The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 20
STUD100 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSTUD100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
siam god

hi there, i understand tat there is some bros here who have knowledge regarding siam gods or rather thai gods corect me if im wrong. I got a fren here, his frens daughter some how got "abducted" by a uncle age ranging ard 40-50 plus. At first they though its a case of kidnapping, n they report the thing to police. So police went over to the uncles home n ask if its true, but then, the gal who is really staying in the uncle home, din really noe wat shes mumbling, n doesnt seems tat she wana go home. secondly, for their info, this uncle is gd in this kinda bomoh thingy. So, somehow, the mata got physco, n left. Funny isnt it..? Or becos the gal herself din wana leave the home, n shes above 16, so mata canot do anything but to lan lan leave? My frens fren doesnt have any quarell with the gal so family prb is out. So they r more concern whether she really kena gong tao anot? They try calling up the uncles home, but the wife pick up. Saying she din dare to "release" the daughter as the uncle threatend them if she does, he will kill her n the children. So can i say the uncle himself got abit prb too? For wat i noe so far, the little gal is slping with the uncle for 1mths plus, shes a sex slave to him.
Can she be help??wat sort of bomoh, or black magic can be so powerful if one really obeys the one who lay the spell?

My story abit one piece one piece as i just type out to wat i noe..n i really wana help out if can. I noe its wise tat a stranger not to be kpo as "such things" really hard to describe..if suey we might end up becuming a victim..
Any sugestion..?Hope its still related to sex discussion..as the galw as a sex slave mah..n only 16..wow! Everytime i was tinking, such power god do exist, so dun play play...
Old 25-02-2005, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: siam god

I still feel your topic is out of the range of this forum and suggest you PM Sam to delete this thread ASAP.

thaivisitor
Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!
GL Lor 10 Coffeeshop TCSS Session On 1 March 2005

Old 25-02-2005, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How about suggesting to the girl's parents to go to Thailand and seek help from powerful monks to remove this kongtao? Should bring along some pieces of her belongings. etc.

Sometimes i heard of these sex-kongtao but not really convinced of whether is true or not. Not sure.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 25-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Sometimes i heard of these sex-kongtao but not really convinced of whether is true or not. Not sure.
I suggest we keep off this topic lah... since its got to do with the supernatural and we're here to talk about sex leh...

It's only a suggestion, but I'm off this thread unless it turn into TCSS...

thaivisitor

Old 25-02-2005, 05:42 PM
Samster

cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
I suggest we keep off this topic lah... since its got to do with the supernatural and we're here to talk about sex leh...

It's only a suggestion, but I'm off this thread unless it turn into TCSS...

thaivisitor

This gongtao is sex-related....
Old 25-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ekpat is Cool - loads of Potential

Just my two cents worth, cases like this is not just tongtao but fatal instinct
the person must seek Thai monk from thai and visit the house on the "unlce"

But why they parent don't go there with the mata? Uncle say kill them so he kill meh singapore not mata lao lee his father
Old 25-02-2005, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
This gongtao is sex-related....
The gongtao and the sex may be. But not the situation.

You believe in sillypore that mata will not help the parents get back their daughter b'cos she's 16 yrs old and say she don't want to go back????

NBzzz My friend's 17 years old daughter ran way to grandparent's house, mata still say have to go back cos' she still consider a minor and legal parents/guardians have the right!

So situation is not correct in details so I don't know what he actually want to find out.

thaivisitor
Old 25-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
The gongtao and the sex may be. But not the situation.

You believe in sillypore that mata will not help the parents get back their daughter b'cos she's 16 yrs old and say she don't want to go back????

NBzzz My friend's 17 years old daughter ran way to grandparent's house, mata still say have to go back cos' she still consider a minor and legal parents/guardians have the right!

So situation is not correct in details so I don't know what he actually want to find out.

thaivisitor

Agreed. Gnn how come the parents never ask mata to get the girl back ?
Old 25-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 20
STUD100 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSTUD100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[/quote] Or becos the gal herself din wana leave the home, n shes above 16, so mata canot do anything but to lan lan leave? My frens fren doesnt have any quarell with the gal so family prb is out. So they r more concern whether she really kena gong tao anot? [/quote]

sorry if i miss out some details, the parents was with them, but the gal didnt wana leave, so i mention mata lan lan..cos gal itself didnt wana leave, gal din admit being "abducted", so consider "willing" to stay on lor. well, this kinda gong tao thingy, sex related ones, cos once u "invite" them, u can put spell on them, so i assume its sex related?? Correct me if im wrong, anyway, im here to "seeK help cos i rem someone here posted topics related to thai amulets. I didnt noe any other forums in SG tat +++s about the thai amulet thingy. Haha, if some bros here still find it extra to be in the section here, k i will PM sam to have this del. Fine? I hope tat doesnt piss ya off. Trying to earn a living here, not to chak pple nor to make troble.

btw, to make it simple, i just wana find out do such amulet exist anot? Since u r a thaivisotor, u shd noe abit of it.? Wud be glad if u wud share ur pointers to everyone here. At the end of the day, my story is not complete at all, sorry.
Old 25-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How about suggesting to the girl's parents to go to Thailand and seek help from powerful monks to remove this kongtao? Should bring along some pieces of her belongings. etc.

if go thailand to get those shifu to remove the kongtao.. why not invite a master to come over and use the head flying kongtao to let the uncle die?

its called 'fei tou shu' i think..
Old 25-02-2005, 08:55 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro TV is right! Teenagers under the age of 18 are all considered as minors! Therefore the Parents/Guardians have a right to insist that the person goes home with them even if the person refuses!

If I am not wrong the Thread-Starter mentioned "Kidnapped" and tha the girl also admitted to being "kidnapped"! He also mentioned that the "Uncle" had threated to kill his wife and children if she allows the girl to go home without his permission. Thats a "Verbal Threat"

"Kidnapping" is consider a capital offence here and is punishable by "Death By Hanging"

I sincerely doubt that the Police would not do anything. This type of case will be referred to the SIO of the Police Station who will informed the matter to Serious Crime Unit of CID. The "uncle" will definitely be "detained" for investigation by CID. Therefore it is highly unlikely that the Police Officers attending to the case would just walk off!

Very Doubtful story!
Old 25-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Smile No and cannot 'siam'

I have ever met a gorng-tau-sian-xee many years ago. Being told that not many gorng-tau-sian-xee can do this.

The one who cast the gorng-tau, ultimately must be the one to dispel the spell.

Presently, there are three exorcists in Singapore. One in Malaysia and one in Thailand. Probably, these are 5 famous exorcists among those powerful exorcists in Southeast Asia region who can to help to dispel gorng-tau.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 25-02-2005, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Cool Pointer to Somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by STUD100
Since u r a thaivisotor, u shd noe abit of it.?
Eh... I thought thaivisitor help to solve problems about women?

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 26-02-2005, 12:07 AM
Samster

Re: Pointer to Somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel
Eh... I thought thaivisitor help to solve problems about women?
you thought right!

I've heard many things about this gong tou, and also from many people who experience it. But I stay off supernatural matters as I don't think my karma can take the burden. Anyway, his case or the girl's case have so many legal means to handle like recording conversation with the uncle's wife, etc, etc.

KNN, worst come to worst, wait uncle die of old age lor... sure girl will be release mah...

Cheers

thaivisitor
GL Lor 10 Coffeeshop TCSS Session On 1 March 2005 [/QUOTE]
Old 26-02-2005, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by STUD100
btw, to make it simple, i just wana find out do such amulet exist anot? Since u r a thaivisotor, u shd noe abit of it.? Wud be glad if u wud share ur pointers to everyone here. At the end of the day, my story is not complete at all, sorry.
Sorry, you don't sound serious to me. Which make me think that you create this "common story" so that me or other samsters may lead you to such things so that you could use it for yourself. No can do.

Too bad even if your case is genuine b'cos I don't believe. Sorry.

thaivisitor
GL Lor 10 Coffeeshop TCSS Session On 1 March 2005 [/QUOTE]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1