The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Which pub offers the most chio babes with great music to match?
Double O 17 16.04%
Mdm Wong 2 12 11.32%
Devils's Bar 39 36.79%
ChinaBlack 11 10.38%
Zouks 31 29.25%
Rush 2 1.89%
Angel 1 0.94%
Others 14 13.21%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute
Pubs with chio babes to watch and great music to match

Hi bros,understand there is a poll going on last time abt which pubs offer the highest chance of getting a ONS.For this poll of mine is to see which pub can offer the best babes to watch and yet with great music to watch.It can be better if u bros can also state the kind of babes that frequent there eg. OL.Mi pretty new to the clubbing scene so my experience is very mild and hope to learn more frm bros out there.

Cheers
SJG
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 16-04-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pubs with chio babes to watch and great music to match

As for myself,i so far only been to double-o & mw2.both places offer nice retro music and some pop songs later in the nite.as for babes,its a nose-bleeding sight.sad part is most of them r either attached or coupled with guy frens which makes approaching them rather hard unless u r very gd in this field which i hope i can be better.missed on on this babe which caught my eye at double-o but me didnt pluck enuff courage to approach,will go there again and see if fate alllows me to see her again.if that happens me will approach her liao.
Old 17-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jaded is Cool - loads of Potential

For me it got to be zouk. they play the best music and is international recognize. they have the best lookers in town bcoz ppl go there to see & be seen. zouk a icon for singapore.

but it all come down to what u prefer. if your looking for local & like to listen to techno or euro-dance, looking for ur friendly neighbourhood xiao hua xiao lian then club3, rush & angel shld suit ur taste.
Old 17-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 21
waka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well for me zouk will always be the one n only place that i'll ever think of Going.Well like wat bro jaded said to each of his liking.But dbo is oso another nice place to go for.Last time use to have centro n lolla...
Old 17-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Well my Vote will Goes to Devils Bar! and gers from all ages from ah lian to OL to lau chio! all also have! music is great also!

But just wondering why do i see angel and rush inside the poll? there r much more better club lor rather than these 2 lor!

Example mdm wong? newrooms bar? liquid room? siam supper club? Rav?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 17-04-2005, 10:22 PM
Samster

thks for all the feedbacks frm all the bros out there.looks like i need to go zouks & devils's bar take a look liao.appreciate all sugestions & infos rendered.
Old 23-04-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

last wed i was at Zouk with my frens.This place is indeed a cut abv the rest of the plcs i go so far,posh yet trendy.As 1 bro said,this plc is the plc to see and to be seen.Overall nice exp and most prob be trying Devil's Bar tonite.
Old 23-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
last wed i was at Zouk with my frens.This place is indeed a cut abv the rest of the plcs i go so far,posh yet trendy.As 1 bro said,this plc is the plc to see and to be seen.Overall nice exp and most prob be trying Devil's Bar tonite.
You never see my reply ah in B.O.N.K.S thread? That night those gals are from Sierra Quebec and they will be back on Sunday
Old 23-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer23
You never see my reply ah in B.O.N.K.S thread? That night those gals are from Sierra Quebec and they will be back on Sunday
which gals r u +++ing abt bro?the 3 of them u mean??
Old 23-04-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

just saw ur reply leh,guess me have make a fool out of myself that nite liao lar.haha..nvm me will learn frm mistake,no such thing 2nite liao.
Old 23-04-2005, 12:09 PM
Samster

wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
which gals r u +++ing abt bro?the 3 of them u mean??
Ya lah who else do you think i talking about? When i ask them go out again let you know
Old 23-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer23
Ya lah who else do you think i talking about? When i ask them go out again let you know
see how lo,maybe i too ashamed to see f***a liao although after the nite i realised she is the one that actually managed to attract me most.
Old 23-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
see how lo,maybe i too ashamed to see f***a liao although after the nite i realised she is the one that actually managed to attract me most.
Let's not name names here you never know who is reading hehe. Anyway just be natural the next time when you meet her.
Old 27-04-2005, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dbl O, Zouk, Chinablack n Devils definitely...if you're more into ang moh or foreigners...can try Cheeky's or Tha Wu Bar at sultan too...quite easy to get ONS there if you're decently good lookin
Old 28-04-2005, 08:56 AM
scuk3046

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

can't really decide on which bar has the most babes.... depends on luck really... but cheeky monkey got bikini girls to see... tat's something i can confirm n dere's this regular @ dbl O... damn chio
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1