The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Marry a Virgin?
Yes, I am a virgin, so he/she must be a virgin. 11 9.82%
Yes, I am not a virgin, but he/she must be a virgin. 20 17.86%
No, I am a virgin, but I don't mind if he/she is a virgin. 29 25.89%
No, I am not a virgin, so he/she need not be one. 52 46.43%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Marry a Virgin?

Nowadays, most guys and gals are sexually-aware at young age and may already lose their virginity before they eventually marry.

Do you have any hang-ups that your spouse-to-be must be a virgin?

Please Note: Option 3 should be: No, I am a virgin, but I don't mind if he/she is not a virgin.
Old 29-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 19
simplesimon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Marry a Virgin?

I chose Option 3 "No, I am a virgin, but I don't mind if he/she is not a virgin". Assuming that I'm still a virgin, I won't mind if she is not, so long as she has not given birth yet... hehehehe

Bro, just a thought, if you only give 2 options - Yes or No - you may get faster response.
Old 29-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

I am not a virgin.... I also dun mind if my partner is a virgin or not....of course if she is a virgin, that is my bonus....

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 29-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 19
spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold

think that is not the main issue...most impt is that the one u marry will be the one with you till the end..the one that is beside you on your death bed is your wife...4ever
Old 29-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey2278
think that is not the main issue...most impt is that the one u marry will be the one with you till the end..the one that is beside you on your death bed is your wife...4ever
well said ! I support u.

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 29-06-2005, 07:13 PM
Samster

spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4evergood
well said ! I support u.
kam sia kam sia
Old 29-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
Bomb is one of the Best!Bomb is one of the Best!Bomb is one of the Best!

Quote:
deserves a up
Old 29-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Samster

excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplesimon
Bro, just a thought, if you only give 2 options - Yes or No - you may get faster response.
Thanks for the suggestion. I had thought of that too, but finally decided to give more options, but screwed up on Option 3 with the missing "not".

Quote:
Agree wholeheartedly.
Old 29-06-2005, 09:17 PM
warworm

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
well say, as long she is there for you virgin or not is not an issue
Old 30-06-2005, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 19
perverse is a living Saint! - you won't find betterperverse is a living Saint! - you won't find betterperverse is a living Saint! - you won't find betterperverse is a living Saint! - you won't find better

True... agree with all that has been spoken. But another possible scenario is that you may have deflowered her before marriage and later on decide to marry her right? So i guess in this case, can be considered almost like marrying a virgin?
Old 30-06-2005, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Virgin or not makes no diff to me ... must be able to communicate most important
Old 30-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
critic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well said ... Really wish all cases ended as such.

There's an exception though. The one beside you on your death bed may be waiting for you to sign the will.

critic
Old 30-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by critic

There's an exception though. The one beside you on your death bed may be waiting for you to sign the will.

critic
Good one bro. hahahahaha
Old 30-06-2005, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by critic

keke...veri funny statement..on the hand quite true...at the veri least even she is aiming at your assets..she still wait patiently..rite? so hope that you don't kick the bucket too young lah..hehe
Old 05-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
carcari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
Jus my 2cents. I think it is very much depend on family background. Like my friend, his parent are very open-minded. He is not only can accept her future wife who is non-virgin, he suggested to have "exchange" after married.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1