The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
HoRnYhUnK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Got conned in IRC

Hi guys, despite reading all the stuff here about being conned in IRC or chatlines, it never really hit me until today! I was in the IRC chatting with with this girl when she offered me sex for $100. She said she needed $50 to top up her Hi-Card and the remaining $50 in cash. Told me to top up her hi-card first before meeting her. Was really very suspicious initially, but when I ask her to verify whether she is indeed a female, she called me readily. She sounded so hot over the phone! My little head took control and I went to an ATM in AMK (where she is supposed to live) to top up the card. After topping up, I called her and confirmed that I've top up the card, afterwhich she says she will have to verify the card value first before meeting me. F**k.... after putting down the phone, never hear from her anymore! Repeated calls to her resulted in no one answering the phone!

Just want to share with you guys! The nick is NorthGal and her number is 81313886. Dun be conned by her! I've learnt an important lesson man.... $50 down the drain... Let's unite brothers! Bombard this number with calls until the card number reached the low value again!!!
Old 04-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Got conned in IRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoRnYhUnK
Hi guys, despite reading all the stuff here about being conned in IRC or chatlines, it never really hit me until today! I was in the IRC chatting with with this girl when she offered me sex for $100. She said she needed $50 to top up her Hi-Card and the remaining $50 in cash. Told me to top up her hi-card first before meeting her. Was really very suspicious initially, but when I ask her to verify whether she is indeed a female, she called me readily. She sounded so hot over the phone! My little head took control and I went to an ATM in AMK (where she is supposed to live) to top up the card. After topping up, I called her and confirmed that I've top up the card, afterwhich she says she will have to verify the card value first before meeting me. F**k.... after putting down the phone, never hear from her anymore! Repeated calls to her resulted in no one answering the phone!

Just want to share with you guys! The nick is NorthGal and her number is 81313886. Dun be conned by her! I've learnt an important lesson man.... $50 down the drain... Let's unite brothers! Bombard this number with calls until the card number reached the low value again!!!
........................ .............................
................................. ........
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 04-02-2005, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Let's unite brothers! Bombard this number with calls until the card number reached the low value again!!!
Then who pay for our Hi-card. You?
Old 04-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just want to share with you guys! The nick is NorthGal and her number is 8*******. Dun be conned by her! I've learnt an important lesson man.... $50 down the drain... Let's unite brothers! Bombard this number with calls until the card number reached the low value again!!!
Interesting join date + post numbers + posting of other ppls number. How long would this thread stay... Hmmm....

I am beginning to wonder..

Please inform me if I still owe you rep points. I dunno who liaoz.. hehe

Oh yah, don't forget to give me your posting also. If not very hard to find sometimes.

Last edited by Montbank; 04-02-2005 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Removing numbers...
Old 04-02-2005, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
initially, but when I ask her to verify whether she is indeed a female, she called me readily. She sounded so hot over the phone! My little head took control .Just want to share with you guys! The nick is NorthGal and her number is 81313886. Dun be conned by her! I've learnt an important lesson man.... $50 down the drain... Let's unite brothers! Bombard this number with calls until the card number reached the low value again!!!
Haiz another ying xiong nan guo mei ren guang....
Old 04-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montbank
Interesting join date + post numbers + posting of other ppls number. How long would this thread stay... Hmmm....

Unless the TCSS team invade here? or else i think maybe 1 day lor? Well i see familar nicks like bro warresg and cbjuiceyumseng liao!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 04-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Brudder..

Le me say this (excuse me for a moment.... kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke)

Coming back to the subject.... kekekekekekekekekekekeke

OK, OK, serious now... hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bro Hornyhunk, personally I don't think its fair that you gather us to support your folly, and even post her number here...

Kudos to her intelligence mah....

take it as a lesson learnt, or better still, as a joke... kekekekekekekekekekeke
Old 04-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Brudder..

Le me say this (excuse me for a moment.... kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke)

Coming back to the subject.... kekekekekekekekekekekeke

take it as a lesson learnt, or better still, as a joke... kekekekekekekekekekeke
lolz, you today si beiz good moodz hor ? but today quite a few jokers lah... cannot blame... lolz

Please inform me if I still owe you rep points. I dunno who liaoz.. hehe

Oh yah, don't forget to give me your posting also. If not very hard to find sometimes.
Old 04-02-2005, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Accountant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, dont believe those gal in IRC, take this lesson.
Old 04-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lolz, you today si beiz good moodz hor ? but today quite a few jokers lah... cannot blame... lolz
seriously you read his post.... how not to laugh.???
Old 04-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Got conned in IRC

dis is like writing a person's name n mobile number behind d door in d toilet... but dis toilet door is for d whole of SB 2 c... kekekeke...

but luckily she only con u $50 n not whole of $100.. i think u will grow wiser as u learn frm dis kinda mistake... remember dun spearm rush brain can oreadi...
Old 04-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
foolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi guys, despite reading all the stuff here about being conned in IRC or chatlines, it never really hit me until today! ................. ...........Dun be conned by her! I've learnt an important lesson man.... $50 down the drain... Let's unite brothers! Bombard this number with calls until the card number reached the low value again!!!
If it's true, then take it as a lesson learnt. Getting others to call her? What happen if you are not telling the truth and simply want to sabo someone?

Btw, since you have her number, you can report this matter to the police what.
Old 04-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
HoRnYhUnK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

No jokes or tricks Montbank... I admit I've not been a regular contributor to this forum but if you remembered, almost all the posts in the forum are almost being deleted due to maintenance quite some time ago. After that, I was almost "alienated" from this forum as I was overseas with limited Internet usage.

Right now, I just want all to be wary of this girl and her number so anyone else who happened to come across this in the future should know they will confirmed be conned! No disrespect to you bro - Believe me or not, it's your choice, I can't control it.
Old 04-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She sounded so hot over the phone! My little head took control and I went to an ATM in AMK (where she is supposed to live) to top up the card.
I also sound very hot over the phone...wanna try ? But hor, make sure ur ATM still got $$$ inside leh...coz my HP bill 3 mth nvr pay liao...

Old 04-02-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

I have repeatly. repeatly.. post at least 10 times.. to warn ppl not to engage with anyone who ask u to transfer any form of money before sex.. pengs.. still have stupid fool ganna.. and the northgal.. u are not the only one.. a few ppl complain about her liao.. she stays around ANG MO KIO... so many stupid fool. i think i will employ a fat pig that has beautiful voice and partner her to con others.. use beautiful voice to con money transfer..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1