The beds are seperated by partition (into individual rooms). I have not tried both of them, but understand they charge market price of $30 for HJ. I don't they do anything else.

Like I said earlier, the massage is very good, at least hard earned money not wasted for the massage part.

Good luck!
DOM
Wa lau!!..... mai goh tu liao!! Hard massage is my type! Vit M will be replenished 2molo!! heehee...... Mostly will be going on thursday with 2 more kakis.

bro Rof|maoxz, interested??

R-K-O
Old 19-07-2005, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kaka99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello bro.

Side track abit. Just wondering is it a must to wear the shorts provided at TN outlets? If no, can we strip all and let them massage or at least must wear underwear? Visited TN few times and the lady there insist that I wear the shorts.
Old 20-07-2005, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20142 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka99
Hello bro.

Side track abit. Just wondering is it a must to wear the shorts provided at TN outlets? If no, can we strip all and let them massage or at least must wear underwear? Visited TN few times and the lady there insist that I wear the shorts.
most of d TNs i been to dun require to wear d shorts/boxers they provided. but d rare few says its a MUST, 'wait police catch'. i normally tell them what d heck, too uncomfortable n unhygienic ... insisted i dun wear. most of d time they r ok.

normally i wont strip naked , juz down to my undies. but even if u strip naked i guess she cant complain much oso lah ... but probly she thinks u r sending her signals wat svcs u expect loh

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Haha me also never wear their shorts, i just complain the shortsis too big for me and i wear my own undies. Sometimes the shorts there are for show only.
Old 20-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 21
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
Wa lau!!..... mai goh tu liao!! Hard massage is my type! Vit M will be replenished 2molo!! heehee...... : Mostly will be going on thursday with 2 more kakis.

bro Rof|maoxz, interested??

R-K-O

bro R-K-O

the ya li gal that was mentioned if I am not wrong used to work at serangoon central and one of my friend had tried her but did not get any special... maybe she was scared then... according to my friend she is tall and quite pretty.... after u try on Thursday remember to feedback to me hor?
Old 20-07-2005, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
most of d TNs i been to dun require to wear d shorts/boxers they provided. but d rare few says its a MUST, 'wait police catch'. i normally tell them what d heck, too uncomfortable n unhygienic ... insisted i dun wear. most of d time they r ok.

So far all of the TNs i been never say anything abt stripping naked, even if they hv boxers/shorts standby. For those that cater mosha, its best to strip naked so that the gals can conveniently gv ur butt n didi a good wash!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1