The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2013, 07:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up F#$%%^ ing singpost

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

ordered something online. the US shipper partners singpost for local delivery.

friday night i check the tracking info online - according to tracking info, delivery unsuccessful at 7.30pm because courier "unable to locate address"

i email the US shipping people - they send me the address details they have for me, and it even includes my mobile.

sat, i wait till afternoon to call singpost.

almost impossible to speak to a human on the phone . finally get one, give her tracking number. she tells me same thing. delivery "failed" .

me : you know why failed delivery? because it states that courier could not locate address

singpost : very sorry

me : so why didn't the courier call me to ask me where the address was?

singpost : the courier doesn't call people

me : so why didn't singpost call me this morning to tell me failed delivery?

singpost : we don't call. its up to the customer to track the parcel

me: but its not my fault that the courier cant find the place even tho address details all correct? so if i never call you, then parcel eventually will be returned to sender?

singpost : sorry mdm

me : so can i arrange for RE delivery?

singpost : the earliest will be tuesday (3 days later!!!!!!!) between 9am - 6pm

me : im not going to be home in the morning, but can they deliver to the café downstairs if no one home?

singpost : sorry mdm, we can't do that

me : so i don't have to go to work because i must wait for your courier from 9am - 6pm?

singpost : you can arrange for re delivery to a post office of your choice. pick up from 2pm onwards tuesday...

QUESTION : if i were a lazy courier, whats to stop me from indicating failed delivery? knowing that most people cannot wait at home for 8 hours, most people will just collect from post office right?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1