The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2013, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Oysterpay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Loner,single,lyrics.

This is a absolute thread for the lone ranger great mind think a-like to speak what they feel at thier true heart matters.esp with song lyrics that describe thier feelings and past relationship.thier view of being a loner.their past experience of being with someone who u once thought u could not live without.

Being someone myself who had gone thru many sorts of emotional roller coaster ride in life, a man is most attractive,calm,acceptable of facts in life.

To be not in love is hard.

To be in love is harder.

A loner lives his life lonesome,melancholy at times but quietly,peaceful,carefree.

Being with someone means commitment,involve in surrounding family's and friends too.

I have couple of most romantic,explosive relationship fairy tales before and 李盅盛大师 sang before '为何你不懂?因为有爱就有痛。有一天你会知道,人生没有我并不会不同'(why can't u understand?when there's love there will be hurt.there be a day u realize life without me would not be much of a difference.)

Almost 20 yrs ago when I listen to this song I did not think much of it.i was young and dangerous 敢爱敢恨.

Now 20 yrs later I realize this song is so so so truth abt love relationship.esp in this current society this era where man and woman is just not the same as before anymore.

At some stage of life just few years back I realize I'm actually at the most peaceful,comfortable,in fact the happiest moment when I'm alone.due to past overwhelming extreme heartbreaking past realationship i block off all potential possible bgr,scatter away from useless friends only kept a few precious one and view them as friends for life.pay more attention & care to my old and sick parents,a few relative that I realize they are the one that took great care of me stood right by me in my darkest hour who I greatly neglected over the years over useless girls and stupid friends.

Changes in perspective view changes my life from then as well.now I enjoy simple moments with them,get more chance to travel and see the world outside our world.realising the over stupid materialistic stuff I wasted time chasing after in the past.switch my career to something simpler thou I'm getting less in the higher salary I command in the past.im so much more happier.most importantly I have more time for myself and family.i appreciate simple pleasure which I did not appreciate before,like having a nice meal together and a stroll to riverside laughing under the stars.

======>
Old 10-05-2013, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future
Re: Loner,single,lyrics.

Support......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1