The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2005, 03:21 PM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Beware of this SCAM-FL!!!

This just happened to a close fren of mine.

Apparently this girl, supposedly from Clementi ITE and residing in either Clementi or Teban Gardens or Pandan Gardens initiated a paid sex deal online with my fren.

Once they met, the gal suggested driving to West Coast Park ( one ulu part of West Coast ). My friend did not want to go there and suggested hotel. But she was extremely persistent and eventually my fren agreed. She claimed to be from ITE so my fren did not bother to check her IC. Anyway, she looked 18 yr old.

Over at a ulu corner of the carpark, this cheap slut climbed to my fren seat to seduce him and they hugged and kissing right in the carpark. It was an isolated weekday afternoon. My fren was actually pissed off by her not so pleasant face and did not have the mood to have sex with her. However, she pulled down his pants and began to BJ him forcefully to make him horny and erected. Under normal circumstances, a normal guy would not have resisted a girl who was willing to fuck.

Just 10 minute into the foreplay, this gal was below my fren and my fren was fucking her off while she was desperately horny and moaning.. AT that moment, one guy appeared out of nowhere and knocked on the car. SHOCKED, my fren winded down the window and asked what he want. He claimed that this girl is HIS girlfriend and that he is a police pfficer! Also, he claimed that this girl is NOT yet 16. My fren repeatly asked for her IC to verify her age and HIS warrant to verify HIS occupation as a police officer. This guy was wearing a police-coloured pant that scare the shit out of my friend. The girl did not produce her IC and the guy fished out a green-colour card with his photo ( which I later confirmed that it is none other than an armyboy easilink card )

The "police" guy was adamant that the settle at the police station. My fren, who was married, was not scare of the underage stuff. But the problem was: He is married! He was too scare to settle at the station as that would mean blowing up the matter and his wife would leave him with his kids! Shit my fren asked what the guy want in order to drop the matter. The guy replied that $10,000 is "just enough" to clear his anger....

My fren bargained to $3,500, which he has in his wallet... He paid them on the spot and promised not to contact the girl anymore. He told me that he was lucky that this thing did not escalate further into the police station as his family would break up. I suspect that this girl had everything planned as on the internet, she was looking for " married man with kid and $$". She knew exactly that married man usually would pay the demand to prevent further damage to their reputation.

GUYS, if you want to fool around, please take care of yourself.Nowadays, girls are so much more venom than guys!
Old 19-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of this SCAM-FL!!!

Dude, your friend paid 3.5k to a guy who claimed to be both police officer and gf of an 'underage girl'?
Old 19-02-2005, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Cool Beware of this SCAM-FL!!!

I can see that you have post this long message out of good intention. However, this may not be the correct discussion thread under 'Adult Discussions about Sex' category.

Anyway, I appreciated your kind effort!

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 19-02-2005, 05:51 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

All Police Officers are issued with a warrent Card. Any member of Public has a right to demand that he/she produce it.

As it is confirmed by yr friend that it was not a warrent card, the man is actually impersonating a Civil Servant. This is a serious offence and carried a manadotory jail term pluc caning.

I believed that if your friend insist on going to the Police Station, the other guy would back off!

Thanks for your post on it!
Old 19-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

popper has said well...
Old 19-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
robotech1 is Cool - loads of Potential

I guess next time, got to be extra careful. Especially if u suspect something is wrong with the girl.
Old 19-02-2005, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

well said bro cherri popper!
Thanks for ur "reminder"
btw how to bcum a member of ur club huh?
Old 19-02-2005, 06:21 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of
Warrent Card

All Police Officers regardless of ranks or whether they are Regulars, VSC or PNSmen are issued with a Warrent Card.

All Warrent Cards has the following:-

1) A picture of the officer
2) The Officer's name
3) The Officer's Rank
4) Their service number (Only for regular & VSC officer)

For officers who joined SPF before 1995, their service numbers range from 0001 to 9999 (Pls note these are recycled numbers) they are the OLD BIRDS. For officers who join in 1995 to 1999) Their service nos will start with 95,96,97,98 or 99 plus another 3 or 4 digit behind. Theses 95,96,97,98 or 99....are they years which they had joined. For those whom had join in 2000 and after, their service number will start as T00, T01....and so on. As far as I know, VSC also follow the same style of issuing service numbers and that PNSmen are not issued with such service numbers but instead use their NRIC nos:

Cheers!
Old 19-02-2005, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastpipper
well said bro cherri popper!
Thanks for ur "reminder"
btw how to bcum a member of ur club huh?
Read this link post no: 40

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...942#post823942
Old 19-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
fish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=message]This just happened to a close fren of mine.

I hate to sound mean, ur friend is stupid!

Someone knock on his window then he must open it is it?
Never even check the so call warrent card properly.
In S'pore, the cops u think dare to collect $$$ so openly?

Wah lan, read already, darn buay tahan. Ask him to log on here and learn to be street smart first lar. Want to bonk but no brains.
Old 20-02-2005, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

sigh... wanna tell story, make it more realistic next time, please....
Old 20-02-2005, 10:53 AM
Teddi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by message
My fren bargained to $3,500, which he has in his wallet...!
Maybe the victim's wife is willing to forgive him at this sum S$ 3,500
Old 20-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Evianalps is Cool - loads of Potential

let say that they really went to the police and the girl is underage,dun u think the friend would get charged with sex with the underage and kanna rottan..Which is worse?Pay $3500 or kanna sapu roti at backside..

PPl do get kancheong when this kinda of things happen to them and futher more with his family on his mind,he woulnt want to jeapordise his family over this matter.So i think it should be a lesson learnt for him..

Jus my 2cents worth
Old 20-02-2005, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evianalps

let say that they really went to the police and the girl is underage,dun u think the friend would get charged with sex with the underage and kanna rottan..Which is worse?Pay $3500 or kanna sapu roti at backside..

PPl do get kancheong when this kinda of things happen to them and futher more with his family on his mind,he woulnt want to jeapordise his family over this matter.So i think it should be a lesson learnt for him..

Jus my 2cents worth
Any person under the age of 14 is considered a minor. Even if anyone had sex with her, even with her consent is still consider rape. The thread starter had already said that the girl is above that.

He is liable to be charge for "Unnatural Sex" (BJ) with her as well. Very seldom are people charged for this offence. All of us I believed had "committed" this offence as well even if its with our GF or wife.

The other guy is Impersonating a Police Officer which he will definitely be charged for it.

If you will the guy impersonating a Police Officer, would you dare to go to the Police Station in the first place?

Old 20-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
fish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evianalps

Jus my 2cents worth

So u mean u are one of them that will be bluffed as well? Hello, no matter how kan cheong you are, basic instincts is that u shd still check a person's identity.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1