The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2005, 04:26 PM
leexiaolong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Adult Friend Finder - true or false?

hi all, i'm a newbie here.
do u guys ever visit this website? there are quite a lot of pictures showing naked women. not sure is it real or not...whether can use it to bonk for free. the subscription quite expensive leh..if really got such lobang, i am sure i w=ill sign up..till someone confirms got good lobang..i'm unsure to join...please comment.thanks
Old 08-03-2005, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
xxpp_z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adult Friend Finder - true or false?

I got to meet few gal from AFF, but all are "hipo". I run off as fast as i can and never turn back
Old 08-03-2005, 03:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
fcukdoc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by leexiaolong
...pictures showing naked women. not sure is it real or not...whether can use it to bonk for free. the subscription quite expensive leh..if really got such lobang, i am sure i w=ill sign up..till someone confirms got good lobang..i'm unsure to join...please comment.thanks
i sure wun wanna spend good $$ on theses stuff, isn't it the same as spening $$ going to a club to pick up chicks?
If u fianlly tell yrslf u wanna part wif yr $$$, just let us noe the results yeah?
Old 08-03-2005, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leexiaolong
hi all, i'm a newbie here.
do u guys ever visit this website? there are quite a lot of pictures showing naked women. not sure is it real or not...whether can use it to bonk for free. the subscription quite expensive leh..if really got such lobang, i am sure i w=ill sign up..till someone confirms got good lobang..i'm unsure to join...please comment.thanks
Its true !!! Quickly join and post an FR with the pictures !

Old 08-03-2005, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

by luck last time i manage a threesome with this girl..... so it is up to luck... all the best sia... post FR wor...
Old 08-03-2005, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Bro

Read up on my postings in the thread "chat line encounters" as follows :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32969

Sometime u get lucky sometime u dun.....but it will take some time and effort to work on them before they come out and meet u.
It will not be like...."Hey, wanna meet up and fark?" and she goes...."ok ok, your place or mine"..
视线人浪中找你
Old 08-03-2005, 10:17 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicheng
by luck last time i manage a threesome with this girl..... so it is up to luck
I was luckier than you. Meet a Fiona Xie Lookalike & a Charlie Yeung lookalike! Had a fanstastic threesome!

To threadstarter, go quickly and signed up and remember to submit a FR hor!!!
Old 08-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
I was luckier than you. Meet a Fiona Xie Lookalike & a Charlie Yeung lookalike! Had a fanstastic threesome!

U so lucky...I only manage to kena 1 china doll who gave me a HJ at Clementi Cinema...when I ask her the golden Q, she told me must wait till we both got married. I quickly run from ther...

Old 08-03-2005, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper

wow lau ... my turn my turn ...

I met 3 sisters ... aged 19, 18, 17 .. surprisingly they are S.H.E. lookalike but I only had coffee with them

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 08-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu
...when I ask her the golden Q, she told me must wait till we both got married. I quickly run from ther...
now hia .. this sounds like your encounter in Tg Batu leh .. CBzz, you convert your Tg batu story and change it into Sg version har?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 08-03-2005, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT

I met 3 sisters ... aged 19, 18, 17 .. surprisingly they are S.H.E. lookalike but I only had coffee with them
Nabei.

Got 'Nu Zi Shi-Er (12) Yue Fang'?

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:

like dat only?

I met the "who" from the "there" who is "somebody" whom has a body of 36C 23 35..
porcilin face.. smooth and fair.. pinkish nipples.. damn bloody wet pussy.. horny like shit... looks = 9/10..
loves to suck and fark..
and we have a 7 days stand..
Old 08-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
now hia .. this sounds like your encounter in Tg Batu leh .. CBzz, you convert your Tg batu story and change it into Sg version har?

Tg.Batu = bonk then marry leh...u think so easy to convert story meh ? Like dat I qualified to work as a reporter lor....

Old 08-03-2005, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Nabei.

Got 'Nu Zi Shi-Er (12) Yue Fang'?
got ... I try my luck next time ..

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 08-03-2005, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

I've had some success on AFF... but those with the beautifully taken pics are usually fakes. The real girls usually do not put up pics or put up only decent/amateur pics. After a while you can usually tell which ones are likely to be fake.

Best one I've met was a pretty korean lady staying in S'pore - very direct and to the point. After a couple of emails, I picked her up from work and she wanted to go straight to my place! Hornier than me....

Others were good too but needed more effort....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1