The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2005, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Dizzy_88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
violating rules

As a cheongster, top 3 rules we muz abide..

1.) Responsibility to protect urself & others from dieases when cheonging..

2.) Respects WLs

3.) F&F Never get emotional with them..

Recently i broke rules no 3..This WL gave me a very special feeling..Special in a way that makes me think of her day & night.. I have never encounter such special feeling before except my ex-gfs...I have to admit that she provides lousy service maybe she is still fresh in this line, but dunno why i still going back to find her.. I dun care abt the services she provides but rather the special feeling that she can gave me, well told myself it is impossible to carry on this way but juz can't get myself to do it.. if continue, i know i will either burnt a big big hole in my pocket or get myself into deep trouble.. Haixx juz can't control my feeling.. outcome 99% should be negative

Any bros encounter such situation and wad is the outcome..
Old 18-02-2005, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: violating rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy_88

2.) Respects WLs

Recently i broke rules no 3..This WL gave me a very special feeling..Special in a way that makes me think of her day & night.. I have never encounter such special feeling before except my ex-gfs...I have to admit that she provides lousy service maybe she is still fresh in this line, but dunno why i still going back to find her.. I dun care abt the services she provides but rather the special feeling that she can gave me, well told myself it is impossible to carry on this way but juz can't get myself to do it.. if continue, i know i will either burnt a big big hole in my pocket or get myself into deep trouble.. Haixx juz can't control my feeling.. outcome 99% should be negative

My tirak has once told me before that some of the girls (including my tirak) know how to chant some sutras and make customers return to them... Not sure if you kena this but you might want to learn how to control your emotions yourself. No one can help and only you yourself can overcome the desire....

Of course if you truly have feelings for her, you won't be bothered on whether you are going to burnt a big hole in your pocket. You will give her "allowance" willingly because you like her and wouldn't think too much of whether she is cheating your $$ or not... Since you are now worried on whether you might get yourself into deep trouble as well as being cheated of your $$, you know yourself that you can actually get out of it now... It's a matter whether you want to get out or not... No doubt that there are some nice girls who work as WLs but then you got to know them in depth and understand them first before you trust them....

Old 18-02-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Not surprising, me nearly kana a few times for rule #3. Maybe because we chat too much and I pity their fate why they have to be in this line. But end of the day, remember that we are there for fun, not to find a GF. Unless you really want her. And take her out of the shithole.

Usually I almost fall for them is due to the fact that they are single mother and got to work in this line to feed their children. But one thing that I always tell myself.

1)There are plenty around, for cases like this.
2)They may be lying.
3)There is nothing much we can do, afterall, we move about, looking for new pussies.
4)Especially after you got a GF, wife and so on, it will strain your relationship.
5)can you stand to see she bonking other guys? EVERYDAY?

Maybe some of these points may serve as a reminder for those who are in doubt.

good day

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dizzy, 1 year ago I had the same problem as you. Paiseh for the long quote, but I think I should share la in case he too lazy to read. Haha...

Anyway, I post this experience in the My Filial Daughter thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toofast

About 1 year ago, I met this chiang rai ger in L4H23. First session and we have a lot of chemistry. She can speak decent english and a bit of mandarin. I was told by her that she is half chinese half thai.

I never talk to her alot because language was an issue, so basically it's just pay, make love, hug hug, massage then go. But the GF feeling she give was really comfortable. I think with each visit, the feeling gets stronger lor.

I did intend to woo her, but I also got read the stories here and how one can end up being a sad fuck. I also read Private Dancer and that sort of instill more doubt in the relationship. Is it better to just keep the relationship a client-based one?

I thought a lot about it. I even lose a lot of sleep about it to be honest. I don't know a lot of thing and was so afraid that things might screw up. Also at that time, my dad got retrenched and only my mother is providing the family. If things really go like what the forum say, then how.

Then I visit her one day, she told me she is returning home in a few days. I was a bit shock, only about 3 months and going home liao. But she never say anything about "I like you" that sort of thing. But the sex on that day was remarkable. She even cum. Fake or not, I dunno, but at least she try to make me happy.

Before I leave that day, I was wondering if I should get her address or not. But in the end I never. I go home and I start to think again. Should ask or not? Should I tell her how I feel or not?
And with that I thought for 2 days straight.
Then I decide, aiya ask address nia. Won't hurt right. At least I know where she stays. So on the third day, I go down.
Then OKT tell me she ba lei kampong liao.

KNN......so that's how it ends.
Honestly, I still regret that I never ask where she stay.
And this is what TV advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Bro, you have allow some people's personal "sad" experience to affect you as the "whole" truth and that is why you regret what you didn't do, that is to follow your heart and get her address, or to woo her.

Private Dancer and all other books are written by people who wants to make the books into "best sellers" and at most is only 15% accurate or reflects only 15% of the Thai WL society. Authors will of course "claims" this or that credentials to help sell their books even more, and I think it is absurd if any body were to talk the book as the "bible" to even the simpliest Thai culture.

Most books are written by Farangs who, generally does not tells you the truth or hides the facts to make them more "authoritative" (if there's such a word) and as Mr Knows It All, a behaviour that some samsters have already adopted in the postings in these Forums.

I know there are many people who are affected by these books and whenever they come to a cross-road of a relationship, they take the examples from these books to "help" them move on, which is actually very suicidal.

If you read such books, you should read it like a "novel" and enjoy the book as such, nothing more. And if anyone were to quote to you examples from such books to advise you in any matters, tell them to "fuck off" because it is rediculous to let a book determine your life other than books like the holy bible, koran and of such.

My 2 cents worth and waiting for anyone to challenge my views.
In short, do what you feel is right. After all, life is an experience.
Old 18-02-2005, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

2.) Respects WLs

good advice from a young cheongster like u sia .........

i always break the rules u state leh ....so i cannot be a cheongster ....

1. I always prefer RAW
2. I respect all WL
3. I always go emotional cos i dun like F&F ....i prefer the emotinal bonds...

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 18-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
HauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Recently i broke rules no 3..This WL gave me a very special feeling..Special in a way that makes me think of her day & night.. I have never encounter such special feeling before except my ex-gfs...Any bros encounter such situation and wad is the outcome..
Bro Dizzy,

In this world, nobody is perfect including myself, who always a falling victim of love with WLs. afterall we are human.

We, 'old birds' (am i 1 of them??)bros here now and then always give advise to newbies or those in BGR problem, but we can never decide what they should do.U can avoid or get involve, It's up to u.

Outcome... What kind of outcome u want? Less $$? Cry over it? committed sucide? happy and relieve when it's over? or live happy ever after? There's too many, too much real story to tell... it's just like "choose you own story" books which I love to read during my school days, always 'cheat' myself to a 'best ever' ending...

Me? now happily "retired' and "once in a blue moon",enjoy commerical sex since I'm been through all...

Life is short, enjoy while u can, whether it's a sad or happy ending!
HauntedSex
Old 18-02-2005, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:

2.) Respects WLs

Well said bro. I guess rule no.1 & 2 goes w/o saying. But the hardest rule to abide would be no.3 Sooner or later a cheongster will break rule 3... it is inevitable.

Oh well..... u only live once if u're happy together...then stay together... once it looks like u won't be happy that it's splitsville. simple as that. Most of the WL are not looking for a life partner but more of company.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -127 / Power: 0
santaizi santaizi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament

1. I always prefer RAW
2. I respect all WL
the master had spoken. hee...

when teach me how to sian viet ger?
Samster

HauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

1. I always prefer RAW
2. I respect all WL
Hi Bro lament,

How's life in viet? hope u didn't catch the bird flu??

Wow,You r just like my younger day... RAW, TLC and Fu@K all around!!

HauntedSex
Old 18-02-2005, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:

Outcome is always a short moment (weeks to months, lucky ones are counted in yrs) of happiness but in the end there is NEVER any outcome.

SAD but true.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 18-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

santaizi santaizi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Outcome is always a short moment (weeks to months, lucky ones are counted in yrs) of happiness but in the end there is NEVER any outcome.

SAD but true.
i totally agree on these.
but still got some rare small percentage got a bit outcome lor.
Old 18-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HauntedSex
Hi Bro lament,

How's life in viet? hope u didn't catch the bird flu??

Wow,You r just like my younger day... RAW, TLC and Fu@K all around!!

HauntedSex
i in sillypore lah ...came back in december mah .....

wanna go but new year so not going till later lor ....

i in my 30's liao ..still young meh ....
i always enjoy it RAW .....
i never enjoy F&F cos i miss the TLC

well pm me if u wanna meet 4 kopi ....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 18-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

santaizi santaizi

Quote:

male 40 , life just started.
30s of course young what.

male 40 a dragon. hear b4?
Old 18-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
SAD but true.
Always see this kind of advice...how to not doubt the relationship?
*Sigh*

Then again if don't have this advice, ppl will cheong w/o thinking much.
Old 18-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

Me also in 30's too...me eat too much pussy juice... still look like 20's...hehehe..

enjoy RAW too!!! Cos RAW is WAR, WAR is RAW, No RAW No WAR, No RAW like No WAR.
kopi? no prob. But always go to GL 1614 for 'Free' kopi.should be able to meet up for kopi soon.

Kopi siao
HauntedSex

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1