The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2013, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1317 / Power: 16
localtonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud oflocaltonyboy has much to be proud of
Private lapdance + striptease

I've a fetish for private lapdance + striptease - for the local ladies out there, please pm me if you offer these services and we can nego the price. Thanks.
Old 20-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
robertpatition is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Private lapdance + striptease

funny thing, most girls out there only want to do FJ,
is it the more you do the more addicted you are?
think would be easier for TS to ask for FJ and then lapdance for tips
Old 20-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by localtonyboy View Post
I've a fetish for private lapdance + striptease - for the local ladies out there, please pm me if you offer these services and we can nego the price. Thanks.
Bro tonyboy,
Take a short flight to Jakarta. You can get a lapdance & striptease for as little as $7 per dance. Why waste time/money here ? And the girls are as pretty if not prettier. Slim, fair, sexy type.... PM me if interested I can provide info on the clubs. Cheers.
Old 20-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Bro tonyboy,
Take a short flight to Jakarta. You can get a lapdance & striptease for as little as $7 per dance. Why waste time/money here ? And the girls are as pretty if not prettier. Slim, fair, sexy type.... PM me if interested I can provide info on the clubs. Cheers.
bro, are u sure can really get? I never been to JKT but as far as I know most of the girls there are local native with brown or dark skin.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1