The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2005, 11:05 PM
bellion

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
ugly vs handsome or pretty

Hi,

Just wanna know how a gal nowadays view guys as handsome or ugly

or how we guys view gals as pretty or ugly.

Another Question:

If the gal/guy is rich but ugly , does it means that he will have a better chance than a handsome guy who is less well off.

or is it the feeling that matters (without looking @ face or materialistic aspect)

Feel free to share
Old 05-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 20
xiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ugly vs handsome or pretty

My personal opinion. Rich guy attracts women v easily, not handsome n old also never mind, being rich is the single most important criteria. If not rich, at least must have a damn high work position that is impressive that gives the impression that the guy is rich. For eg. my friend works as a Lawyer in a prestigious firm. No girl bother to look at him while in Disco, but once he start giving out his name cards, girls attitude 180 degree change.....u go orchard road, u will see lots of chio girls with ugly men. i bet these ugly men r rich/successful
Old 05-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

$$$ is most important loh.

Handsome man with no career and money, ppl will think he is soft rice eater nia.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 05-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
spermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
$$$ is most important loh.

Handsome man with no career and money, ppl will think he is soft rice eater nia.
Confirm manz, handsome face no money also like tat. I have seen too many pretty chais going out with short, fat and ugly man, i am not against them though ( those men )

Its either a case of True Love or Money Matters
Old 05-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermmann2003
Confirm manz, handsome face no money also like tat. I have seen too many pretty chais going out with short, fat and ugly man, i am not against them though ( those men )

ya of cos but it's not a case of true love etc lor. when the guy no money liao etc u see if those chais still want or not

in the end , the handsome guys still win overall (just think of the benefits)

just my opinion (i'm neutral)

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 05-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Samster

cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Agreed. Thats why working hard is most important for us man. Gnn, sibei tulan some of those cheebyes asking to for a sugar-mummy.

My father is right man, when i am in secondary school, he see me stressed at not having a girlfriend (me boyschool). He promised me if i work hard, when i am older liao got career liao i will get all the girls i want.

Gnn....my father maybe forgot to tell me "all the girls i want" means commerical fucks.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Gnn....my father maybe forgot to tell me "all the girls i want" means commerical fucks.
he have to tell u in a subtle way ma if not ur mum come hamtam ur dad

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 05-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 23
sexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud of

Quote:

I fit your lead actor profile like a 'T',,,,,,,,, but only 99% ,,,,,,,,,,, must be the vitamin 'M' which take away my 1%.........kekeke,,,,,,,, that 1% take away those pretty chais

Retired From Commercial Sex, Engaged In Residential Sex.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
he have to tell u in a subtle way ma if not ur mum come hamtam ur dad
Fathers always like that one for sex education, always say abit and dun say abit......make me got to learn bad things from outside nia.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

well to me.. i think it all boils down to whether what type of person you are. If your rich and you got girls.. but you have a fucked up attitude.. more likely the girl will just be with you for money.. con your money and live happily with a man she realli loved behind your back. Of cos when your money dry up liao.. you know what will happen

eh you guys.. although money is important but dont say till like money is everything leh.. i believe those with normal incomes, normal job would still be able to get the one the loved..
Old 06-02-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 21
octopuffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

money talks, appearance matters...which weighs more depends on the individual
personally i'm short n ugly n broke, hence take'em as they come...hmmm any rider can
Old 06-02-2005, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

People fail to mention the gift of the gap here..

I think the most important factor to whether a gal can bcome yr gf is your mouth.

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 06-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lucifer777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wat about sincerity?

Does that help?
Old 06-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
spermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OK, i think we should have a situation to illustrate the Handsome Vs Rich type

Assuming at a party, a chio bu is being introduced to 1) a rich extreme fat guy and 2) a extremely handsome but have to slog for a living guy.

The chio bu is a Singapore woman, who do u think she will pick?

I feel she will pick candidate 1.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If i not wrong, channel u months ago mentioned a gal who married some1 wif lupus..u know the illness that causes numerous lumps on your face?

Also there r cases where gals marry pple who r wheel chair bound. guess their gap can make up for the disadvantages..

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1