The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hate Tattoos? Check this sweet, small young Malay FL

Bros,

FR on Julie, Malay FL

This is one of those rare Malay FLs I came across with nice clean body, no tattoos, thank goodness! I would like to thank Bro Pendragon_sg for the contact and I like....

Book her, came this sweet small girl, can pass as a teenager but verified she is above 18, so dun worry. She wore a tight hugging black dress and heels, face with make up and shoulder length tinted hair. Very presentable minah, I must say.

Okay okay her looks. Brown skin, cute face and a soothing smile to boot. Tits of 36A range, ht abt 1.45m and weighs abt 38+ kg. Nice protruding ass and tiny waist, imagine doing doggie, woo woo. She has a madonna teeth, ie, slight spcae between. She is very GF type.

Okay in the room, wash my rod and gave a short bbbj in toilet. then off to bed. Started french kissing, allowed, with tongue probing and all. Will catbath u all the way to ur rod and bbbj. Nice suction and she was licking my rod like a lolly. heaven! Then it was my turn. Turn out to be a very shy girl with soft moans. Suckled her tits, she like. Can even go down to her lovecave, nicely trimmed and no foul smell, I like. Gave her my tongue-fu and I guess she was wet enough. back to frenching and down to my rod again. before u know it, u r already capped and she riding on u. She likes to see herself in the mirror. Moans, soft n GF type one. Switched to missionary, like spreading a schoolgirl's legs apart and gave her a good ramming. Then changed to doggie, my fav. This one, the ass, nice and soft. Holding her waist, gave her a good thumping, u can hear now her moans getting audible and heighten ur desires. Finally, finish off in missionary and I think she cummed too when u see those dreamy eyes and shy smile.

Cleaned up, made coffee and gave me a nice massage b4 going for round 2. She started to raba2 me again and my didi marikita liaow! Started again on missionary and I guess it was all the way like that. Abt to cum, I said I wanted to uinload in her mouth (CIM), allowed, woo woo. I stroked my rod and cummed in her mouth with her lips tightly wrapped around my rod. She took every drop of it. I just slumped on the bed, really shacked. She took her tissue and cleaned my spunk from her smile and giving me a smile. She laid beside me caressing my body whle I had my ciggie. Nice feeling siah.

Tcss a bit, washed up and changed. I left a very happy man hehehehe.

No need to tell u the reason why she is in this line and blah blah. My job is to find malay or indonesial gems to satisfy our libido, that's all. She is good but still at learning stage. I was guiding her to be u know like who lah for those who know me hehehehe.

Name: Julie
Nationality: Singaporean malay
Damage: 1 shot $80, 2 shots $150 ( 1 hr or 2 hrs up to u but must inform her b4 hand)
Hotel: Lavender81. Hotel u pay. Condom u bring.
Booking times: She starts as early as 10am in the morning, till night.

Ratings: Read FR, u judge urself.

Those who wants her contact, Please PM me. Only those who has put up FRs when I gave them numbers may apply from previous thread, those who know me from the 'maid for sex'. The rest will be up to my discretion. Remember....it is mandatory to put up an FR. I guess those who know me will know my style.

hahaha, what r u waiting for? Cheers!
MATE means Prostitutes & Pricks mate

BTW, the avatar is the rear view of JULIA, the FL.
Link to her pics (with compliments to Bro Tallman): http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/517953.88366dd55d9
Old 09-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 22
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of
Re: Hate Tattoos? Check this sweet, small young Malay FL

check pm bro.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:25 AM
Samster

proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Julie, Malay FL

Bros,

PM already full. Good response. Now comes the hard part. In order to have a good time and a trusting relationship, please PM ur handphone number to me. Those who worry, please read the thread on 'maid for sex' to see what sort of person I am and why that thread is so successful. Its all because of TRUST. The oni thing I hate, is those who jus ask for fun or for exchange purposes or jus be a nuisance to the girl.

U will get my reply with details and procedures. Cheers!

Link to her pics (with compliments to Bro Tallman): http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/517953.88366dd55d9
Old 10-05-2005, 08:41 AM
Samster

Bros,

Giv me time. Will try to PM b4 noon today for those who request her number. She's free and awaiting hahahaha. Cheers!

Old 10-05-2005, 11:21 AM
Benz_Cunt

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Julie, Malay FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprimate
Bros,

PM already full. Good response. Now comes the hard part. In order to have a good time and a trusting relationship, please PM ur handphone number to me.

U will get my reply with details and procedures. Cheers!

Hi bro Propimate, pls check ur mail box, thanks..
Old 10-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all

Hey Proprimate,

another gem of a FR bro......thought u went missing after the GL Malays went into a weird doldrum.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
youngatheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi , can new player like me , got a chance to taste this minah? thk....can anyone help?? pls....
Old 10-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Brother Pro...solid FR..from ur description, this one should be another gem.. I can almost fantasize carrying her and bonking! ...Ur maid was one hot sexpot... this one's going to be another experience altogether....please check ur PM bro...
Old 10-05-2005, 02:40 PM
X1CR

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

WooHoo!! Can't wait bro...
Old 10-05-2005, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
Bomb is one of the Best!Bomb is one of the Best!Bomb is one of the Best!

Ai ya bro,

after this fr, i dun know go for maid or her liao, vit m low
y tonight i must decide.

tks u for trusting me as a newbie n pm me their contacts
Old 10-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by john teo
Bro.......check yr pm!
haha, bro. Whenever there is a minah, you are there.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:46 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro.......check yr pm!
I had expected you to be first in the "Q" when there is a minah!
Old 10-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
fish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro.......check yr pm!
JT's brain when he read this "Mai tu liao, lim pea ma ai"
So if anyone got malay FL to pimp, proximate and JT are ur best customers. Any shape, any size

Mai zap me hor, kong kong nia
Old 10-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
Bomb is one of the Best!Bomb is one of the Best!Bomb is one of the Best!

Bro, got her for tomorrow afternoon, fr should be up by evening
Old 10-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
rocky7925 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrocky7925 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi there,my name is rocky.would like to know the contact of this fl?thanks

u can call me at 9841xxxx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1