The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2005, 05:36 AM
8ight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Safest Night club in JB! Jazz and Blues

This Place is 100% Drug free, At the entrance they Security will chase customer who have taken or have drug with them away. They will check all customer bag to ensure safety of all the customer inside the premises. No ganster allowed to go in so no fighting, Very safe(being to almost all the disco in JB, Jazz and Blues The safest i ever being)... Dance floor play R n B, Live band from KL, all PR are local chinese (look for mummy 1, her gal all young and pretty)..all the room have different design and taste. Even a small room can sit around 10 ppl.(just need to pay $366RM for 6 jugs of beer or $680RM for 2 bottle of Martell) They have 3 super VIP room which can sit around 40-50 ppl(i heard just need spent ard $1.5k even u r alone u can sit in that room).
Old 14-05-2005, 02:54 AM
snowmansky

Thumbs up Re: Safest Night club in JB! Jazz and Blues

I Strongly Agreed with You... I was there last saturday, being check by the security at the entrance. It make the place very pleasant and safe. Can enjoy ourselves without worried so much. I was enjoying myself over there and halfway i feel hungry i went out to their cafe to have a piece of nice tiramishu and a cup of tea. And it really was 1 stop entertainment centre, if cant stand loud R n B, u can choose to sit in the VIP room, at 2nd floor there was a nice and quiet environment with pool table(8' and 9'), game and internet for u to play(FOC for internet). A nice place to relax if drink too much. Hardly see any Ah beng over there, Only see many sexy pretty gal. If going to JB to enjoy, Jazz and Blues confirm rthe best place to go. Best in JB.
Old 14-05-2005, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Safest Night club in JB! Jazz and Blues

Hi ! brudder

Care to share the location of this place in JB.
What is the tip system like, sit whole night for RM ?or on tip basis for gal and mummy, RM??
Can the gals be tao pao, and what is the damage like.

Sorry to overload you with too many questions.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ight
This Place is 100% Drug free, At the entrance they Security will chase customer who have taken or have drug with them away. They will check all customer bag to ensure safety of all the customer inside the premises. No ganster allowed to go in so no fighting, Very safe(being to almost all the disco in JB, Jazz and Blues The safest i ever being)... Dance floor play R n B, Live band from KL, all PR are local chinese (look for mummy 1, her gal all young and pretty)..all the room have different design and taste. Even a small room can sit around 10 ppl.(just need to pay $366RM for 6 jugs of beer or $680RM for 2 bottle of Martell) They have 3 super VIP room which can sit around 40-50 ppl(i heard just need spent ard $1.5k even u r alone u can sit in that room).
Old 14-05-2005, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

They are now located in Holiday Plaza, taken over the old cinema unit. Right on top of a Police Pondok.
Old 14-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Seems like advertising the place.. I went b4 too, Indeed security wasn't too bad but drinks are expensive and music not my type too... Didn't see much ppl there too........

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 14-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Santa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the management onli putting an act coz of d recent raids. this disco have all d while been ecstacy joint ! i rememder 2 weeks ago on a weekend theres a raid n many were brought in 4 urine tests. safe or not up 2 u 2 decide.
i got wind tat 25/5 got big operations from KL again
Old 15-05-2005, 01:46 AM
snowmansky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa
the management onli putting an act coz of d recent raids. this disco have all d while been ecstacy joint ! i rememder 2 weeks ago on a weekend theres a raid n many were brought in 4 urine tests. safe or not up 2 u 2 decide.

Im there every saturday dun think have any checking. R u refering Dallas? Or u having too much estacy till u blur? lolx. I think u taken estacy and the management dun let u in and u give false info. Give the exact date here and ppl can go and check and see whether u r lying or not. And u so power ar know 25th got big wind, u part of malaysia government? Pls dun gif false info here to mislead ppl. Got good and safe place must intro to brother here, if not they anyhow go to other places which is not safe den no good liao
Old 15-05-2005, 01:50 AM
8ight

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon
Hi ! brudder

Care to share the location of this place in JB.
What is the tip system like, sit whole night for RM ?or on tip basis for gal and mummy, RM??
Can the gals be tao pao, and what is the damage like.

Sorry to overload you with too many questions.

Thanks

It's located at Holiday plaza. Above Pizza hut.
Tips = Mummy and butterfly gal(your wish) Booking whole night($300) Ta bao(discuss with the gal, market rate should be around 500-1kRM)
Old 15-05-2005, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JBPlayer is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa
I don't agree with you as the management have assured a change in concept of the club. yes last time is E club but now all has changed. U cannot expect overnight the entire entertainment population in JB to quit E right? be fair man!!!

Lets say u make a mistake in life then everyone label u an asshole for the rest of your life? cannot give chance to change meh? are u God?

I am saying this as my friend works there and i know the bosses. The club is going through a revamp in concept and staff. if you dont believe come down JB look me up. PM me ok? I'll arrange for your BLIND EYES to see.

No offence but just concerned and unhappy on how u kill other people's business by bad rating them when u never go yourself to see... hope it doesn't happen to you!
Old 15-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
etch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBPlayer
I don't agree with you as the management have assured a change in concept of the club. yes last time is E club but now all has changed. U cannot expect overnight the entire entertainment population in JB to quit E right? be fair man!!!

Lets say u make a mistake in life then everyone label u an asshole for the rest of your life? cannot give chance to change meh? are u God?

I am saying this as my friend works there and i know the bosses. The club is going through a revamp in concept and staff. if you dont believe come down JB look me up. PM me ok? I'll arrange for your BLIND EYES to see.

No offence but just concerned and unhappy on how u kill other people's business by bad rating them when u never go yourself to see... hope it doesn't happen to you!
U, SNowmansky & Eight only posted here a few times only.. & happen all u 3 fuckers had good things to said about J&B.. What does that tell me?
Old 15-05-2005, 01:01 PM
alienzzz85

i totally agree with wat etch said...
seems like the JBPlayer and snowmansky had just joined..
who knows it might be a split personality of
8ight..
haha

ps. jus my thinking.. no offence
Old 15-05-2005, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Santa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well believe or not up 2 u 2 decide . no other intentions cos dun wish 2 c anyone blur blur being detained for min 48hrs under Section 117 and yet dunno y they r in there ! anyway sorry if anyone felt offended and njoy yrselfs bro !
Old 15-05-2005, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JBPlayer is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by etch
U, SNowmansky & Eight only posted here a few times only.. & happen all u 3 fuckers had good things to said about J&B.. What does that tell me?
I heard about this forum reecently and came in a friendly person to read about what u people have to ay about other people but seems like u are not one of the polite ones. fuck u too....

anyway i go clubbing in JB often and how can u simply rate a club when u were not there yourself to see. OK if got raided when??? tell me lah! knn dun accuse ma!

Is it because of Platinium? yes the last raid there was a major one which killed the club alltogether. Many so called SAMSTERS were there and got caught. not JB Discovery or Scantum or NYClub or Stephanies right???

Under section 117 the Malaysian police can detain anyone for 14days without reason that is a FACT!

Bro dun accuse la if not happy name a place we meet to settle ok?
Old 15-05-2005, 08:35 PM
8ight

well its good things that needs to be shared.. if u dun believe me, u can dun go...duhz.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:39 PM
8ight

if u dun believe, u got the right to choose not to go...i just telling u my personal exprience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1