The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
si_pai_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question for girls: Do girls like to be ogle at?

Hello,

Had a question that i hope some of the gals can enlighten me a bit.

When a girl is wearing a low cut blouse showing her bosom,
does that means she likes men to ogle at her?
Is she enjoying the attention?

Is there any girl who like to wear low cut just because she
like them, but it doesn't mean that she want people ogling at her?

I can't help it sometimes especially when u are sitting in a bus
with facing seats. Don't know where to put my eyes.

Thanks.
Old 22-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
smallLJboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Question for girls: Do girls like to be ogle at?

I am not a gal..but I think they like it loh (maybe not all) ..else why they wanna wear so sexy for wat... of cos they hope other guy will look at them ..rite?

anyway.. I like to ogle at gals.. especially those with tight/lycra skirt + PH..
Old 22-02-2005, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Heh, I cant speak for all gals (and I am a guy) but that is very much a guy's perspective. Or a guy's defense that ogling is alright (dont get me wrong, I ogle too).

If you ask a gal who dresses up, what they say will be, cos they want to "look nice".

Old 22-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
katei pinoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in hokien, this is what we call "hiao", so these hiao chee really want us to ogle at them, but on the other hand pretending to be very angry la.. of course if you
look like brad pit then these " hiao" cha bo treatment for you are different ba..

Old 22-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

The answer is YES.

Heard of the term: Flaunt it if u Got it?

My gf likes to flaunt her assets whenever we go out. When we go shopping, she nvr fails to pick a matching pair of lingerie with a contrasting top to show off her sexy bra. She will wear tops that will shw off her cleavage. When guys stare at her tits, her confidence charge up and she struts her chest even higher. Her micro minis nvr fail to zao geng on escalators, purposely showing perfectly full view of her ass. That is perfect proof that gals will definitely be happy when guys take notice at them.

Caution: Take notice still ok lah. Pls dun STARE loh... V rude to the gal.
Old 22-02-2005, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally I See A Decent Topic liao And Not some Crap Topic Abt Gers!

Well My Ans is also Yes! I Guess it also give them the confident when guys ogle at them! 1 of my gal friend which is abit plump always wear low cut blouse 1,in terms of looks she is not that pretty! but she sure got big boobs! and yes she really enjoy the attention when guys ogle at here! as wat Bro Peterpan say If U got Why not Flaunt it?

But Gentle Reminder to Fat Gers Out there Pls dun wear too revealing maybe like a TUBE! wah that 1 see liao can puke man!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 23-02-2005, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 20
xiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This topic reminds me of an incident.......i witness an incident many years back. Boyfriend accuse another guy of chatting up his gf. His gf was wearing really sexily, bareback blouse with sarong kind of skirt. Apparently, the guy approached the sexily dressed girl...not knowing the bf was lurking around....so things got heated up when the bf noticed a stranger trying to befriend his gf......i was thinking to myself, wah, if my gf wear so sexily until strangers see also steam, then it is very pressurising for the boyfriend...everywhere they go, the gf will surely attract colour wolf, then the guy will be busy all day trying to deal with these colour wolves.......somemore if some smark alec say something sacrastic about gf looking like a slut, or bf do not match the good looks of his gf etc, then the boyfriend have to save face and confront these people and get into all sorts of trouble......I am just sharing my thoughts......not really asking any questions.......
Old 23-02-2005, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sigh...very good question.

Abit off topic :
Remembered once in zouk when i chatted up this girl who has a bf. His bf come up and asked what are u doing? I replied, talking to your chiobu girlfriend.

He laughed and i offered him a drink. Later we look at other girls together. Now he is still a friend.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 23-02-2005, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19800 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

yes in general most gals like to be ogled at. n in general d bfs do not like ppl to ogle at their gals.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-02-2005, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 21
frog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i do agree that girls like to be ogled by guys. but i wont feel good when guys do that to my girlfriend though
Old 23-02-2005, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
White Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhite Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by si_pai_kia
Hello,

Had a question that i hope some of the gals can enlighten me a bit.

When a girl is wearing a low cut blouse showing her bosom,
does that means she likes men to ogle at her?
Is she enjoying the attention?

Is there any girl who like to wear low cut just because she
like them, but it doesn't mean that she want people ogling at her?

I can't help it sometimes especially when u are sitting in a bus
with facing seats. Don't know where to put my eyes.

Thanks.
I think if Jay Chou would to ogle at her,she will be in cloud nine even a mee glance.

But if its me, they will say I a maniac, pervert.

They are a species very difficult to understand.
Old 23-02-2005, 08:56 AM
Samster

totally agreed with you all..

some gal will envy other gal with nice boobs and slim figure.. that why when they hv the assets they will show it off.. so when guy ogle at them ... naturly they will feel good and hv more confident..

so 1 tick to make your gf wear sexy is to tell them how good they look in their dress..how nice their figure is (even if it not tat nice) .then slowly intro to them some sexy dress or mini skirt (or the type of cloth that turn you ON)... and compliment that they will look good in this etc etc..

this is how I "tricked" my gal to wear PVC mini skirt when we r out shopping..

sometime I enjoy the feeling of other guy ogle at her.... I feel good.. because I hv a gal that make other guy ogle at..heehee

and yes.. somtime I also notice gal r very KNN.. because if a handsome guy ogel at her.she will feel happy..but when a uncle ogle at her..she will be v angry and say the uncle very tiko...
Old 23-02-2005, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan
The answer is YES.

Heard of the term: Flaunt it if u Got it?

My gf likes to flaunt her assets whenever we go out. When we go shopping, she nvr fails to pick a matching pair of lingerie with a contrasting top to show off her sexy bra. She will wear tops that will shw off her cleavage. When guys stare at her tits, her confidence charge up and she struts her chest even higher. Her micro minis nvr fail to zao geng on escalators, purposely showing perfectly full view of her ass. That is perfect proof that gals will definitely be happy when guys take notice at them.

Caution: Take notice still ok lah. Pls dun STARE loh... V rude to the gal.
bro peterpan, your gf r so chio..of cos she can flaunt with her asset mah.. not all gal r like her.. a chio bu and dare to flaunt...
Old 23-02-2005, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by si_pai_kia
Question for girls: Do girls like to be ogle at ?
Should change ur question to : if u see Andy Lau or Aron Kwok walking ard Orchard Rd in their G-strings, would u ogle at them ?

Old 23-02-2005, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 20
robertking1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobertking1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan
Peterpan.....I have a serious question...can introduce your gf to me......
I am very very serious......
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32534
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1