The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ahit1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mom issue

Dear All bros

need an advise from you guys as not very familiar with Ministry of Manpower rules. Hope can assist base on your experience.

My friend's wife is a PRC holding a WP permit, currently working as admin. Nowadays almost every night she told my friend she is helping out her friend at a store (giving excuse that she want to earn extra money). At first my friend was okay with it. But later he found that the wife behavior was abit odd and ask a PI to do a case on her. Found out that the owner (so called her friend) was actually a guy and their behavior was a bit too close as a friend, although there is no solid proof.

My friend was quite furious and wanted to make a report to MOM, saying she is moonlighting a part time job, as he have picture (given by PI) as proof that she is working there and want to submit them as evidence.

His biggest concern is he do not know how to go about report her. Which depart in MOM he should go? Will the MOM do any action to her, or the owner? If they do, will they tell her who is the one reporting her? Can he report her as an anonymous party?

Out of my curiosity also, is it normal to people with WP holder to work part time? Cause i know a student pass holder is able to work part time if given approval. I thought it also can applies to WP holder who want to work part time.

Last edited by ahit1; 02-10-2013 at 11:08 PM. Reason: wrong grammar
Old 03-10-2013, 05:33 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mom issue

The first mistake your friend made was to marry a PRC whore.

The second mistake he's going to make is to not get rid of her asap.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-10-2013, 05:51 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

inform her employer, she is NOT allow to moonlight.
or call the MOM hotline, they will guide u to the correct department.

certain group of students are allowed to work under some certain conditions. check out training employment pass and work holiday program

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahit1 View Post

His biggest concern is he do not know how to go about report her. Which depart in MOM he should go? Will the MOM do any action to her, or the owner? If they do, will they tell her who is the one reporting her? Can he report her as an anonymous party?

Out of my curiosity also, is it normal to people with WP holder to work part time? Cause i know a student pass holder is able to work part time if given approval. I thought it also can applies to WP holder who want to work part time.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-10-2013, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What the fuck! this doesn't even nip the problem at its bud. His wife had decided to leave him, just let her go.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
nihabaashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marry a PRC....crazy...i have yet to hear a happily ever after story.....
Old 03-10-2013, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Nsdselvlian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your friend seem like a suspicious control freak

Don't jump to conclusion without solid proof. Why not the hb just communicate to the wife or even to her employer to clear any doubt?

Get her to quit the job then if he feel uncomfortable? Why have to find a PI and even report her to MOM? Sounds immature.

லைப் இச் சோர்ட், சோ டோன்ட் ஹோல்ட் பாசக். பொற்கோட் லைக் யு ஹவெ அம்னேசிய அண்ட் ஜஸ்ட் பெ யௌர்ஸெல்ப்.

ஜஸ்ட் எ சி பலே இந்தியன் கேர்ள்.

U can only blame yourself for being a fool if you believe in his words.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

TS, is your "friend" you?
Old 03-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
call the MOM hotline, they will guide u to the correct department.
They don't have enough staff to anwer,even enquiry line.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-10-2013, 12:25 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

dont be lazy.. go down and have a talk with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
They don't have enough staff to anwer,even enquiry line.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
dont be lazy.. go down and have a talk with them.
Long Queue if go down to talk.Go by internet email to solve.Wait for them to reply & process ,also take so long.Must complain to the Acting Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4075 / Power: 15
ctchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond repute

if it legal wife then divorce her.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try this:
http://www.mom.gov.sg/Documents/othe...2092 006).pdf
Old 04-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 22
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihabaashi View Post
Marry a PRC....crazy...i have yet to hear a happily ever after story.....
Young man ... no one will go around singing that they have a good marriage (whether PRC or not)

好事不出门,环事才传千里

Old 07-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ahit1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all bro for the suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
What the fuck! this doesn't even nip the problem at its bud. His wife had decided to leave him, just let her go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctchua View Post
if it legal wife then divorce her.
That is what he intend to do. He want to go abit further, by reporting her to allow government to ban her. He feel since she have no intention to be with him anymore, might as well go all the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
thanks for the link.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1