The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
To All The Fucking Robin Hoods

Tell me, am I being Blind or what?

Thread after threads lamenting of samsters not paying, playing cheap and running away with cheap or even free fucks.

Who's side are u guys on? U guys taking a cut form the OKTs or trying to be Mr. Cassanova/Robin Hood for the working ladies?

If yes, please lah...do us all a fuck favour... GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF COMMERCIAL SEX and go to charity organisations and do even more rewarding Karma deeds for those REALLY IN NEED OF YOUR HELP.

What started out as a forum for fellow forumers to discuss good fucks and absolute FRs has transformed and depleted to a pathetic hopeless forum - for all to try stab one another, curry favours for the OKTs/Workiing ladies etc...

Hoi, wake up lah. U think u doing upholding the image of SG guys with ur meagre pathetic attempt to qualm the situation??? Let the bloody OKTs sort his out amongst themselves before I warn u guys that in due course - THE MEN IN BLUE/LAWMEN takes a sterner approach and end all ur bloody frolickings.

Just concentrate on having a good fuck, leave ur sperm behind in the room... and better still... leave em politics behind as well.

Utterly PISSED,
The Hustler
Old 24-03-2005, 09:15 PM
Samster

The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Re: To All The Fucking Robin Hoods

And let me add on:

HEROES AND HYPOCRITES DIE FIRST

Audience,
The Hustler
Old 24-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Samster

Thanks for the sudden increment in rep. pts. I'm glad some of you can agree. Dun mean to outburst on the eve of Good Friday, but things have gotten wee bit outta hands with groupies attacking and such.

I sometimes wonder, if a newbie can ever flourish and attain a better respect in this forum compared to the early days. I noticed an element of fear of even bootlicking if a newbie was ever needed to survive... some balls are just plain tichy.... mine's not.

Dun Lick me...Lick the girls,
The Hustler
Old 24-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hustler
Thanks for the sudden increment in rep. pts. I'm glad some of you can agree. Dun mean to outburst on the eve of Good Friday, but things have gotten wee bit outta hands with groupies attacking and such.

I sometimes wonder, if a newbie can ever flourish and attain a better respect in this forum compared to the early days. I noticed an element of fear of even bootlicking if a newbie was ever needed to survive... some balls are just plain tichy.... mine's not.

Dun Lick me...Lick the girls,
The Hustler
CB....... Fuck ppl & pts got increase. I also wan leh. haha

Lick pussies?

My fav
Poolhot

Btw... "will the robin hoods please stand up here?"

Last edited by poolhot.; 24-03-2005 at 09:50 PM.
Old 24-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!

That's cos all the Robin Hoods are wearing tights... balls kena squeezed and so can only cry *ouch ouch*

Don't get me wrong, I don't approve of punters doing a fcuk and run, but the extent to which some of the samsters here are going is just getting plain ridiculous.

Want to share FL contacts? Only share with people you know....

If you share with strangers, then don't complain.
Old 24-03-2005, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 20
mugenhond1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymugenhond1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Utterly PISSED,
The Hustler[/QUOTE]

Bro Hustler...dun b angry...things might hv too carried away.
In fact..it was juz a thread started off 2 inform bros beware of such bastard b4 giving contacts away...but mayb bros must hv pissed off aft reading such things actually do happen...I think all this will cool down in a short while..n eventually the thread will come 2 an end...rite? Cheers....

Last edited by mugenhond1; 24-03-2005 at 10:07 PM.
Old 24-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenhond1
Utterly PISSED,
The Hustler

Bro Hustler...dun b angry...things might hv too carried away.
In fact..it was juz a thread started off 2 inform bros beware of such bastard b4 giving contacts away...but mayb bros must hv pissed off aft reading such things actually do happen...I think all this will cool down in a short while..n eventually the thread will come 2 an end...rite? Cheers....[/QUOTE]

Threads warning of false informers and fake exchanges I can fully agree on. It's good cos we all can look out for these pricks and stay away from them... better still...give em a wallop. But a dealing that does not fall into place should be between the respective parties and not garnering groupies' act and bash the certain individual... that I despise.

Cheers too,
The Hustler
Old 24-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:

leave em politics behind as well.

Utterly PISSED,
The Hustler

how many time can i give u 3 round of loud clap??

hahahahaha
next week, remind me to order liang-teh for u when we meet.

^_^
Old 24-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

Bro Hustler,

Why are so angry leh? Doesn't hurt you with their acts what. Just don't participate in it lor...

Dunno.. but I think what they do may actually serve the forum. Imagine if there are many newbies who get contacts, f** the girls then run without paying. What would be the result??

1) Girls stop working or work only with certain "safe and steady" customers
2) Brothers told not to give out contacts. So everyone keeps contacts to themselves and end up with nothing.
3) You get stupid fake FR post like those in the past where newbies are simply out to con brothers for contacts.

Do we really want to go back to the days when nobody trust anybody??!!... it's like a bloody damned cold war.

Would it be better if everyone simply share their contacts. Everyone follow the rules and it becomes a win-win situation (for the FL and the brothers)?
Old 24-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick
Bro Hustler,

Why are so angry leh? Doesn't hurt you with their acts what. Just don't participate in it lor...

. Everyone follow the rules and it becomes a win-win situation (for the FL and the brothers)?
let me step into his shoe for a second...

he think.. this forum is changing direction ..to the good or the bad.

last time, so many nicely and true FR written, so many nice info.

now??

i also dunno... i better say less.. if not, later this force that force join force to zap me in hell again. damn scary.

many group..

but.. heng they can only zap me once.. , so temperory they cant zap me again
Old 24-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick
Do we really want to go back to the days when nobody trust anybody??!!... it's like a bloody damned cold war.

Would it be better if everyone simply share their contacts. Everyone follow the rules and it becomes a win-win situation (for the FL and the brothers)?
I rather have the days of not trusting each other compared to the day so stabbing n bad mouthing n bringing disrepute to the whole farce. Even worst scenarios...

Bro, many a times... fellow samsters know when n who to give out the contacts... the chances of passing to a screwed samster is rather low.... they're not unintelligent guys lah. The widespread of sharing is due to many a reasons we all know and I shall not elaborate...I'll just let Anti Vice discover them day by day. And u mean to tell me the early days before the existence of Internet... FLs plying along the infamous Jalan Sultan Towers, Pearl Centres in the 80s depended on the 'trustable' brotherhood in here?

If u study the situation now with scrutiny... u'll understand that it can never be a win-win situation. Lousy Okts do a one hit wonder...screws up... run away n come back with a new nick, who's gonna shoot them? At the rate it's going.... we'll have to rename this section 'FL OKTs Rulezz Em All Section" Haizz... in short, wanna do things...do swee swee.

Hits Admirer,
The Hustler
Old 24-03-2005, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
WWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just concentrate on having a good fuck, leave ur sperm behind in the room... and better still... leave em politics behind as well.
hmmm....yes....i have to agree....maybe the "good" person inside us is sometimes too overwhelming......
So hopefully lets not start judging other ppl with the limited info we can get...
So many new threads abt samsters not paying have been created these few days liao. Leave the okts to settle themselves, maybe....Cos they are "paid" to do so anyway.....
To expose those ppl address not veri nice, i think....Other ppl might distrub his family...and that is not what we wan.
Make Love, not War.....PEACE.
Old 25-03-2005, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Thread after threads lamenting of samsters not paying, playing cheap and running away with cheap or even free fucks.

Who's side are u guys on? U guys taking a cut form the OKTs or trying to be Mr. Cassanova/Robin Hood for the working ladies?

If yes, please lah...do us all a fuck favour... GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF COMMERCIAL SEX and go to charity organisations and do even more rewarding Karma deeds for those REALLY IN NEED OF YOUR HELP.

What started out as a forum for fellow forumers to discuss good fucks and absolute FRs has transformed and depleted to a pathetic hopeless forum - for all to try stab one another, curry favours for the OKTs/Workiing ladies etc...

Hoi, wake up lah. U think u doing upholding the image of SG guys with ur meagre pathetic attempt to qualm the situation??? Let the bloody OKTs sort his out amongst themselves before I warn u guys that in due course - THE MEN IN BLUE/LAWMEN takes a sterner approach and end all ur bloody frolickings.

Utterly PISSED,
The Hustler
To you I am Robin Hood and I guess you probably zapped my points. But I am NOT about to carry your balls. It is unsightly for a man of my stature.

Concentrating on a good fuck is good, but have some human milk of compassion or are you void of that? Balls I have and money I have....so what if I get to 0 Points. I don't give a damn. You apparently however have the balls to get points of people down, so what? Are you that power hungry that ANYONE who disagrees with you should be thrown to the slammer?

-Nato
Old 25-03-2005, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Eagle Hawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17
To you I am Robin Hood and I guess you probably zapped my points. But I am NOT about to carry your balls. It is unsightly for a man of my stature.

Concentrating on a good fuck is good, but have some human milk of compassion or are you void of that? Balls I have and money I have....so what if I get to 0 Points. I don't give a damn. You apparently however have the balls to get points of people down, so what? Are you that power hungry that ANYONE who disagrees with you should be thrown to the slammer?

-Nato
Yes u r right, concentrate on a good fuck is wat every1 here is looking for.

Yes every1 has balls, and every1 here has points, do u?

So wat if every1 wants to get ur points down?
Old 25-03-2005, 12:19 AM
sgcandyman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17

-Nato
If u r a man of statue, y r u here?

Yes, every1 here wants a good fuck, arent u one of them?

Yes, every1 has balls, do u?

Yes, every1 here wants to slam u down, so wat?

And finally, even if u hv millions, it wont do any good here..

Get it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1