The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2013, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
roose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kick around every sunday morning

Dear guys i have a group of players about 10 of ussame group with Fl_slayer that play soccer every sunday morning from about 9 to 11am. we have been regulars for a few years now and as people come and go we are looking to expand the group. Those interested please pm me with your name and phone number age and position you can play for me to contact you. Due to the amount of new players coming and go we would like to have serious applicants that would not put us aeroplane and are also looking to play on a long term basis. Location would be somewhere in the middle of the purple mrt line so for those that dont wish to travel so far please do not pm me. Last thing to note is that please understand that most new players joining any new teams would need a certain period to adjust to playing styles we do not wish to see new players giving up after coming 1 or 2 sessions.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kick around every sunday morning

Support Support
Old 05-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Manager ROOSE !!! wan sui wan sui !!!

Old 05-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Support support support.....
Old 05-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
beckham32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reporting in Captain
Old 06-02-2013, 02:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 0
catwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycatwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roose View Post
Dear guys i have a group of players about 10 of ussame group with Fl_slayer that play soccer every sunday morning from about 9 to 11am. we have been regulars for a few years now and as people come and go we are looking to expand the group. Those interested please pm me with your name and phone number age and position you can play for me to contact you. Due to the amount of new players coming and go we would like to have serious applicants that would not put us aeroplane and are also looking to play on a long term basis. Location would be somewhere in the middle of the purple mrt line so for those that dont wish to travel so far please do not pm me. Last thing to note is that please understand that most new players joining any new teams would need a certain period to adjust to playing styles we do not wish to see new players giving up after coming 1 or 2 sessions.
What is the age group you are looking at and what plans do you have for this group ? Or is it just a casual gathering for a leisurely kickabout. Do you practice gender discrimination?
Old 06-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Samster

Hi Catwoman the age group ranges from twenties to fourties. I would say we are a leisure team that kick about every sunday and this has gone on for a few years now. we would like to explore the option of having friendlies against other teams but we would only do that when we have enough regulars that can play together and i guess we do not practice gender discrimination.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

Our next game will be on the 17 Feb (Sunday). Hope to see more new players...
Old 06-02-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey guys...dun mind if i post here, dealing with soccer jerseys (AAA Quality) , with badges,name and number printhing, anyone interested can pm me....
Old 07-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster

Morning to all soccer players here hope to hear more players join
Old 07-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster (B)

catwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycatwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post
Our next game will be on the 17 Feb (Sunday). Hope to see more new players...
Is this a match or a kickabout? I might drop by to lose some weight if it is just a kickabout. It's been years since I last kicked a soccer ball so I am very match rusty...... but I dun mind to just have some casual play.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

Just kick 'bout.. Got ball just kick, but don't kick the wrong balls.. Cause there are lot of balls around..the more players, the more balls we have..
U are welcome to join us. Just PM our Manager Roose
Old 10-02-2013, 06:34 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post
Just kick 'bout.. Got ball just kick, but don't kick the wrong balls.. Cause there are lot of balls around..the more players, the more balls we have..
U are welcome to join us. Just PM our Manager Roose
Dun underestimate me hor... I used to play for Darul Alfiah FC in the Women's League as centreback / rightback
Old 10-02-2013, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 12
cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman View Post
Dun underestimate me hor... I used to play for Darul Alfiah FC in the Women's League as centreback / rightback
power +1
Old 10-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman View Post
Pls dun misunderstand Andrew Bro, I am sure he dun mean dat.. We are a bunch of uncles trying to sweat it out on Sunday morning. Do join us when u r free. Buzz our new manager roose for more details..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1