The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2005, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 20
wankmehappy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywankmehappy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Young, Sexy Jazzy by Win

just rcv a sms by bro win requesting to help him post this great news to bros here....
Jazzy, 21yo, 1.55m, 32A'24'33, SEXY & CFM look, speak eng....
ant bros there tried her liao???? happy bonking
happyme
Old 18-03-2005, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dieselX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Young, Sexy Jazzy by Win

not got update frm bro Win yet.....
Old 18-03-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

wankmehappy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywankmehappy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselX
not got update frm bro Win yet.....
bro dieselX, think gotta wait for awhile...the man are working on it now....kekekeke...
happyme
Old 18-03-2005, 11:35 AM
Klown

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wankmehappy
just rcv a sms by bro win requesting to help him post this great news to bros here....
Jazzy, 21yo, 1.55m, 32A'24'33, SEXY & CFM look, speak eng....
ant bros there tried her liao???? happy bonking
happyme
Anyone tried her???
I thought you would be the 1st?!
Anyway Bro Win knows I'll be pretty occupied at the moment,
no time to try his new girls,
I'll have to leave that duty to YOU Bro Wank!
Old 18-03-2005, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

So who drew first blood or intending to do so?
Old 18-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
johnny88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitetcrawler
So who drew first blood or intending to do so?
Not sure whether I'm the first to draw first blood since I've a slot for today evening.
Old 18-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

Hope to see your FR tonight.
Old 19-03-2005, 02:36 AM
Samster

bros......Sibei Swee leh.......sweet, pretty young gal which can communicate well it english....service oso got standard....the way she wear me liao....1st time i dont know i was capped...was BBBJ me & suddenly jump on top of me...i tot she did raw...give me a scare man....then she sweet & say put on cap liao...kekekeke...think my expression must be darm funny....that is only part of my FR...think enough information liao....btw, who is the bros that draw 1st blood????? im not the 1.....mine is after bro johnny88....happy bonking
happyme
Old 19-03-2005, 03:19 AM
Samster

oh ya....forget to mention...i already book my RTF with Jazzy during weekend...why???? kekekeke...going to be ICE ICE Baby...what is that right???? will post it for my RTF with her....shiok sia.....
happyme
Old 19-03-2005, 09:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
MrBond has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Talking Re: Young, Sexy Jazzy by Win

Quote:
bros......Sibei Swee leh.......sweet, pretty young gal which can communicate well it english....service oso got standard....the way she wear me liao....1st time i dont know i was capped...was BBBJ me & suddenly jump on top of me...i tot she did raw...give me a scare man....then she sweet & say put on cap liao...kekekeke...think my expression must be darm funny....that is only part of my FR...think enough information liao....btw, who is the bros that draw 1st blood????? im not the 1.....mine is after bro johnny88....happy bonking
happyme
Hi bro, I'm the 1 who got the 1st blood was too busy to post yesterday(1st time got a chance to try 1st blood hehehe).
I also same with you, she blow until half way and she just ride on me in my heart I said siao liao this time raw jialet sia.I quickly ask her did cap me? She smile & said :" of course".When I heard that then I feel relief & start to bonk her hehehe.
Her attitude is good & it also has bf treatment as well.BTW she really speak good english & a bit of jap also.(she ask me can I speak jap or not,i told a bit coz i learn basic jap 2 yrs ago) I think I'll leave my FR short if too much there will be no suprise bro wankmehappy u agree hehehe...she's another gem so bro here act fast b4 she left hehehe.....

Body : 8/10

BBBJ : 8/10

Attitude : 8/10

RTF : If i recover all my lost this weekend, will bonk her again hehehe....
Old 19-03-2005, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
xxboxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBond
Hi bro, I'm the 1 who got the 1st blood was too busy to post yesterday(1st time got a chance to try 1st blood hehehe).
I also same with you, she blow until half way and she just ride on me in my heart I said siao liao this time raw jialet sia.I quickly ask her did cap me? She smile & said :" of course".When I heard that then I feel relief & start to bonk her hehehe.
Her attitude is good & it also has bf treatment as well.BTW she really speak good english & a bit of jap also.(she ask me can I speak jap or not,i told a bit coz i learn basic jap 2 yrs ago) I think I'll leave my FR short if too much there will be no suprise bro wankmehappy u agree hehehe...she's another gem so bro here act fast b4 she left hehehe.....

damage bro ?
Old 19-03-2005, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:

so you are the one lor.....kekeke, i not the only one kanna this but it was a present surprise....i rtf her later liao....want to complete my assigment.....kekekeke
happyme
Old 19-03-2005, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

bro you damn good man so soon going back ready,I really hope I can be like you rtf jazzy.But lost too much in soccer so got to control.How any tips this weekend so that I can rtf jazzy asap hehehe.......
Old 19-03-2005, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro you damn good man so soon going back ready,I really hope I can be like you rtf jazzy.But lost too much in soccer, so got to control.How any tips this weekend so that I can rtf jazzy asap hehehe.......
bro bond, you should have ask me this question yesterday night....i bang on tranmere give 1 ball....end up win 5 nil...dont need to luan until siao...as for today, still no idea yet...now you know why i can RTF so soon liao....b4 i go...must go & buy some stuff.....it been a long time since i have that treatment liao....die die must try again....miss the good old day...time to recapture the feeling...kekekeke....good luck for tonight....
happyme
Old 19-03-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster (M)

Wink Re: Young, Sexy Jazzy by Win

Quote:
bro bond, you should have ask me this question yesterday night....i bang on tranmere give 1 ball....end up win 5 nil...dont need to luan until siao...as for today, still no idea yet...now you know why i can RTF so soon liao....b4 i go...must go & buy some stuff.....it been a long time since i have that treatment liao....die die must try again....miss the good old day...time to recapture the feeling...kekekeke....good luck for tonight....
happyme
Oic,bro how about I PM you my no. got kt just sms me can?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1