The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
aaaaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can we have a relationship with PRC after sleeping with them? Even in Mainland.

i've been to china for a bussiness trip and was bring to a local KTV for entertainment. Inside the KTV, there were almost 1000 PRC for you to choose till you sastified. The tips is 300RMB for sitting, 1500RMB for one shot in out hotel and 2000RMB for whole night.

So ive choose a average PRC and bring her back to hotel for bonking, then in the morning i paid her already and she wanted to accompany me till evening so we went for lunch and dinner. Then i am taking the night flight and she even send me to the airport without going to work. She ask me to look for her the next time i come and i just said ok.

After a month, i went to china again and i just automatically call her out. She was excited when she know i am here and rush to my hotel. That night she was with me and she don't want me to paid her. She said she wants to stay a relationship with me. Can?
Old 13-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Can we have a relationship with PRC after sleeping with them? Even in Mainland.

.......................... .................................
Old 13-02-2005, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can we have a relationship with PRC after sleeping with them? Even in Mainland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaaa
She said she wants to stay a relationship with me. Can?
Are you asking for permission?
Suggest you ask your parents lah... we are not in any position to say can or cannot.
Old 13-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You asking for advice is it? Haha...really sound like asking permission like that. It's not like the forum own this prc ger right.

Btw TV, someone zap you ah?
Old 13-02-2005, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFast
Btw TV, someone zap you ah?
I normally get zap one or two pts per week against the many pts added lah.

Everyone's got a right to show their approval one way or another, so long as no vulgarities are invoved in the comments lah... so I'm OK with it
Old 13-02-2005, 06:06 PM
stealthieman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i think u have been overcharged.
ktv sit only is RMB200, take out for "fun" is RMB 800.
Old 13-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
i've been to china for a bussiness trip and was bring to a local KTV for entertainment. Inside the KTV, there were almost 1000 PRC for you to choose till you sastified. The tips is 300RMB for sitting, 1500RMB for one shot in out hotel and 2000RMB for whole night.

Well Bro, these are pretty steep rates for ON for where you were... unless you're in Beijing or SHA...

After a month, i went to china again and i just automatically call her out. She was excited when she know i am here and rush to my hotel. That night she was with me and she don't want me to paid her. She said she wants to stay a relationship with me. Can?

She might be fishing... Fang chang sian diao da yu... she is using a strategy to hook you for long term la.. if you know how to play it well ( you can read the Shanghai Recommendations or Guangdong Escapades threads for tips from the CN super lao jiaos there...), you can enjoy it too.. in the beginning its all for economic (read= $$$) sake, but if you can "move" her with your genuine sincerity, maybe she would learn to like you for yourself la... play it by ear, and dun let your money be the main motivator for her... least of all, avoid shopping or giving pocket money, and you will see her true colors after some time... Good Luck!
WOmen all over the world are the same... Men are not!
Old 13-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
joerush72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx
WOmen all over the world are the same... Men are not!
i don't mind being a small white face.. =XXx
Old 13-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joerush72
i don't mind being a small white face.. =XXx
I am one already... Oppssss!!! Kekekekeke......

Its in the game! Play to win!
Old 13-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
joerush72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx
I am one already... Oppssss!!! Kekekekeke......

Its in the game! Play to win!
wah lan.. serious?

ur one got any more kakis to intro? /me looking for such kang tao for quite a while liao!!!
Old 13-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -127 / Power: 0
santaizi santaizi

Quote:

So ive choose a average PRC and bring her back to hotel for bonking, then in the morning i paid her already and she wanted to accompany me till evening so we went for lunch and dinner. Then i am taking the night flight and she even send me to the airport without going to work. She ask me to look for her the next time i come and i just said ok.

do you mind she fuck with every single guy who got cash????
Old 13-02-2005, 08:25 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Are you asking for permission?
Suggest you ask your parents lah... we are not in any position to say can or cannot.
Kekekekeke....
Old 13-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sexual relationship? Thats fine of course.

But seriously, nothing more than that. There might be 5% chance she is genuine. But thats not worth it to take a big financial and emotional risk.
Old 13-02-2005, 09:46 PM
GoodMan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

After a month, i went to china again and i just automatically call her out. She was excited when she know i am here and rush to my hotel. That night she was with me and she don't want me to paid her. She said she wants to stay a relationship with me. Can? [/QUOTE]

Bro Aaa,
Ur FR is dammed funny leh, but i like ur ending..after writing the FR, u ask for permission ???? U dammed funny liao! I salute u man.
Hey, my advice is "this is a TRAP"..pls avoid her from now on before u become deeper in affair. It is dangerous to proceed with this lady unless u wan to take risk! Take care
Old 13-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Spanish Fly is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, take my advice, don't play with fire.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1