The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
devilnight69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Need advise

recently heavy petting with my gf and she was having her period and my question is, is it ok to lick her pussy while she was having her period? Any brother out there did that before with no ill effect?
Old 23-02-2005, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Evianalps is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Need advise

Pls dun if u can't tahan the smell..
Old 23-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
95-emperor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy95-emperor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evianalps
Pls dun if u can't tahan the smell..
Wow power man
Think you better dont gamble for the next 3 months
Please lah bro the blood discharge during period is dirty.
If i will you , i better think twice,,,,
If you bonk her with a CD , i still find it okay... But to lick her ........
Er ..............

Over my dead body
Old 23-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah lao,
The smell so bad liao, u still want to lick? You joking? Even having sex smells bad liao.

Try not to have sex during period. IT is dirty. Makes my dick ithcy, when I tried last time. Since then I advoid

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-02-2005, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilnight69
recently heavy petting with my gf and she was having her period and my question is, is it ok to lick her pussy while she was having her period? Any brother out there did that before with no ill effect?

Its ok to lick lar....just remember to skip ur lunch and dinner for dat particular day.

Old 23-02-2005, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cryptdudester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hm....well.....if it's near towards the end of the period...its ok i guess.....well....end of the day......its up to u....lolz....
Old 23-02-2005, 02:39 PM
who_am_i

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

You can suck up the blood too if u are a vampire.
Old 23-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
covenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycovenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

erm... erm... eh.... if u r happy, i dun think u shld stop lor. ALL THE WAY MAN!!
Old 23-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, accordingly to bro poolhot the "painter", there is no problem whatsoever as long as you're painting ... I mean licking the surface and clit, not tongue fucking her, as the blood is inside the vagina. KNN, don't laugh, this is serious one hor... according to the "painter" during our TCSS in GL Lor 10.

I really haven't thought of the "smell" but if that's really important, maybe put a cloth peg over your nose while licking lor...

thaivisitor
Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!

Old 23-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ne iihcomik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To each his own, I guess. But definitely out for me, bro. Once I had sex with this lady who didn't tell me she was having her period until we were both totally naked and she had made me damn horny oredy. Couldn't stop, so went ahead to bonk her. But when I saw the CD dripping with her blood... super turn-off for me. That was the first and last time i bonked her. Just couldn't get that image out of my mind....
Old 24-02-2005, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

alright actually licking the clit is ok la......so long as you can tahan the smell ....not all dripping pussies smell though..some have heavier smell of blood than others....haha.....i have tried it a few times with my ex cos sometimes just went pass V2(point of no return) la....
Old 24-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
KONKEK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
recently heavy petting with my gf and she was having her period and my question is, is it ok to lick her pussy while she was having her period?
sounds or seems like eating a raw hum with lots of blood ..
Old 24-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
MahjongSiao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

well...u can link her pussy all u can if u are feeling nauseous....it might help u to throw up...
Old 24-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 20
happyranchu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappyranchu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i have chance knowing, she refuse to do fj with me when she is having her period lor but from the bros here indicate not a good experience.
Old 24-02-2005, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes i see the way u guys talk.. tis can tis cannot... go up the mountain be a monk lar..

Period... As long as its not during the full flow, the smell wun be that bad.

Ask U guys tis qn - Hv u ever lick yr gal in yr car before in the park or some dark places.

Do U tink she did able to wash her pussy before letting u lick? so wat the smell of the pussy? Its just like the beginning or almost the end of the period.

My fav spot used to be CCK cemetry... Used to bring a ex there as & when we horny. In fact we are always horny. haha

There times even the gal thought her period is not yet here so she definately will let U lick her. Done it couple of times onli to discover that her period is here after we finish our bonking period.
Most of the times we will hv a good laugh abt it.

But on the other hand.. I also lick a couple of gals knowing her period is here liao. Most important is put a pillow below her ass so the blood wun flow out.

Hope that help

The Painter
hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1